Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sthebomb

sthebomb Active Member

Sketrik
    I'm pretty tired of hackers :(
    I've never played on Badlion, but I've heard some things about it, so I decided to check to see if players on the Hypixel UHC leaderboards did and see their stats. To my surprise, I could also see any ban histories, and the results were nothing short of shocking.
    An entire 25% of the players on the top 100 Hypixel UHC currently have a lifetime ban on badlion for hacks, mostly for forcefielding/kill aura, but some for autoclick, xray, and aimbot. A couple have other bans, such as death threats. About a third of the top 100 have never logged onto badlion, meaning that out of the 60ish% who have, almost half have been caught hacking (and in some cases, there is video evidence).

Hypixel, perhaps you should take a leaf from badlion's book, and actively try to catch hackers. I'm doing my absolute best to help, but you really don't do much. I've gotten people banned for a few days at most, but nothing lengthy, and they just go right back to hacking.

NOTE: This is not intended in any way to be an advertisement for Badlion, nor am I affiliated with the server in any way. I'm just saying that they seem to have their crap together.
    Also, if you want to see who here does have a life ban on badlion, they have public records on their website.

Anyone have an idea on how to reduce the number of hackers in UHC? It's really frustrating.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Giorno-Giovanna

Giorno-Giovanna Well-Known Member

Lol... Not everyone playing on "badlion" including me.... There are Servers in other languages that equal the same skill, when not it needs "more" skill.

3. sthebomb

sthebomb Active Member

Sketrik
    g
    how does this have anything to do with the topic of this post? Please talk about how Hypixel can fix its hacker problem, not about how you don't player on Badlion.

4. To be fair I think it's not that they don't actively try to catch hackers, they just don't publicly announce when the catch a hacker and also they are too lenient on hacking donors imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Well, I like your idea, that hypixel should bring some time to spectating players in UHC, which are banned on this other server, to actively ban users.
    Because yeah, I died sooo often to hackers and yeah ... They are wasting time of SO many players and that's just crap. Let us think about only ONE hacker, that plays 30 games and gets a total of about, let us say 200 kills. If all killed people are legit players, this user should get completely banned from minecraft multiplayer for years. teams or solo players are farming their stuff, got no kills but are ready for it and then one hacker kill them and in the end the time of the legit players got wasted. -.-

Hypixel, get rid of the hackers.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OH MEH GOD YES THIS IS SO TRUE. Uhc isn't very fun any more because of all the hackers. Hes right Badlion UHC have significantly less hackers. This goes for Blitz and MW. I really like hypixles(hence why i bought MVP) and is one of my top fav servers. I dont want it to become a server i dealeat cuz of the hackers. Clean up the hackers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. And judge my spelling

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cryos

Cryos Well-Known Member

6 2/3 kills a game, never seen anyone do that, legit or not

9. Well if you ask me 1 dude attacked me while he was about 6 blocks away ;-; (he's nick is MarkedForDeath)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. sthebomb

sthebomb Active Member

Sketrik
    I've done 7 all on my own. The most I've seen was a hacker who got almost 30.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cryos

Cryos Well-Known Member

Yes. Did you get 7 in 30 consecutive games?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I know this, but Hypixel has a plugin called HAL, which is supposed to prevent hackers. But I've seen a hacked client that has a hack called "YesCheat+" which makes any other hacks (killaura, xray, etc) bypass most anticheat plugins. Look into this hacked client, and you will see a better way in preventing hackers.

-Edtlogin
    P. S., Most hackers do use this hacked client. Information from recent studies

13. Sythe

Sythe Well-Known Member

sythe349
    MVP
    Beat
    GUILDMASTER
    They have to be. If they ban tons of donors than those donors chargeback all the money they have ever spent on boosters and ranks and credits and bam, hypixel goes bankrupt

• Like Like x 1
  14. sthebomb

sthebomb Active Member

Sketrik
    Oh heavens no. People like pr0lin3 (who, for the record, I have no evidence of hacks on) have a 15 K/D though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. klian

klian Active Member

klian
    MVP+
    Honestly, this is a thread that needed to be posted. I am incredibly dissatisfied with the lack of support from the server. If I were to ever ask a mod for help they would simply say record and report. And while this is a fair point it isn't very easy to record things sometimes. A large a majority of people playing on the server are using sub-par computers for recording. The amount of hackers in uhc is ridiculous, the support from staff needs to be better. I look at badlion's amount of hackers and am impressed. They do a great job with their anticheat. Hypixel's isn't quite the same. Also, you look at Reddit uhcs and see VERY few hackers because of spectators (which I do realize is impossible to have on hypixel because of the size). What irritates me emensly are the amount of people on the kill leader boards using minimaps which show people *cough* tracers *cough*. Also, can those using CONFIRMED hacks be banned permanently from the gamemode, rank aside? I know hypixel's moderators won't false ban people they are smart enough to not. This is a complaint but, I do realize how effort is being given from moderators. I just feel players and mods need to meet half way for action to be taken.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Yot51

Yot51 Well-Known Member

gayblob
    MVP+
    FabSQUAD FAB
    GUILDMASTER
    I agree there are way too many hackers in UHC... every second game I play of it gets ruined by a hacker

17. sthebomb

sthebomb Active Member

Sketrik
    That's another thing. I might launch a campaign here shortly to try to catch tracers (no, I can't say the details on how). But it is really really realy frustrating when you've been shifting while branch mining at 11 for 20 minutes and someone digs a tunnel straight down to you from the surface, and claims that they saw your nametag. First of all, the maximum distance a nametag can be seen from is about 60 blocks. The surface, depending on the biome of course, is typically between 65 and 75. That means the player would have to stand directly on top of you and be staring straight down while zoomed in DURING THE 3 SECONDS YOU WERE UNSHIFTED.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SirSlimeHD

SirSlimeHD Well-Known Member

MindCntrl
    MVP+
    I got banned on badlion for "autoclicker and triggerbot" , I never hacked ln there though, badlion just has a crappy anti cheat system which bans people who arent hacking, I have perma and none of their mods believe me nor unbanning me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I hate hackers!

20. PetroSwagx51

PetroSwagx51 New Member

MikeTheDev
    MVP
    Hackers alone are the reason I've stopped playing UHC, there were much less a month/2 months ago, but recently I can't get into a game without saying "[Player Name] hacks", and its ridiculous because everybody will say it and report them, but we still see them back in 24 hours... Having been in the top 30 I can say that alot of them are hackers/have used hacks, yet most go unbanned, or banned for 12 hours... Its fucking insane, and basically why I quit Hypixel UHC (and Blitz)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.