1. First of all, my name is Cyleigh (Pronounced Kylee). I like to go by Cy. My favorite mini game would have to be bedwars or skyblock. I've been grinding on both minigames recently. My all time favorite jam's are songs by Melanie Martinez. I recommend not listening to her if you don't like swearing and/or your not 13+. Here five random facts about me! I have four pets, which I love all of them equally. I classify as an only child, though, I have four siblings. Reason to why I do, is because I live with my dad not my mom. I try to be outgoing, but I have extreme anxiety causing me to back down. I try to get good grades, but video games take up my time. Heh. Lastly, I love everyone, unless they have a negative personality. What makes me unique is that I can sound like a trumpet, weird, right? Or, well awesome! My favorite quote: "Your limitation-it's only your imagination." Why do we tell actors to "Break a leg?" Because every play has a cast! Sorry, I had to tell that one. Once again, my only talent/unique ability is me sounding like a trumpet. My hobby is playing video games! Squad where you at? Favorite movie is The Third Eye (It's in Japanese) My favorite show is American Horror Story! My favorite book is..... I don't have a favorite book xD. My biggest pet peeve is when people are extremely rude to others. I mean, we're all human for crying out loud! Well, that was my introduction, can't wait to see yours! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Certainly enthusiastic... and positive! Great to see ya, and a great intro to go along with it as well! Good joke as well, had a little chuckle at it. Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!

3. hello sir man enjoy being tortured

4. Welcome to the forums, Cyleigh! I hope you'll have an outstanding experience on the forums.
    PS: That was a good joke.

5. Welcome Cy to the Hypixel forums! Enjoyed reading all of your introduction. Nice to meet you and have a great time! :)

6. Hello.

7. Hi Cyleigh! It's lovely to meet you.

I really loved reading your introduction! I'm a big fan of Melanie Martinez as well. What's your favorite song of her? I enjoy to play Bedwars too, even though I'm pretty awful at it, heh. It's good to hear that you're trying to be outgoing, despite the fact that you've anxiety. That's very brave of you and you should definitely be proud of yourself for doing so. Either way, welcome to the forums!

Hope to see you around and that you'll enjoy your time here ☆*ヾ(-∀・*)*+☆

8. 13Ping

13Ping Active Member

13Ping
    MVP+
    Welcome to the forums!

9. straight to the point