Greeicy New Member

Greeiicy
    MVP+

Co-Master
    IGN: Greeiicy

What is your timezone?:GMT-5 (from colombia) :3

How old are you?:17

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): I dont have :(

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: Well im looking for a nice guild and non-toxic onee, and if the test its focused in personality that means its full of nice people and thats seems interesting and funnn

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: Yes i do ''xlol''

Do you use discord and have a working microphone? discord yeah, and im getting a micro next month
    (If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?):

What do you like to play on the server?: CopsAndCrims,Quakecraft, Murder Mistery,Sw and Bw but i also like other games

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: Of coursee no, im the kind of person that dont wants problems and im playing to have fun :D

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): I still in a guild but i dont think i fit on it haha,

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: I would like to , but i cant consider it as an ultimate objective/goal

• Like Like x 2
  3. IGN: SeaLanterns

What is your timezone?: GMT+8

How old are you?: 15

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): N/A

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: Blue Crew, being one of the earliest guilds on Hypixel, already has a well-established and vibrant guild community that I wish to be able to be a part of. I have been in some quite well-ranked guilds before but I found that despite the many achievements of its members, the community spirit is really lacking as everyone is competitive and hence it creates an almost toxic environment to be in. On the contrary Blue Crew, though having many achievements of its own, does not focus mainly on stats and requirements, accepting members mostly based on their application and good personality. I think this creates a fun and welcoming guild environment which I really want to experience after being in some “toxic” guilds.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: I don't, but I’m ready to make friends if I do get accepted :p

Do you use discord and have a working microphone?: Yes, my discord is dsch#5234.

What do you like to play on the server?: CvC, Warlords, Murder Mystery and Quake are what I usually play, but I am down for any game such as Skywars or Bedwars since most people play those instead :D

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: No. I rather reflect on my own inadequacy and strive to improve myself on the game instead of accusing others for no reason other than the fact that I am not good enough myself.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): My guildmaster informed us that the guild was about to be disbanded and hence I left the guild of my own accord.

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: No. Being a helper entails commitment and responsibilities that I am not ready to take on yet due to my personal life outside of MC. I am always ready and willing to help others, but not as a role on Hypixel.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  4. IGN:

What is your timezone?: CST

How old are you?: 14.

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): No, however I can create one if necessary.

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: My current guild is relatively toxic, and unwelcoming. I am looking for a guild that can provide exciting bonding moments and have fun while doing so! As this has been one of the earliest and arguably most welcoming Guild I have EVER encountered, I strive to be a member of this community.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: Yes, I have ran across multiple members, of good experience, and they are kind, and respectful. Namely Chimera.

Do you use discord and have a working microphone?

Yes, I own a discord account and frequently use it.

What do you like to play on the server?:
    I find fun in ALL game modes. Bed Wars, The Pit, Zombies, and any new releases are always exciting experiences!

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?:
    Of course not! I find this unprofessional and rude. If I see somebody who is better or worse than me, I look for ways I can improve, or cope with the situation non-verbally. If I see someone I consider subjacent to me, who some may them with disrespectful titles such as "Noobs", I give them useful lessons and attempt to friend them to spend time and help them improve! This has led to me making many new acquaintances on my journey on Hypixel, and I intend to help those around me strive and find success.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable):
    As mentioned, toxicity, unwelcoming, and generally inactive and somewhat unfair standards, requiring upwards of 20 thousand experience a day!

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?:
    No, I just want to meet new people and share great experiences with those around me! It would be a great experience to state that I have a leading role in such a prominent Guild, however, this is in no way an end goal and I am here to share my personality with others.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Super excited to be joining this guild and looking forward to the memories I'll make in it :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  6. IGN: Vqlue

What is your timezone?: My timezone isUTC+2

How old are you?: I am 15 year old

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): No, but I can make one if necessary.

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: The guild that I am now its relative toxic and I'm not enjoying playing with them. I have heard about BlueCrew I searched for them and I realized how good this guild is. I have been searching for a relaxing guild to stay and have fun with the community for a long time. I am looking forward to play in this guild grind a lot and chill in voice calls with the guild members. I'm also willing to make new friends and play with them deferent type of game modes in the network.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: No, I am willing to make new friends

(If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?): I do use discord and I have a working microphone.

What do you like to play on the server?: I usually play SkyWars, Bedwars, UHC, and all of the types in the Arcade lobby.

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: Of course no! I have learnt how to hold my server try to not be toxic at all. I can understand when someone is better than me. I'm playing in the network to have fun and I cannot imagine my self be such a toxic guy. Overall I consider my self chilly and friendly.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): As I mentioned before my previous guild was unfriendly and toxic. That's propably the only reason that I left it. I am looking for a friendly guild who will make me feel comfortable and willing to play with me on the network.

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: No I just want to make new friends in the server and have fun and live some exciting experiences wit them. I am not looking forward to apply for the position of helper.

Thank you for considering my application

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shego_

Shego_ New Member

aloneish
    MVP+
    IGN:Shegi

What is your timezone?: CET

How old are you?: 18

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it):https://twitter.com/shego235

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: I love active and respectful guilds. I and love the idea of meeting new people and socializing.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: Jenus_ and wizkrys.

(If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?):I do and I do.

What do you like to play on the server?:I mostly play bedwars, skywars and duels.

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: Sometimes when I'm really fed up with campers I do call them noobs, yes. But it's not that common.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable):It got closed, so I didn't really have a choice.

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: Not really. I'm just here to play video games and meet new people.

• Like Like x 2
  8. IGN:XGenesisX

What is your timezone?:United Kingdom

How old are you?:14

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): nope

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: I thought it was a good guild(sounds hollow, but seriously)

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: no

(If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?): yes (XGenesisX #6149)

What do you like to play on the server?: bedwars

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: no, but i do report them if i think they hack but dont call out HACKS or NOOBS

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): i thought i would transfer my guild to my friend and join this one because i wanted to try out a good, new guild

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?:nope

Additional notes: please contact me on the forums if applied

9. There will be any chance that re-applications will be accepted soon?

Because i do want to apply for a big guild which doesnt care for grinding. I can't grind anymore because 9 hours of school...

10. xLol

xLol New Member

xLol
    MVP++
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    Officer
    Generally there is a time frame in which you can re apply however it’s usually a few months

11. I've applied on September, now it is December. Is it okay for me to reapply now?

• Like Like x 1
  12. xLol

xLol New Member

xLol
    MVP++
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    Officer
    Actually you applied in October I would suggest you don’t reapply now

13. Oh, October sorry for mistake

Also not I, it's "You"

14. xLol

xLol New Member

xLol
    MVP++
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    Officer
    oof my bad I fixed it

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. It's alright, i always fix people's grammar for some reason.

• Like Like x 2
  16. BottomRight

BottomRight Member

BottomRight
    MVP+
    Thanks for the support but sadly i did not make it in :(

re applying hopefully!

17. Felpssss

Felpssss Active Member

Felpssss
    MVP+
    IGN: Felpssss

What is your timezone?: GMT -3

How old are you?: 19

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): No, but I can create one if needed

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: Because I quitted MC 1/2 years ago and, now that I'm back and all of my old friends don't play the game anymore, the guild seems a good opportunity to make some nice and new friends to play with.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: Well, I know some people, but these won't remember me I guess :p

Do you use discord and have a working microphone? I do have a discord account, but since I have no one to play with, I don't use it lol

What do you like to play on the server?: MegaWalls, BSG, SkyWars, Arcade and some TNT games

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: To be honest, I call someone "hacker" only if I'm sure the person is using any of the blacklisted modifications, but not directly to the rule breaker. I always try advise my team, so they can avoid fighting the hacker.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): Because no one talked to me. They used to play in "exclusive groups".

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: Since I'm most part of the time kinda busy with university, I don't think I could deal with both resposabilities. Sooo, nope.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:50 PM
    • Like Like x 3
  18. IGN: Outsin

What is your timezone?: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

How old are you?: I am 20 years old.

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): https://twitter.com/OutsinX

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: I've been guildless for quite some time to just see how things are with just me on my own. I was looking through the forums since I feel like it's time for me to find the right friendly community for me to join now. I felt like Blue Crew would be a nice change from being in competitive guilds like I was in the past. A Guild with a friendly vibe and community seems like the best fit for me, and if I am accepted I look forward to making new friends.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: I've seen quite a few people in the guild in lobbies before but I don't think I've interacted with anyone.

(If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?): I do have discord, and a working microphone.

What do you like to play on the server?: I enjoy playing quite a few games on the server. I've been slowly getting into duels lately. I've been a bedwars player basically since it was released on the server over a year ago and I really enjoy playing it with friends. I also spend quite a bit of time in my house building different types of terrain during my free time, and I love playing tnt run, and sometimes tnt tag, and bow spleef. Sometimes Quakecraft and occasional achievement hunting in any game modes I can.

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: No, that's not the type of player I am. If I do get frustrated I just tend to keep it to myself and stop playing the game until I cool down and can actually enjoy playing the game once again.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): I left STORM because I had only joined since my friend Shuddest had asked me to, and we were pretty close at the time. I didn't feel like the guild was my, I would say "home" in a way? It just felt like a guild full of "welcome back"'s every few minutes and that's basically it. Not much interaction or anything else said in it.

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: I wouldn't say becoming a helper is an ultimate goal of mine, but it's a goal I would maybe like to achieve in the future if things do go correctly.

• Like Like x 4
  19. IGN: KemiraLantern

What is your timezone?: KST

How old are you?: 14

Do you have a gaming Twitter? (If so, please link it): N/A

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?: I have many different reasons why. One of them being that Blue Crew really seems like an open and friendly guild, not focusing on just the stats and requirements yet rather the individual’s personality, which is something quite unique since I don’t really see that in many guilds. Not only that but I also can get to know more players from different game preferences on Hypixel and do games with them that I never considered doing and simply just relax and have fun with them in Hypixel. Furthermore, I heard from my close friend @SeaLanterns that you guys are like 11/10 friendly and you guys seem not only to be friendly people but also very passionate.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?: @SeaLanterns and MalekAri

(If you don’t have discord are you willing to get it?)
    : Yes, I have both discord and a working microphone.

What do you like to play on the server?: I used to do Warlords as my one and only game but now I’m more open to other games in Hypixel like Murder Mystery, Cops n Crims, Bedwars (occasionally), Arcade Games,etc.

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"?: Never. It’s just rude and mean to say that, I’ll be no different from a real life bully.

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable): N/A

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?: I have considered applying for helper so I can help players on hypixel but I’m not really sure at the moment since I’m not old enough to be helper and I’m not sure if I’d be ready for it yet but I’ll have to see in the future.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 1:11 AM
    • Like Like x 3
  20. IGN:
    SovientLion_

What is your timezone?
    : GMT +4:00

How old are you?
    : 15

Do you have a gaming Twitter?
    (If so, please link it): https://twitter.com/SovientL

Why do you want to join Blue Crew?
    : There are plenty of reasons for me to wanting to join Blue Crew! First, Many leaderboard guild need a lot of requirement and this guild doesnt need much and gives space to lot of relaxation. Second, It seems like a very calm and friendly and a chill guild to be in. I would love to play with new people! Third, By joining this guild it gives me a new opportunity to make many new friends. Lastly, It will help me make myself a better guild mate and team mate and help me improve!

Do you know anyone in the guild already?
    : Yes, i do know a few people! Emxrick,MerryTexay,Jenus_,Aerh and Herocky!

Yes i have and use discord and i do have a working microphone. My discord is SovientLion#3927

What do you like to play on the server?
    : I mainly play bedwars and skywars but sometime shift to bridge, murder mystery and arcade games

When you are frustrated, do you call players "noob" or "hacker"
    ?: I dont usually get frustrated but even if I do, ill tend to just move on! If i find a hacker or something i just report it!

Why did you leave your last guild? (If applicable)
    : I left my last guild because: 1: There had been a merge which i fairly didn't like/enjoy. 2: I couldn't make a lot of friends in the new merged guild and couldn't be myself! 3: Many people i know are here.

Is your ultimate goal to become a helper?
    : Yes! My ultimate goal is to become a helper and give back something to this growing community. As soon as i turn 16, ill try to apply and get into the staff! That is 2019, ill try to apply and get to become helper and help the community! For now ill wait patiently and try to join Blue Crew :p

Thank You for reading patiently!Hope you have a good day :D

• Like Like x 3