1. icedax

icedax New Member

Hi! I saw this map and really wanted to try it… I successfully download it to single player, but I’m not sure how to change the settings to how you said it should be. And when I went onto it I couldn't do anything. I couldn't open doors or push any buttons. What am I doing wrong?:(

• Like Like x 1
  2. minecraft4lyf

minecraft4lyf New Member

Hey,um i tried to download this map and i can't figure out where to put the file.Can you help?:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. icedax

icedax New Member

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/729687-how-do-i-install-adventure-maps/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hakaan

Hakaan New Member

I downloaded the map and it works fine in offline single player, but when I try to copy it over into the "world" folder for my multiplayer server, it doesn't work. By doesn't work, I mean it's done things like have 0 blocks and you just continually fall, spawn in a normal world with no indication of the adventure map, or spawn a world where half of it is literally missing. I tried redownloading it and then using winrar to put the folders and files together into the world folder, but it doesn't work. Help would be much appreciated.

edit: I did change the settings that I was supposed to, that's not a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rezzus

Rezzus Administrator

Rezzus
    OWNER
    The Sloths OFFICER
    I have completed the map solo on Hard difficulty. So yes you can do it in single player

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rezzus

Rezzus Administrator

Rezzus
    OWNER
    The Sloths OFFICER
    You dont have to put it in the world folder. Just extract the folder from the zip in the same folder as your minecraft.jar server. Then edit your server properties with this level-name=Herobrine's Mansion by Hypixel

That way it will load the herobrine's Mansion by hypixel folder and not your world folder.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hakaan

Hakaan New Member

Okay, that worked to get the world right, but I don't spawn in the correct area (which I think was the problem all along). I had to go into the single player version and find the coordinates and then teleport myself there in the multiplayer, and I doubt that other people on my server will spawn there either.. It looks like a great map, but I'd love to be able to play it with someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Skylord_Ravager

Skylord_Ravager New Member

Does this map implement herobrine into normal worlds?
    o_O

• Like Like x 1
  9. dan23game

dan23game New Member

ok so me and my friends want to play on this map so we put it in mcmyadmin and it seems to have herobrine saying what he usually does but the spawns in the forest and it's day time is there something we're doing wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  10. dan23game

dan23game New Member

ok nvm my first problem we just had to rename it world but it puts us out of spawn

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jeonsaryu

Jeonsaryu New Member

This map is amazingly well done!!
    One question though, how did you edit the items and the mobs like that? I've never seen how customized the items could be! I also like the idea of the three different set, a very unique way to define a class (of some sorts).

• Like Like x 1
  12. xBeast_Taco

xBeast_Taco New Member

how do i start playing ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. phyconinja

phyconinja New Member

sir. i am loving your map though i have one issue.. and im not sure if some one said it yet but i was selling to one of the venders victor i think his name was and at the end of his list (after the flesh/bone potion it crashes my game...
    using sphax thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
  14. bkconn

bkconn New Member

Is there a resource or guide that someone can point me to explaining how the command blocks work? I had no idea this type of thing was possible.

I have a dungeon, Shadowfang Keep, that I have been trying to design as an adventure map and I've desperately been needing the ability to script things like this map.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Watchig

Watchig Active Member

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Command_Block
    google or youtube for redstone and commandblock-tutorials or watch sethblings videos or something...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blitzonite

Blitzonite New Member

Hello i have a problem...I made a server with my friends to play it but...The adventure didn't go the same as it would go in the SP mode.
    The Adventure didn't begin, nothing was said on the chat and there was no tps or opening doors. Please review this problem because we're making some series about this map.
    Thank you for reading this,

Blitzonite

• Like Like x 1
  17. ObsidianWalker

ObsidianWalker New Member

ok, i am a noob so i don't know where are the files for the settings of flight,spawn and command block.
    one last thing does the texture map require MCpatcher? and if yes where can i find it?

• Like Like x 1
  18. cool

cool New Member

how do i enable command blocks?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shawn433gmail

Shawn433gmail New Member

it says this and i am on normal mode what is going on?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. It also says to re-download the map :p

• Like Like x 1