1. ninjasamurai2

ninjasamurai2 New Member

great map it was easier than the first one honestly when i was done i looked at the heads for a few minutes you ruined it by adding a head of a squid but meh squids work for HEROBRINE also i suggest you say who the beta testers are in your future maps because they need credit too 2013-03-16_21.32.04.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. FlameMetaKnight

FlameMetaKnight New Member

This is the best map I have ever seen. You have completely exceeded my expectations in this one Hypixel. Great Bosses, Great Gameplay, and awesome special effects ( How do you even do those!) anyways my rating= 10/10

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I think I know whats next :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Also since your not letting people run your maps anymore (If I read the right) I'm off to threaten people with those "The Walls" servers about a lawsuit from Hypixel xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ShinyCider

ShinyCider New Member

Does anyone know what the Angel Blessing enchantment is?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. This looks amazing, playing now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stone123

Stone123 Well-Known Member

Sneebly
    These servers are still going and I still play it a lot: http://barroncraft.com/servers/
    Hypixel news about this and is ok with it if you want to see for yourself go to: http://www.hypixel.net/threads/the-bridge.927/

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't think there is anything Hypixel can do about it. I might be wrong though.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Builder28

Builder28 Active Member

StrudelFace
    wow.... That just made my custom map look like a train wreck..

• Like Like x 2
  10. such a cool map ive already finished it and my score was like -978

• Like Like x 2
  11. ps i did it singleplayer

• Like Like x 2
  12. Stone123

Stone123 Well-Known Member

Sneebly
    You can edit a message. (And delete)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Orcaswimboy

Orcaswimboy Active Member

orcaswimboy
    VIP

First episode :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. zona28

zona28 New Member

Amazing map bro! Only thing is i restarted Minecraft halfway through and lost all my souls. But other than that it was flawless, 9/10

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. amblo

amblo New Member

amblo
    can you make it more not lag? i can play it but the lags. annoying

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. amblo

amblo New Member

amblo
    can you make it more not lag? i can play it but the lags. annoying

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Djimusic

Djimusic New Member

Great map. I really enjoyed playing through it. The 1.5 features really were amazing. I loved every moment. Here is episode 1:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I am very interested to know how the firework 'magic' firing works, I assume falling sand entities?

Also how some mobs are kept in stasis, ie the herobrine fight, he remains stationary and is ported around, also the angel and numerous villager spawn triggers ie the one under the portal never moves from the pressure plate, there is no glass or other blocks keeping him from walking off. if any what filter was used to keep him put?

Mobs also spawn once in your map via spawners, but for some of them I don't see any light triggers to keep the spawners from spawning more, how was this done?

• Like Like x 2
  19. swimboy

swimboy Well-Known Member

Madi
    MVP+
    Hey Hypixel, how did you do that firework prize chest? It was really cool!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Doxume

Doxume Active Member

Nope, just firework entities being spawned with a flight duration of near 0.

There is a block many do not know about in the game, and it is the 'invisible block'. The ID is 36 and you can set custom damage etc data to it, to make it a solid block or one you can pass through. This is how most scripted event mobs were kept into place, along with having the 'invulnerable' effect.

With the whole villager deal, it is basically one spawner with a very low delay constantly spawning villagers with 0 HP onto the pressure plate, so they instantly die when updated (Or when player walks out of proximity).

For some spawners, they were simply either blown up for bosses or such, and for the general mobs you see throughout the map, they are just spawners with a very high delay so they don't spawn again.

Hope I have cleared some things up,

-Doxume

• Like Like x 3