1. I am sad to say that you have been denied. Please reapply when you meet more requirements, and if you bump your duels and skywars stats, you could be accepted. Thanks for applying!

- Nonagons, forum management member

2. Alright cool, thanks!

3. Oh, and also just wondering but why was I denied? I'm almost 5k above the required skywars kill requirement...

4. bro he's not even an official part of the apps team, pix is the one and only.

also there'ss a guild shutdown atm since pix won't post the new guild thread so yeah, you can still get in but you won't be paid

5. your kdr/wlr
    lol
    nonagons is part of the app team

6. then why does the applicator thinks he is wrong

7. Contridddo

Contridddo New Member

Contrido
    VIP+
    1) IGN Contrido
    2) Hypixel Level: idk I’m new
    3) Gamemode you meet requirements for (if other please list stats): Duels I think
    4) Stats in said gamemode (please include w/l, k/d. etc.) 125 W/L ratio in duels and 480 uhc
    Lifetime winstreak #4 on the lb
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Contrido
    5) Do you have discord? Yes
    6) What guilds have you been in and why did you leave (were kicked from) them? None I’m new
    7) Have you ever been banned/muted on Hypixel? If so, what for? Never been banned

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  8. Denied, please reapply when you meet requirements (2250 duels wins, Hypixel Level 40)

9. broo i have the role in the discord man, lmfao

10. didn't answer my question of why the applicator said he met requirements. Double check?

11. technobladefan87

technobladefan87 New Member

1) Freshestmemes
    2) Hypixel Level idk
    3) Gamemode you meet requirements for none but im really good! i do all the things that technoblade (best bedwars player and pvper if u didn't know) does u can see in the video i put at the bottom of the post!
    4) Stats in said gamemode (please include w/l, k/d. etc.) idk
    5) Do you have discord? no my mom wont let me
    6) What guilds have you been in and why did you leave (were kicked from) them? i always wanted to join technoclan (best bedwars guild because it has the best bedwars player) but you have to be a sponsor of technoblade to join and my mom says i can't use her credit card :(
    7) Have you ever been banned/muted on Hypixel? If so, what for? no

ok so here's the video of me pvping so u can see i'm good!! i tried to do it on a different server to showcase my pvp skill but everyone was hacking in the video because their anticheat isn't as good as watchdog but i can prove myself if you let me join thanks!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Epic.

13. yo wth bro

14. technobladefan87

am i in??

15. technobladefan87

wAIT WHAT

16. it's ok you can join bridgers you'll fit right in

17. technobladefan87

REALLY???

18. the only req he met was the sw kills. his wlr and kd were too low, and his duels stats were almost there, but didnt meet req.

19. Contridddo

Contridddo New Member

Contrido
    VIP+
    How do I get denied when my kd is better than all of ur guilds combine and I have a lifetime ws LOL

20. 1) IGN rlckqi
    2) Hypixel Level 171
    3) Gamemode you meet requirements for (if other please list stats) duels sw
    4) Stats in said gamemode (please include w/l, k/d. etc.) duels 10000 wins with 6 kd and 8 wl and sw 6000 wins 3.6kd and 0.65 wl
    5) Do you have discord? Ricky#7692
    6) What guilds have you been in and why did you leave (were kicked from) them?Was in rebel and rawr and I leave because it dont main my mained gamemode
    7) Have you ever been banned/muted on Hypixel? If so, what for? no