1. Koffee7

Koffee7 Active Member

Koffee7
    VIP
    Deaf RICE
    'Cause things have been alright for me, personally. Irl and online friendships are noticeably not as strong as they used to be, but still healthy. Love my friends. My classes are also doing fine, and I'm currently trying to find a new job as well. Maybe I could pick up running and working out in general again, but all 'n all I'm doing fine.

A great portion of you people probably don't recognize me, but that's to be expected; however, any of those who may, hi! Why do you still check these forums? Just curious. Do you still play and enjoy this game mode (or Hypixel in general)? Once in a while I get struck by nostalgia and hop on the forums to see what's up, and it's kinda sad see how far its deteriorated, but that's fine. I've also noticed that Hypixel itself doesn't seem to be as fun as it used to, but that's just me speaking personally. My online friends that I with played on here and I moved on a while ago. Would you recommend for an older player to return to these parts of town?

And to those newer players - what makes you stick around here? Do you genuinely find Blitz enjoyable? That's awesome if you do. I stopped actively playing Blitz roughly in late 2016 and Hypixel itself early 2018. I still hopped on once in a while to see what's up, but never nearly played to the amount as I did before (Maybe one random game in a few months).

On other unrelated news, personally excited and cautiously optimistic to see what's to come of Hytale once it releases.

• Like Like x 12
  2. It's a decent community, you just have to know who to interact with and who to avoid, or not get too involved with. I wouldn't recommend coming back expecting normal blitz from late 2014-early 2016, it's far different. The amount of cheaters as well has increased but I find it rather exaggerated.

I still play because I enjoy it, it's nice to have a gamemode where I know I'm one of the better players and can dominate games. It's a nice break if I'm having trouble playing osu! or cs;go and it's nice to be able to chill out and play a few games and get back into focus. If you see me calling people out I'm most likely just f-ing around seeing if I can get them pissed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If you like a community where everyone knows everyone (unlike highschool) and you know the right people to associate with it's fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lol decent community. The few people who are actually nice don't really play, and when they do they're with some one already.

5. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

asagod
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner
    or you barely associate with anyone in the community and just play lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. That’s no fun tho, the people are the only reason I play.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

asagod
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner
    I'm friends with people on hypixel, just not blitz.

8. All As but I got a bunch of more pills and upped doses on my pills I was already taking so not great.

9. ADHD time

10. You're one of the avoids to be fair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hey i haven’t seen you in forever

12. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

seanlol
    MVP+
    CDSJT CDSJT
    Hey! relatively new player here, not really sure who you are. I’ve only played the game for about a year, and i already enjoy it less than i did when i first started. overall it can still be pretty fun, you just have to have to right friends.

13. HighIQ

HighIQ Well-Known Member

ZomBePigman
    MVP+
    Thus THUS
    I can relate

14. the game and forums suck now because it's filled with losers

15. alt time

17. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

asagod
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner
  18. it is my most powerful pokemon companion wailmega

19. Have we even talked before?

20. Hi dude ! Never spoke to you but I know you by name since I would always check nons in plancke top 1000 back in the days
    Well im playing less and less, I'm focused on school, but I still hop on the forums regularly, or talk with my friends in the blitz lobby ;)
    I believe the blitz community has changed, most blitz mains have quit, and among the ones remaining you find a rather solid core of blitz players that know each other + a bunch of players between 3k and 10k kills getting more into the game, then all the lvl 150+ questers that occasionally play, and finally the clueless steves :3
    The blitz tourny in January brought a few new players that easily got a X with the rewards, yet I believe this has just made the community more toxic than before.

• Agree Agree x 3