1. coollogo_com-7093391.png

SkyblockZ History

As some of you may know and some of you may not know, SkyblockZ is an unofficial Hypixel Skyblock Discord Server with many features including our Crafting/Transfer services we offer. Our crafting and transfer services are moderated by our Staff Team and run by our Crafters.

As a Discord community we have decided to bring our Crafting and Transfer services to the Hypixel Forums!

What are Community Crafters?

What are community crafters? Community crafters are volunteers on our Discord Server with the following “Crafter” role. This means all players with this role are responsible for players craft requests on the forums for free! All players with this role have received reps from members on our Discord with at least 10 reps.

What are our services?

Our Crafting and Transfer services are pretty self explanatory. Our Crafting system is for those who don’t have a recipe unlocked in a certain collection, but have the materials to craft the item. This is when our community crafters take over and volunteer to craft the item for you. Leading to our Transfer service, this service is for players to request an item transfer. If you don’t know what an item transfer. This means with the correct format our community crafters can come and transfer your items from one profile to the next with no hassle.​

How do our services work?

Our services work by replying to this forum post with the following format:

Crafter/Transfer/Middleman
    If you want something to be crafted put “Crafter” / “Transfer” or "Middleman"

In game name
    Example: kvyla

Item
    Here will be the item you want crafted/transferred. Ex: 9 stacks of string for a grappling hook.

Here will be the hub you are in. Please try to choose the same hub every time. (Hub 15 by the Map)

You will receive a reply from one of our Crafters under this post so they can fulfill your request.
    If the craft is successful, please be sure to leave a rep for them on this forum post so we
    can keep track! (Ex: +1 @deernectar for crafting an aspect of the end)

List of our reputable Crafters
    Number of players reps will be listed.

Forums: @ItsModern
    Ign: ItsModern
    Received Reps: 1000+
    -
    Forums: @deernectar
    Ign: Tryppie
    Received Reps: 300+
    -
    Forums: @Partey
    Ign: Partey
    Received Reps: 300+
    -
    Forums:
    @SpyYoshiRv
    Ign: SpyYoshiRv
    Received Reps: 200+
    -
    Forums:
    @Nathanliel
    Ign: Nathanliel
    Received Reps: 200+
    -
    Forums:
    @distinctish
    Ign: distinctish
    Received Reps: 100+
    -

Important Information

All of our Community Crafters are reputable, meaning they have been repped in our Discord server more than 10 times for providing a service and being trusted with materials/crafted items. This is what the “reps” above means.

You may request the crafter for a collateral item if you still feel uncertain about their reputation, it is their choice if they would like to provide one or not.

If we see any instances of players abusing our transfer services (ex: minion boosting) our transfer services will no longer exist. Please report it if you catch this happening.

More Reputable Crafters will be added in the future. If you would like to become a Reputable Crafter you can receive this by joining our Discord, and crafting for players in the #crafts-and-transfers channel, then asking them to rep you using the pinned format. There are 7 different reputable roles you can receive based on the amount of reps you have, starting at 10 with the role “Legit”.

You are NOT required to join the SkyblockZ Discord Server Community, but if you want to feel free!

Check out our other services!

Price Checker Services HERE

Trading Offer Services HERE

SkyblockZ [Z] Guild Applications HERE

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019 at 9:56 PM
    • Like x 77
    • Useful x 27
    • Dislike x 10
    • Creative x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. jeb_1

jeb_1 Active Member

JebediahCross
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    FiRsT

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Don't worry , people who are scammer will not in this list, only people on the list will be able to help u to transfer or craft and all of them are trustworthy. so remember to check whether people who reply u to help u are on the list

• Like Like x 3
  4. Reed4

Reed4 Member

Reed4
    MVP+
    I'm in the discord server and I can assure that none of the people listed here will scam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. MySpeed

MySpeed Well-Known Member

MySpeed
    MVP+
    Defiant DEFIANT
    I've only witnessed one scam that took place on the server, but this was before we established the rep system. There has not been a scam from server members since, as far as I know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Thanks Kayla very cool

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. We do not tolerate scammers at all. They are permanently banned and their discord usernames and in game names are posted on the #scammer-list channel.

If one of the crafter above decides to scam, we will reimburse the victim and the scammer will also be permanently banned. With that said, if you need something very big crafted ie. Pigman Sword or an Emerald set it may still be wise to ask for collateral.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. TenLetters

TenLetters Active Member

TenLetterz
    VIP
    Have the crafters have the already crafted item so that if someone has the required resources, an easy trade can be made rather than using collateral.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. This could work, but it kind of defeats the whole reputable system.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. One problem with this, transferring items from one profile to another (unless it's a one time thing) is considered a bannable exploit since you could use multiple profiles to grind the same item.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. wat. just because someone is transferring items doesn’t mean the person is using multiple profiles. no point in assuming the worst outcome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. But what is the point of transferring between profile then, if you are not boosting. Imo the transfer service should not exist as it encourages boosting which is bannable.
    Any item transfer, like getting a better sword from one profile to use on another profile, is still boosting. Mods should look into this and perhaps stop the service going.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Anyway I want the crafting service
    IGN DX2437
    Feather talisman + 7 enchanted feather into feather ring
    Hook me up using /msg in-game

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. If you still need it crafted let me know, I can craft it for you.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Our services are directly for players that want to move some items from their private profile to their co-op profile, or the other way around. Instead of them asking possibly unrepeatable players we offer services from our trusted players. We absolutely do NOT condone minion boosting, and if we see this happening will remove our transfer services.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Yes I still need it crafted. I will contact you in direct message.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Aryeh

Aryeh Well-Known Member

Pure
    MVP
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    can someone help me get lots of vines tomorrow?

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. This isn’t what our services are for, but if someone is willing to help you they’ll let you know!

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Do u need to craft it ?

20. Aryeh

Aryeh Well-Known Member

Pure
    MVP
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    Aren't vines a trade to unlock?

• Agree Agree x 2