?

Would you like to see this mini game added?

1. Yes!

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Hello this is based on guitar games where you have to press a button at the right time with the same color (that is the best I can explain it)

Sorting Levels (this has nothing to do with the Idea)
    Level <I>: Gameplay

Level <II>: Challenges and achievements

<I> Gameplay
    The map layout will look like this
    The map will look like this
    2017-08-09_22.26.17.png
    this is suppose to be the strings (believe that what they are called) on the guitar.
    2017-08-09_22.26.47.png
    The 3 by 3 Brown clay block is where you spawn, you cannot leave and go nowhere, the only place you can move around is in this 3 by 3 Brown clay block.
    How will the game work? You spawn with 3 colored wools, first hotbar Blue, second hotbar Red, thrid hotbar Green, You use the color matching blocks to get points, When the time comes to left/right click the color wool, it will turn enchanted which means CLICK IT or else you'll lose points
    2017-08-10_11.13.10.png
    When the colored carpent appears there will be note particles above the colored carpent, when those color carpent hits the last white color carpent, that is when your wool blocks turns enchanted, Make sure to click it and make sure is the right color! or else youll lose points.

What happens if when the game is finish? you will be about to create your own Guitar Album! you can pick any of the names that will be there for you to pick, There will be 5 types of Albums, Bad, Ok, Good, Epic, Legendary. The more points you have the more chance you have to get a Good album.

What do albums do? They dont do anything expect they play you a song! if you get a Bad album, the music will song really bad, but if you get Legendary, you will get a really nice song!

What are those color blocks behind you? When you get points, you get blocks, if you get a lot of red, you will have a stack of red behind you. If you click the wrong color or didnt click in time, depending on the color you missed, the stack will lose a few blocks

Will there be different difficult theme/songs? Yes there will be, There will be 4 different difficult theme/songs, Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme. Easy, the colors speed rate is slow and the amount of spawning is low as well, Extreme, the colors speed rate is fast and the amount of spawning is very fast. Your going to have to use hotkeys to do this!

This is it for this section. Go to the next section to learn about Challenges and achievements!

<II> Quests and achievements
    This section will include what quests and achievements this arcade mini game will have.

The king of rock I: Win 10 Guitar games.
    The king of rock II: Win 50 Guitar games.
    The king of rock III: Win 100 Guitar games.
    The king of rock IV: Win 250 Guitar games.
    The king of rock V: Win 500 Guitar games.

The winner of all modes!: Win all difficult modes. 15 points
    Rock Star: Win your first Guitar game. 5 points
    Hardcore Swapping: Don't miss any colored blocks in Extreme mode. 15 points.

Winner: Win 3 games. 2400 experience.

That is it for this game, Sorry if there is some confusing some here, I'm not a good explainer.

Hope you enjoyed it!

@PaulMcCartney @SmoothMusic

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 3
  2. Reserved for changelog

3. Just noticed there is a glitch in the thread, Tried editing it and removing it but didn't work.

4. Custqrd

Custqrd Well-Known Member

Interesting

5. I love playing guitar hero on the console, and I think I would love it if implemented into Minecraft. This would of course have to be an arcade game, but I believe it could be really fun. Nice idea!

• Like Like x 2
  6. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COW✪SQD
    Officer
    Oh my word, this sounds so fun to play all day.
    Back in the days, these games on my DS were the thing to play all day long.
    +1 from me!

(ps can you tag me in the future thread suggestions you're going to make? I wanna be first to reply xD)

7. Thanks! Glad you like it!

8. I remember I once bought a game like this when I was a kid, I was crying because I kept missing xD

never playing that game again ._.

Glad you like it! (if you want, I can tag you on my older threads)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  9. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COW✪SQD
    Officer
    pls do

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kul

Kul

Kul Well-Known Member

Amooseable
    MVP+
    1337 Kittens 1337KN
    Trusted
    Seems fun. Though another server has a game like this, and it has been a flop per se. No one plays it, and this is a moderately large server we are talking. People just generally don't care for these kind of games. Fun idea though

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, Maybe hypixel can make it fun. and rework the idea a bit.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  12. Kul

Kul

Kul Well-Known Member

Amooseable
    MVP+
    1337 Kittens 1337KN
    Trusted
    I'd enjoy that, as I very much enjoy Guitar Hero, I'd love a game like that

• Like Like x 1
  13. Diagonic

Diagonic Well-Known Member

This is kind of like one of the micro games in one of the party games modes where you shoot the wool :/

14. Kul

Kul

Kul Well-Known Member

Amooseable
    MVP+
    1337 Kittens 1337KN
    Trusted
    That's not even close to this though?

15. laerkeS

laerkeS New Member

laerkeS
    I Think this idea is great! I wish this would get added maybe a bit more complicated build but otherwise I love it!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks! Glad you like it!

Yeah the build can look builder, Since I'm not a builder I don't know how to build great stuff.

17. I doubt everyone knows this but Minikloon actually coded exactly this on a different server when he was gone for a while.
    The game was called BlockBand although nobody plays it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think I know BlockBand, I haven't played it but seen a video of it.

Though they can make it 100% hypixel style ;)

19. Bump xD (come onnn I need feedback)