1. ObsidianWalker

ObsidianWalker New Member

still don't know if the TP need MCpatcher, only answer i need.
    also i forgot to say thath you are an exellent mapper and i really appreciate your work

• Like Like x 1
  2. You can use MCpatcher or optifine

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zherio

Zherio New Member

how did you manage to modify the bow like the vorske's will bow

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nicksutfin

Nicksutfin New Member

I Loved How the game talks to you and how you used Herobrines head and put it on a zombie. I also loved the mansion and it's remarkable size, But the were a few problems When I was fighting the mage i knocked him out of the map and i couldn't kill him so i had to spawn a disc (I hate cheating). Despite that it was the beast adventure map i've ever seen and i can't wait for the next map! PS. Nice job

• Like Like x 1
  5. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

sethblings mcedit filter, i guess

• Like Like x 1
  6. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Hi Im fighting the mage boss right now and when i get blinded it lastes for 4-8 seconds and i cant find the boss!!! Am i doing something wrong or is this a glitch??

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tomas

Tomas New Member

Dear Creators of the map. Why do i have on my server does not command block:(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

i´m no maker of it, but did you choose those server properties right?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tomas

Tomas New Member

yes

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shawn433gmail

Shawn433gmail New Member

I did reload the map, and i beat the map on easy, normal and hard 2 times. how about that. You should make a harder mode for it since i beat all modes 2 times! And i was doing this on singleplayer by myself with no ones help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shawn433gmail

Shawn433gmail New Member

I did do it on single player and did all modes 2 times and beat them how about that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. thisguy1045

thisguy1045 New Member

Amazing map, I can see a ton of work was put into it. The mechanics are very, very cool. Makes Minecraft seem like a game with a story line, with the quest book, text, weather, and different looking mobs!!

Bug Report: The two swords in Victor's chest come stacked. I realize there are amazing swords you can pick up later in the game, but when you give out stacked swords, you are essentially giving out and invincible stone sword.
    Also, not exactly sure, but the blindness in the Crypt seemed to hit me a bit too early, glitched into blind mode, then back out again.
    I also found an empty chest out on the mansion grounds, not sure whether that is a big deal or not.

Thanks incredibly much for this map. You've got skills!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

I think thats a feature...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

hm...if those are right, do you have the newest verion of minecraft and of the minecraft_server.exe?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tomas

Tomas New Member

I use CraftBukkit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bassad

Bassad New Member

This map is awesome and also the difficulty ! I played on hard and omfg ! The Wither isnt killable :p I had to switch to creative to kill him, im deeply sorry for that, but the rest is awesome.

No Bugs found, no issuses, just a great map and im so excited for the next part of the map. And now, im going to figured out, how you did all this, sorry Hypixel, but i have to dig some holes and look for the commando blocks :p

• Like Like x 1
  17. LightlordWu

LightlordWu New Member

im about to fight herobrine... awesome map by the way

• Like Like x 1
  18. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

then this is the problem. bukkit doesn´t work with command-blocks. use vanilla instead:
    tutorial

• Like Like x 1
  19. The swords are not invincible, they just have 3x durability (which you can't see)
    I just forgot to unstack them, but it doesn't matter, as for the chest hmm i dont know which one you are referring to

• Like Like x 1
  20. LightlordWu

LightlordWu New Member

about to fight wither just collecting some gold nuggets for the last part of demonic armour.

• Like Like x 1