1. Over time I've had a lot of people ask me how I got my name, so why not create a thread explaining how I got my name!

[​IMG]

To start off my username is pronounced "CoalDeer" as you can already see its 2 words "Coal" and "Deer". So why these 2 words?

As a kid you were always told bad kids get coal for Christmas, this word was chosen to set the Christmas theme with Deer but also has its own meaning. I was always told I was the "example" student but as I got older school got harder and stress grew higher, because of this I started making mistakes (all kids and teens do) these weren't big but the response from people always impacted me greatly. Doing something minorly bad and just having somebody bring it up could destroy my mood for the next hour / the rest of the day.

This is where the most important part of my name starts in my opinion, if you think of a Christmas deer who do you think of? Rudolph, the reindeer who didn't fit in with the others. This is how I felt everywhere, I wasn't interested in the same things as everybody around me and usually didn't like "childish" stuff. I was never able to find my place nor was I able to find likeminded people. But just like Rudolph I finally found my place where I feel like I belong.

So why "Kualdir" and not "CoalDeer"

I wanted my username to be unique so I was able to use it anywhere (or at least something like it) I used to use random name generators a lot a long while ago and still had a list of names, out of that list I took random parts and put them together until I found something that sounded like CoalDeer and also looked good. So yeah, this part isn't as interesting as the naming part but I wanted the name to be permanent and not change anymore which is why it took me months to finally get this username. This username is like a second name to me and has a lot of meaning for me.

I can understand if some of this confuses you, this name is purely something I took for myself. If you have any questions I'll try to explain it as much as I can!

• Like Like x 20
    • Creative Creative x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. I knew that before, does that mean i am special now?

4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. When he tags you but you don't get tagged xd.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. oof

7. BulbJake

BulbJake Well-Known Member

BulbJake
    MVP+
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    Noice, I wanted to know

8. Tat_

Tat_ Well-Known Member

it looks like Call-dur

9. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP+
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    Same, but everyone in my grade/at my school hates me:(

10. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP+
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    My name has a very, very weird origin

11. PostFarmer

PostFarmer Well-Known Member

Kinolite
    MVP+
    I regret putting that in a text-to-speech software now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. [​IMG]
    Totally worth putting it in tts

13. Tip

Tip

Tip Well-Known Member

TipDS
    MVP+
    I always thought it was pronounced
    Kwall-Deer

:thinking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. :thinking:

15. Interesting origin owo
    Same

16. i thought it was
    ku-wall-der

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

tufninja
    MVP++
    I always said coo-all-der

18. There's different ways some people pronounce it but it is originally CoalDeer :p

19. nonetheless thats pretty cool-deer :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. PluggerUwU

PluggerUwU Well-Known Member

That was interesting to read and that question has never popped in my head when I think about you but thank you for telling Me!