1. cool_cat_72

cool_cat_72 Active Member

please DO NOT complain just so you can be murderer! you have no teammates. and even if you do, you only have 1 teammate in double up! so you wanna be an innocent or detective so you can have about 19 more teammates with you and only 1-2 enemies! So this is how it works

1. Be in a party. you want to be in a party. if a party member gets killed, they can tell you what the murderer is! then you'll be alert of the skin! if the names are hidden, they'll tell you what skin they are wearing!
    2. Be outside and in open spaces! Make sure alot of other innocents are in the open space too! otherwise the murderer can hunt down people 1 by 1 almost without getting caught!
    3. collect gold! it's ok if other innocents take the gold you are about to pick up! they might just want a bow! but just try to pick it up quickly just in case the murderer decides to have a bow!
    4. be near the detective! also in an open space so if the murderer kills a few innocents in a large open space, the detective and other innocents can shoot the murderer.
    5. Don't trust anyone! Even if they have a bow, they can still be the murderer, so don't stay too close to innocents! as i said, in an open space! many players act like an innocent whenever they are the murderer!
    6. Use the traps! Even if it is an innocent, it can possibly be the murderer if you pull the lever to open the trapdoor. You never know when you can catch the murderer!(often used in towerfall)
    7. Don't give Kali your blessings! This is in the map gold rush, but even though you might be lucky and Kali triples every gold you get, Kali has a LOT of bad tricks as well! your inventory can be full, your chat gets spammed! you won't stop moving! Spiders chase you! you gain blindness! you can't pick up gold! see all of that bad stuff Kali can do to you? and NEVER insert your arrow in there if you are the detective. or you won't ever get it back!
    8. Hide in high places. Recommended if you have a bow, then if the murderer passes by, you can just simply shoot them. but if you see the murderer while in a high place, make sure to move around to prevent them hitting you when theyy throw their knife!

Welp that's it. hope it helps!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. cool guide

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alright, thanks for encouraging ghosting, not like it's a normal occurrence.
    Good tip.
    Obvious tip.
    Nah.
    Good.
    Exactly, nobody cares if you kill Innocents, it just eliminates suspects.
    Just give her your map lol.
    Better yet, don't hide.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
  4. Near the detective is not good idea but at all... nice post :)

5. The Detective might be targeted but also free bow if lucky enough... I'd rather kill the guy for it; fortunately, traps exist.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Kali blessings are op. If you give her the map at the start you’ll almost guaranteed get a blessing. Maybe you’ll get kali’s bow, you never know :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Ghosting > Unfair Advantage (basically using freeroam/same use as X-Ray) > Should be bannable
    More so just keep the detective in your sight, so when they die you can shoot the murderer or pick up the bow after they leave.
    1. Kali is on Ancient Tomb, not Gold Rush.
    2. Kali has curses and blessings, and knowing how to read the points makes using Kali easier to use (in 1.8~ get the particles to green; in 1.13~ get the particles to yellow; not sure about other versions).
    3. You can't give Kali your arrow as the detective. It's stuck inside of your inventory and not your hotbar.
    4. Knowing how to use Kali can guarantee you blessings 100% of the time, so do use Kali, as it's the easiest way to get a bow.
    If you're hiding in a spot and can see the murderer run past you, then the murderer can probably see you too. Also, what's the point of hiding high if the murderer just passes by you?

It'd be nice to see you link your MC account to your forum account. It's better to have reference of who's telling you tips when for all we know you're thinking of this by just watching youtube videos.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. DIAMONDS777

DIAMONDS777 Member

I don't know if you even can.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. DIAMONDS777

DIAMONDS777 Member

Actually yeah you can pick up the Sherrif's weapon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. DIAMONDS777

DIAMONDS777 Member

Yeah, you can get his bow.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Only the first arrow; every other arrow appears in your hotbar.

12. cool_cat_72

cool_cat_72 Active Member

that didn't happen for me though, i couldn't do anything with my bow!

13. Not for me. Every arrow just stacks on top of the initial arrow I get, so being detective on Ancient Tomb isn't ideal for me.

14. That's how it worked last time I checked, maybe it doesn't now.

15. There is a reason why when i'm murderer and in a large group, I sometimes await to see if the detective bow gets pulled out and then go straight for them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Just had a random thought irrelevant to thread, @Externalizable can you please fix the glitch where you get kali’s infinity bow as detective (start of game), but when you receive your detective bow moments later it replaces kali’s infinity bow.

• Like Like x 2
  17. It seems simple: if "Bow" exists in the inventory already, don't give the role item.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I’ll keep these in mind for later today when I play MM :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would recommend not giving Kali your map, because later in the game you would want to know where the detective bow is, and perhaps when it comes to the last 2 innos it can be really helpful. Even though you can get lots of arrows on the map Ancient Tomb, the detective bow is an asset to victory.

You are guaranteed no curses when you give Kali 5 gold at the beginning, after that, you can give her 3-4 gold with 95% chance of not getting curses. (If you get a divine blessing, perhaps that’s when you give her your map) That’s what I do :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 3:41 AM
  20. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it 6 gold to get guaranteed blessings?