1. hey so i started playing hypixel skyblock cause i sew it on madmaker7, and idk how to play game,
    how do i get more minions, and WHY ISNT THERE A COBBLE STONE GENERATOR?!?!?!?

Attached Files:

2. You have a cobblestone minion, you can craft more by gathering a bit of the resource you want a minion for. You will unlock the crafting recipe which you can see in your nether star menu. You get more minion slots by crafting more unique minions (which also means higher level minions) :)

3. what. explain it but for first grade

4. what are the resources

5. Nalcot

Nalcot Well-Known Member

Nalcot
    MVP+
    LLJ BRUH
    how about you go explore for an hour and come back

6. but idk where to go SO HOW CAN I EXPLORE???

7. Nalcot

Nalcot Well-Known Member

Nalcot
    MVP+
    LLJ BRUH
    then give up

8. never mind thanks helper. i checked the nether star

9. BDMute

BDMute Member

BDMute
    MVP+
    Hey there,

Press number 9 and right click(or simply type [/sbmenu](stands for SkyBlockMenu).
    Click on the "Recipes Book", and click on the "Mining Collection" that has a Diamond Pickaxe Icon,
    You can also Press Number 9 again or type [/sbmenu], Click on the "Collection Menu",
    Click on the "Mining Collection" again, Click on Cobblestone, and click the first collection level which is Cobblestone Minion,
    And you'll be able to view all the recipes for the level-up, the resources and how much more do you need to mine to unlock the next level,
    You need at least 50 cobblestones mined[or taken from the minion] in order to get the Recipe for the minion.
    You can simply craft a Pickaxe in order to be able to mine cobblestone, in your own island with the help of your minion or in Coal mine in hub.
    Feel free to contact me in game if you need further assistance[The name is BDMute].

10. oml you shouldn’t have a rank or even be playing, go outside and have some fun

11. mustyyy03

mustyyy03 New Member

mustyy03
    MVP+
  12. no