1. Elytras are not in 1.8 so not possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Level up actually is more viable than ever with how few xp bottles there are in a game. When going a kit without an iron sword, it’s actually not bad

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rest In Peace, Bernie. Legends never die.

4. U get a gaurenteed win basically if u know how to snowball/rod back

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

This assumes that you survived the early game with the bad gear that troll gets. All you have to do is play super aggressive against a troll X to beat them. The witch only throws around one potion every ten seconds anyway. It's just bad. So you don't have a guaranteed win.

I don't know why people blow troll up as a super OP kit. The witch is good, but not unbeatable. The only really good things about the kit are the snowballs and the witch. The rest of the kit is just weak or useless.

6. Have u gone against @DiseaseRiddled with troll? The witch makes it so u can't play aggressive because ur poisoned/slowed so u end up just being screwed 90% of the time

7. Tbh I don't see the point in changing red dragon's boots to iron. We've already got enough kits with a diamond helmet.

Also I'd like to see a buff on Viking's boat. The kit revolves around the boat and it's the most useless item on the kit.

I personally think the boat should take 3-5 hits to break rather than 1.

8. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

My point is that the kit is pretty horrible right now. Making the witch invincible again is the best move in my opinion. You shouldn't nerf a kit just because a couple of players are really good with it. Playing against DiseaseRiddled is hard when he plays archer as well. We shouldn't completely nerf archer though.

9. xp is getting buffed though.

anyway, it requires access to an enchantment table and isn't useful beyond the +6 damage. other kill effects are more potent and flexible.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Th3ChompPvP

Th3ChompPvP Well-Known Member

Th3Chomp
    MVP+
    AXIS X
    Spawning a unkillable mob is not skill. You spawn it, run and throw snowballs. Also for Archer, I suck with a bow, the only reason I got it to X was because it did like 2.5 hearts for like a 70% charged shot. That's not skill, it was just broken.

11. Remove the witch from Troll, give it other decent and funny gimmicks, then make an entirely different kit centered around Witch-y stuff like different potions with extremely small durations and a witch spawn egg.

Literally the easiest solution to Troll's predicament.. Not upgrading the leather centerpieces from Prot 1 > Prot 2. The witch isn't even invincible anymore so it isn't a "trolling gimmick" like the other items, 'cause the witch just dies every game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

The majority of this game isn't based on skill in case you didn't notice. I just want troll as a kit to be in a better place. Right now it just isn't useable.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Th3ChompPvP

Th3Chomp
    MVP+
    AXIS X
    No shit, I just told you about how spawning an unkillable mob is not skill and here you are contradicting yourself.
    I like what Darian suggested though. Move the Witch to some new kit and have Troll focus on being annoying I guess? I'd say make the Nausea potions more potent and wobble the screen faster. Now I don't know if this would be possible, but have Troll get items such as like iron ingots, diamonds, or some potions that don't do what people think. Let's say the Troll could plant fake iron ingots and diamond that when looted do like 1-2 hearts of true damage. Obviously they can't use those minerals for a sword and what not (not sure if they can do this or not). For the potions, let it hide potions that say Speed 2, but when they drink it, it actually gives them Slowness 2 for however many seconds.

14. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

I never said it was based on skill so I don't see how I am contradicting myself. As I said before, I just want the kit in a better place than it is now.

15. Th3ChompPvP

Th3Chomp
    MVP+
    AXIS X
    You didn't say skill specifically, but you called someone good, which could indicate that that person is skilled/outstanding/God-like, tons of other ones. Then you tell me this "
    "

Anyways, what do you think about Troll having fake items that hurt players and potions that aren't what they are.

16. Das the only reason I bought troll X tho :(

17. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

I said that the majority of the game isn't skill based, not all. If you read my post more carefully than you should see what I mean. Anyway, no point arguing about trivial things.

I think re-working the kit like DiseaseRiddled suggested is a good idea. I don't know exactly how it should be done, but it definitely needs to be changed.

18. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

I have an idea for armorer. At either prestige 1 or 2 they could add a cosmetic upgrade which allows you to change the colour of your armour. I get that this could make it confusing to identify an armorer. So to avoid the confusion you would only be able to change the whole set of armour to one colour of your choice. This would add a cool exclusive perk for prestige armorers that I think would be good.

19. idk about this bc there are a lot of kits that use different colored armor, I think it would just be hard to do this with 1 kit like armorer maybe trolls don't like pink or scouts don't like blue, i think it would just be too much to do just as a prestige award.

20. Inigo_Montoya

Inigo_Montoya Active Member

My idea would be moving the potions to warlock and getting rid of the strength and keeping the warlock armor and it would be decently balanced. It might need a nerf from dia->iron chest but I think could be fine. More importantly have you seen a six fingered noble man who’s a master in fencing? He killed my father and I must avenge him (you better know the reference).