1. It's weird because I remember Grinch simulator from 3 years ago, which was when I mainly started playing here, woah.

2. We up in this holiday spirit!

3. ap hunt time!

4. poggers

5. Lotus is back. hype.

6. I love this new update, this is my first Christmas here. :D I love it! Thank you Hypixel!!!

7. I want there to be a race for the YouTubers to post all of the locations of the presents
    I think Timedeo will get all of the presents first and post the video first. :)

8. We're aware of an issue that is causing previous years data not being detected. The data is still there and we aim to have the issue resolved over the next couple of days. :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. 1000 presents is not reasonable. This achievement alienates casual players and asks people to spend way too much playing bedwars if they want the achievement period. I would suggest lowering it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. thespeeduhcman

Don't worry, they aren't going to listen. Have a nice day and enjoy Bed Wars : D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Grinch Simulator is still relevant god damn it

12. nice update but ffs can you please fix the "When tasked to kill a chicken in Santa Says, kill a cow instead" achievement

13. Thanks for the update! :D

14. zHqck

zHqck Active Member

zHqck
    MVP+
    HackY HACKY
    Co Owner
    noiceee

15. XtremeLucas543

XtremeLucas543 Active Member

XtremeLucas543
    MVP+
    Thank you for this year's Holiday Update! I am very excited to see Santa Says return, and do my best to find all 88 presents.

- Lucas

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Segji

Segji Well-Known Member

segji
    MVP+
    thigh THIGH
    merry christmas