?

do u improve at this game frequently?

1. yes

59.1%
  2. no

27.3%
  3. what's improvement never heard of it?

13.6%
  1. Cloakaii

Cloakaii Active Member

DADADADADADADADA
    MVP+
    HI quick question do any of you improve at this game? I'm I'd say decent at the game and know lots of stuff about it (pvp wise) but even knowing all it's like i hit a barrier and i have no more room to improve >: how do u improve idk rEEEE HELP

2. In what way, exactly? Building, Survival or... I don't see the point here. Please describe in detail.

3. Cloakaii

Cloakaii Active Member

DADADADADADADADA
    MVP+
  4. Strafe and abuse ping

5. FoxInBush

FoxInBush Active Member

ChoclateBanana
    eat enough spaghetti a day

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Play lots to get good with your aim. A must learn is w tap, block hitting is really good in situations but hypixel has some problems with it and it glitches. Just get a comfortable sensitivity, try turning it down and changing you’re FOV but remember changing your FOV also changes you’re sensitivity. I play quake pro but I recommend 75-95. Pros use usually 88-95. If it feels weird on you’re eyes turn it down a lil

7. I assume that you've learnt to Strafe, Block-hit, Rod, W-tap and S-tap ( or at least strafe and blockhit ). If you haven't, i suggest learning all these techniques.

All I can say is that, practice. Just play using such techniques, and continue. Over time, your aim, hotkeying, etc. will develop as a muscle memory, which will make you faster and more able at the game.

I would also recommend playing with/ against players better than you, because it's very good practice.

8. IlyJake

IlyJake Member

OoJake
    MVP++
    by getting good

9. gamerboyLXXX

gamerboyLXXX Active Member

Wherein
    VIP
    What game(s) do you want to get better at? Every gamemode in Duels is vastly different, so it would take ages to write an in-depth guide to Duels as a whole.

There's the obvious advice posted on most of these threads that doesn't really help anybody even slightly experienced at Minecraft PvP:

But that's the only advice that applies to pretty much every gamemode. You're not going to find any useful information without stating exactly which game(s) at which you wish to improve.

10. All you gotta do is grind duels. I played it like an hour a day for 2 weeks and got so much improvement

11. Cloakaii

Cloakaii Active Member

DADADADADADADADA
    MVP+
    Grinding Duels does make me better but it made me super bored of the game making me worst over time.

12. Appleknight9410

Appleknight9410 New Member

13. left click, dont die

14. 1K3R

1K3R New Member

1K3R
    VIP+
    Main tips I can give you: Strafe as much as you can, try to get a minimum of 10CPS, make sure your aim is on point, learn W-Tap, having an agressive playstile and las but not least learning how to use the rod (To do this you can practice on the UHC and Classic queues in Duels).

Grinding and using this techniques in combat will make you improve eventually,

15. 8+ cps doesn't matter if you fight someone who has more than a 50 ping difference.
    An aggressive playstyle isn't always a good thing, so it's not something you should do to improve

otherwise, yes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1K3R

1K3R New Member

1K3R
    VIP+
    I thought it was 10+ CPS that made the difference, you are probably right. And about the aggressive playstyle thing: You are right it is not always the appropriate playstyle, you need to find the right playstyle for each situation but being aggressive is what works best for me on most situations so that's why I said that :p