1. aFriedEgg

aFriedEgg Well-Known Member

I doubt any of you remember me but I used to be very active here, posting threads on balancing, sh*tposting, stuff like that. Haven't been on minecraft at all since early june, so I thought I'd check in on the forums. Should I try to get back into the game or is MW finally and truly dead? Also are any relevant people (Rico, bonevoid, all the frenchies) still here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Coastes

Coastes Well-Known Member

coastes
    MVP+
    Altum ALTUM
    I remember you

Also left like a year and a half ago lol

3. Rico got permed for cheating in August then changed his forum name to ni****f***** and that got permed. Bone is still around and all the frenchies are still here +eum1 can back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diactinal

Diactinal Active Member

Auustralia
    MVP+
    played with bonevoid the other day, he is still around

5. its bad

6. aFriedEgg

Seems like Rico finally got tired of the bull**** mods/haters were constantly throwing at him lol. Sad to see him gone, he was a pretty funny guy.

Good to know that some relevant people are still here too
    Well that sucks lol. I guess I'll just wait until Hytale comes out, MW might be playable again if they fix the cheating problems in that game. Still a little worried that it's just gonna be Minecraft 2: Give Us Your Money, but we just have to wait and see I guess

7. Louis_kewlz

Louis_kewlz Well-Known Member

Louis_kewlz
    MVP+
    mw has been shite sine 2016, dunno what you talking bout

8. It’s dying

9. it’s been dying for a long time nothing has changed lmao it’s just cheaters

10. aFriedEgg

It was bad but people still played it in decent numbers

11. oThomas

oThomas Well-Known Member

NerfBk
    MVP+
    I thought that it was becoming better since cheaters are becoming more and more rare, but the extreme rise in arrogant players (most of the time new players) and toxicity has just made it worse, I highly advice you play it, but ignore what people tell you.

12. Louis_kewlz

Louis_kewlz Well-Known Member

Louis_kewlz
    MVP+
    RARE? they're more common as ever

13. oThomas

oThomas Well-Known Member

NerfBk
    MVP+
    What timezone are you playing in?

I'm from France, I litteraly never die to a hacker, I usually die to a crowd of tryhard players going for the only leg skin on the worst team (since I never leave games, and this is to show how legs made the game worse).

I have no clue what's the worst way to die between those two to be honest.

And when I die, there is a 50% chance that I player I have never had beef with in the past or never heard of, shouts L since they are from a guild I dislike or they know a friend that hates me.

This is why I wish I had MVP++.