Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Oooh that, uh just mine some sand I think

5. verycool im in a sky base thank you i will iwn

6. Alexa play Despacito

7. You have to break sand or take a kit like farmer. I hope I could help u.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Nice Profile picture :)
    144384611393.jpg

9. ok so Im going to give you an exact answer on what to do.
    1. You can't brew potions in insane mode only normal mode
    2. You need to get a kit which already has an awkward potion (Idk which one but its said which kits do have an awkward potion)
    3. Once the game starts you go up take a melon or sugarcane go back in and find the brewing stand.
    4. Use the awkward potion then the sugar/melon and there we go you have the achievement unlocked.
    5 Have a good night/day

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. put a waterbottle and a nether wart in a brewing stand

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. not possible there are no nether warts, but yes usually you do it like this

12. speed UHC, not UHC champions. you get awkward potions by breaking sand.

13. or you could just break sand

14. Ow right I forgot that lol

15. Break sand a place the tnt on more sand. boom +20 bottles

16. That usually depends on the map, if you do it on any map other than the desert one you will most likely get around 5 bottles (if u place it in a good spot)

17. xDuty

xDuty Active Member

xDuty
    MVP+
    Sematic SC
    Guild Master
    Very true :) And there's a map that doesn't have a brewing stand so sugar and awkward potions will be useless if you play on that map :/

18. Unless u go to the nether and kill a blaze xD

19. xDuty

xDuty Active Member

xDuty
    MVP+
    Sematic SC
    Guild Master
    Who does that and they barely spawn dont argue with the last bit of logic I still think I have :')

20. Peteygamer89

Peteygamer89 New Member

As far as I am aware, now my knowledge is very limited, as I only just bought Minecraft today, but there are a multitude of ways to acquire an awkward potion. Firstly, you could select a kit that starts with one of these fabled bottles. However this kits could prove to be quite rare, so this probably shouldn't be your go-to option. These kits, for reference, are: Summoner, Scout, Farmer, Pyromancer, Nether Walker, and Healer (please correct me if I missed any :)).

Your second option would be destroying sand. This is probably your most reliable option, as sand can prove to be quite plentiful on most maps, being the most common on Memphis (it is literally everywhere!). I find the most effective option is to break one block of sand, and then place the TNT on another patch of sand to explode the rest and get quite a lot of bottles.

Similarly, you could go to the nether and destroy soul sand. However, this is much riskier considering the aggressive pigmen, blazes, and ghasts you may find!

~ Peteygamer89