?

Did this thread helped you understand the game more/how to gain stuff quicker?

1. Yes, helped me quite a bit

177 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. No, I already knew this

76 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Both, Knew some stuff but still helped me

196 vote(s)
    43.7%
  1. Hello, since skyblock release, I been wanting to make a guide for quite a while now but I decided to play the game first and get as much information about the game as possible instead of rushing the guide with misinformation etc, although I do realize that there are already a couple of guides by now, but I'll try my best to make this guide a bit different from others, I haven't seen any other guide so none of the stuff in this thread is me stealing/copying other guides, This guide will feature a lot of stuff and I'll constantly be updating over time (so please, if you think there should be something in the guide or something needs rework, let me know, I got a bunch of time over the weekends!), so without further ado, let's go to the guide ;)

Contents
    • What is Skyblock - Talking about what is skyblock and hypixel spins on skyblock
    • How to join Skyblock - How to join skyblock in all ways possible
    • The basics of Skyblock - Talking about all things that new players may be confused with
    • All zones - A list of all zones and what you may find in that specific zone
    • All NPC's - All NPC's
    • Minions - Talking about the minions with better information and all minions
    • Farms - Talking about farms in your private world like Sugar cane farms, mob farms etc
    • Strategies - Strategies on how to level up your skill faster etc
    • Soul list - A list of souls (WIP)
    • Achievement list - A list of all achievements you can obtain
    • Rarity list - Everything obtainable in the game from common to legendary (WIP)
    • Enchantment list - All enchantments (WIP)
    Guide + Strategies
    What is Skyblock?

Skyblock been around in the minecraft community around 7 years, a year longer than hypixel been created, Skyblock is simple, you spawn on a island and you either spawn with items or you open a chest on your island, usually the items are lava bucket or water bucket, sometimes it may be ice instead, what you do is dig out your only tree on the island and then you make a pickaxe, then you need to try to get a sappling, once you got that, you will now need to make the cobblestone generator, you need to mix the lava and water in a way that spawns cobblestone upon interaction, if you do it wrong, the lava will become obsidian and you need to start all over again.

This is where you keep mining the cobblestone if you done the generator correctly, this is your only source besides wood to expand your island to a giant island or whatever you want to do with it.

However, hypixel done many spins to the skyblock we all know, the traditional skyblock map is a L shape island and that's it, where everyone starts on a custom built small skyblock island and you'll encounter a portal, the game just seems like what I just described however, it only becomes very interesting when you enter the portal.

When you enter the portal, you go on a area called the hub, there is many things you can do on the hub, there is different zones, npc's, custom enchantments, custom GUI, custom everything, it's a very different game from our normal skyblock but currently skyblock is booming on the hypixel network and it became the most popular game within days.

How to join Skyblock?

The most simple one in the thread, chances are you already know this but you may not know all the ways to join Skyblock (they may even be faster than the way you do it!)

Option 1 - Joining through the npc
    First you need to join the prototype lobby, you need to open your game compass and click the anvil (prototype) like this:

(Or you can do /lobby prototype), After doing this, you'll be in the prototype lobby, first walk up to the NPC's straight ahead of you and look for a girl in a dress:
    2019-06-14_07.58.22.png
    Just click her and you'll be warped to your island! (You can also join Skyblock by using the Skyblock npc in the main lobby)

Option 2 - Skyblock in compass
    You can also join Skyblock in any lobby you want by using the game compass, first open your compass and click the world that is a head (Skyblock):
    2019-06-14_07.58.33.png
    After clicking it, you'll be teleported into Skyblock!

Option 3 - The command
    Another way is by doing a command, just type it like this and press enter:
    2019-06-14_07.59.14.png

Feel free to do whichever one you prefer and like.

The basics of Skyblock
    As I mentioned earlier, this section will be like a beginners guide for new players, I'll be talking about everything what new players may be confused with.

Starting out

I'll be including talking about your private island that you start with when playing for the first time.

When you start out, you'll be greeted with a message:
    2019-06-13_20.10.34.png
    After reading the message, go and punch your tree on the island, after doing so, in chat you'll get another message:
    2019-06-13_20.11.29.png
    you notice that it's a objective (that will be explained later on), but first do what the objective says as it's your little guide in-game. You'll notice that there is a portal on your island before doing anything:
    2019-06-13_20.10.53.png
    But now you have blocks to build to it, after building to it, you will notice a villager called "Jerry", he'll talk a few things to you before telling you to head to the portal called "Skyblock hub":
    2019-06-13_20.12.43.png
    You may have also notice a little guy before checking out the guide, he's a bit confusing to understand at first, (I'll be explaining the minions soon) but you may not be interested in the minion but more interested about the portal/hub, enter the portal to enter the hub!

The hub
    This is where a lot of new players may get confused and that's okay, at first the hub seems like a really confusing place but it will be very easy to understand after reading this or playing for a couple of hours.

You'll notice a bunch of things but when entering to the portal and going to the hub, you'll be greeted with a message:
    2019-06-13_20.13.19.png
    You notice that there's a zone message in chat, there's a lot of zones around the map (I'll talk about zones soon), you notice you are being told to do some things but you may notice the giant map ahead of you:
    2019-06-13_20.15.26.png
    It may look confusing but after playing a couple of hours, it's real simple. in the middle that's where you are at, it looks small on the map meaning there's a ton of places to explore, however you may notice that there is also islands outside of the island you are currently on, you can enter those when you level up to skills (Skills will be mentioned soon), each island contains different resources and animals

You may be wondering what the little icons are near your spawn on the map, here's what each one of them means:
    Warning sign - Graveyard, a place where Zombies appear
    Axe - Forest, a place to chop wood
    Coin - Bank, a place to store your coins (Purse)
    Pickaxe - Coal mine, a place to mine cobblestone and coal (Zombies may also appear)
    Anvil - Blacksmith, a place to combine enchantment books/weapons etc and reforge them
    Wheat - Farm, a place to collect wheat
    Book - Library, a place to buy enchanted books and also enchanting your items
    Crossed Swords - Colosseum, a place where you can queue up with a different player and fight

These are zones, there are of course more zones but I won't be including them in this area (I will include all zones later), but you'll also find markets, each market will sell different items at different prices. you will also find different zones in the village that will help you along with your journey, if you want to go back to your private island, you can jump back to the portal in the middle at the village, you can also use the head in your nether star or do /warp home!

Jerry Guide

On your island, you will probably notice by now you have a villager called "Jerry" but before, he used to be called "Guide" but is now Jerry. Upon clicking him, you can do different things with him which I'll show screenshot by screenshot.

Upon clicking Jerry, this will pop up.
    2019-07-17_08.31.43.png
    May be a little confusing for you but it's simple and fast to learn:
    2019-07-17_08.22.24.png
    This is a where Jerry will have a short guide about Visits and Guesting, it will tell you a lot of information when you click on it:
    2019-07-17_08.22.35.png
    This is Deliveries, this is where you get your items back if your item by mistake gets blacklisted:
    2019-07-17_08.22.49.png
    This is Patch Notes, when a update releases, there will be a "NEW UPDATE" above Jerry, you can go through here to check all the updates that the game had so far, you can click it and it will send you a link to the update thread, the New Update sign above Jerry will disappear if you click the new update:
    2019-07-17_08.23.00.png
    This is Convert Island Biome, this is where you are able to change your island to any biome if you have a biome stick:
    2019-07-17_08.23.11.png
    This is where you can move Jerry, when you click it, you will receive a villager egg and you are able to place it anywhere around your skyblock profile, if you placed it next to a wall and fell to the void or you dug under him by mistake, he will spawn again somewhere around your profile!

What are Coins/Purse?
    When you are playing the game, you may have notice something called Purse on your scoreboard on the right side of your screen, that's coins, you can get coins from npc's, objectives and from selling stuff (selling stuff to NPC's or putting stuff in auction)

Coins can be used for many things, it can be used to reforge your weapon (More on that later), bidding on auctions, buying materials from NPC's and much more, you can save your coins in bank which is a much safer place! (More on that later).

What are Objectives?

You will constantly have Objectives to do when you are new to the game, you can view those objectives in your quest log in the nether star (Explanation on the nether star will be soon), Some of these objectives may give you rewards like a small amount of experience or coins, they can also get you some different rewards, objectives are like a guide for new players that don't know what to do.

What are NPC's?
    I'll be explaining what NPC's do in Skyblock since they are very easy to understand in general, Each NPC (almost) gives you a objective to do, sometimes they want you to go look for someone or find a object they lost, sometimes they want you to give them materials in return for a great reward, however some NPC's wont be giving you any but they are useful to go for as they can give some great starter items for new players, some NPC's may be hard to find such as Rick (Look for my NPC list further through the thread if you want to see where rick is), while some may be out of the open very easy to discover.

What are zones?

Zones are like a biome, when you are exploring in normal minecraft, you may find a new biome that you never been before, that's like what it is, when you explore a new zone, you'll receive a message in chat and it will show all the possible things you can do, some zones may require you a certain level in one of your skills or some may be very hard for you at the start.

Each zone is very different but similar, most zones have a npc in them and different materials you can get in that zone, some zones are peaceful, combat or a mixture of both, sometimes some zones may not have anything at all like the mountain zone (except a few souls you can find, more on that later on), and some zones may be considered "small" like bank or library etc. (If you want a list of all zones and information of each zone, please scroll down further to look for my Zone list!)

What are Minions?

(If you want a much detailed and better explanation of minions, please go further down and look for the minions spoiler) You may have notice a minion on your private world, these are very useful, although they may be very slow when they are low tiers but the more you upgrade them, the more storage they get and the faster they become, they are very needed if you want to get better unlocks much faster.

Each minion is different, each one collections different materials and they all need a 5x5 platform for them to work and get materials, some may spawn monsters and kill them, some may farm crops etc, You'll unlock minion recipes if you reach tier one of that specific material item like cobblestone level one.

What are souls?

Souls are all around the map, they are colorful heads, there are over 17o souls to look for, although souls may not matter to you or you may not see them as important things, they are very useful since every 5th soul you get, you need to return to Tia the fairy (In wilderness), you'll get perm stat boosts such as more health, more defense etc, it increases the more souls you bring to her.

The total amount of hp you get when you find them all is around 350+ hp and when you are new to skyblock, you only have 100, that's almost three times more health than you start with, so I recommend looking for every soul you can find since they can help you a lot. (Currently my soul list is not done, but if you want to look for a finished soul list, I'll be linking guides and stuff at the end of my thread).

What are Skills?

(This is going to be the only feature from the nether star that I'll be featuring as it's own spoiler because skills are very important to skyblock and something you'll often go for) Skills are simple to understand, there are 7 skills, you need experience to level your skills up and the higher it is, the more stats you will get, max level is 50. You'll level up your skills if you do something related to your skill, I'll show how you can upgrade and what they are:

Farming - Break crops in farm and other farm related zones
    Mining - Break blocks in caves and other cave related zones
    Combat - Kill mobs in monster infested zones
    Foraging - Break wood in forest and other forest related zones
    Fishing - Fish in ponds
    Enchanting - Enchant your weapons/armor in enchanting table or combine enchantments in anvil
    Alchemy - Break nether wart in blazing fortress or brew potions

Some of these skills are easier to level up than others, each one gives you different stat boosts and gives you coins when you level up, the experience needed for each skill also increases when they get higher in levels.

The special GUI menu's and crafting

When you first crafted your crafting table, you noticed that the menu GUI is very different, it's not the standard crafting table GUI you always knew and used, this isn't just for crafting table, it's also for enchanting table and anvils.

The reason why they did this was because skyblock has custom recipes and enchantment that normal minecraft does not, being able to craft something custom on a normal crafting table wouldn't work, which is why they went with a different GUI that still designed to be the same menu style that we always used with standard minecraft, so you don't have to be confused or worried about the new menu GUI system.

How to use Co-op and Skyblock Commands list

You can also play skyblock with friends (up to 5 total people, including the owner), you may know this because one of the npc's at the village talks to you about the coop system, although there is very few coop commands, the system is a bit confusing so here how it works, if your doing /coop <player1> <player2> etc, they all need to be on at the same time as you and they need to accept, once they all accept, everyone will start on a new profile and spawn on a new island, meaning all of your progress you have made before is now gone (It is NOT completely gone, you can switch profiles in your nether star but you cannot use the profile you had before with friends), however if all of your friends aren't on and if you want to add more later on, you can do /coopadd but their profiles will also be switched and they wont have their progress anymore, however the more people you have on your team, the harder it is to get a 4th, 5th person since all of the people need to be on at the same time and in the same hub for it to work, then they all have to accept the request, Your team mates collecting resources will also count towards your collection and the rest of co-op collection!

You also get a /coopchat command where if you are in different hubs or different zones, you can use that command to chat with your team mates no matter what server you are in. Now I'll be listing every command that is related to skyblock, although I did explain nearly all of them already, I'll be making a list just to make it easy for players to look!

/play Skyblock (or /play sb)
    Let's you join skyblock

/coop <user>
    You can co-op up to 4 people at once and start on a new entire island for everyone to explore, this will mean that the profiles that each player was once on will be on a different one.

/coopadd <user>
    Adds a user to your existing co-op island, all of your co-op members need to be online and in the same hub as you in order for a different user to join, up to 5 people (including the owner)

/coopchat <message> (or /cchat <message> and /cc <message>)
    Let's you chat with other co-op members that you are with

/scg
    A menu will pop up showing the sea creatures guide, showing all the creatures you can possibly get and what rewards they can offer upon death, you can also go to this through the fishing skill.

/visit <user> (or /guest <user>)
    You can join peoples islands by doing one of those commands, you can join all the profiles they currently have, however you/they can disable specific users to not being able to join each other island, you can make it so anyone can join, friends or guild.

/invite <user>

Invites a user to join your island.

/sbkick <user>
    Kicks a specific guest that is currently at your island

/sbkickall

Kicks all the guests that are currently at your island

What is reforge, full set bonus and weapon abilities

You may never heard of reforging or forgot about it, but you likely know what full set bonus and weapon abilities are, I'll be starting with reforging, It's a similar concept from warlords where you could reforge your weapon or armor, except unlike in warlords where your weapon may become worse, this time the weapon only gets stronger, your weapon/armor will get a small buff and get stats added to it, by being able to reforge your equipment, you need to go to a blacksmith and click the villager then put the item you want it to be reforged in the slot, then you will need to pay for a certain amount of coins to reforge it.

Then we have full set bonus and weapon abilities, full set bonus is where certain sets will give you buffs when you wear the full set on, it wont take affect until you wear the entire set of armor, for the weapon abilities, some weapons may have you click the mouse to activate your ability, you can use your abilities with mana, some abilities require more mana than others, you can increase your mana by getting your enchanting/Alchemy skill higher which gives you a intelligence point which gives mana

Guide to the Nether Star
    One of the most confusing things at first is the nether star, there is a lot of items in the nether star that may be confusing for you since there is so much stuff to handle but there is more items since the game first released so it may be more confusing, however I'll explain what each item does (however I sadly wont provide a screenshot when you click a item or what it says when you hover over it).
    2019-06-17_10.27.26.png
    I'll be starting from top to bottom, left to right.
    Your Skyblock Profile - Your skin head
    When you hover over it, you'll see your stats, how much hp you got etc, you can also click it and go into a little more depth information.

Your Skills - Diamond sword
    Like I explained earlier, there are 7 skills, you can view your skills and if you click one of the skills, you can see your progress and how many levels there are.

Collection - Painting
    When you collect a new item or material, it will appear in chat that a new item has been added to your collection, you can click the collection and you can enter categories, farming etc and when you click one of the categories, you can view all the items you unlocked so far, but if you click one of the items you unlocked, you can view how many times you and your co-op friends got the items, each item has a tier and each tier contains different stuff like recipes you can craft to get better resources.

Recipe Book - Book
    A place to check recipes for items you have unlocked.

Trades - Emerald
    This may be a little confusing but you can enter trades and trade for materials to a material you want from the trades like dirt for a grass block etc, you can unlock more tradeable items when you progress higher in certain materials.

Quest Log - Book and Quill
    This is where you can check your objectives you have done or have not done.

Calendar - Clock
    This is where you can check what day it is (You can also check that on your scoreboard to the right), the time in skyblock works very differently compared to in real life.

Ender Chest - Ender chest
    You have a portable ender chest that you can use anywhere you want at any time.

Crafting Table - Crafting table
    You have also a portable Crafting table, you can use it anywhere at any time.

Personal Bank - Money bag head
    You can access the bank from anywhere you want from your nether star but there is a 15 hour cooldown.

My Hypixel Profile - Your skin head
    This is where you can view your hypixel profile, you can also view your hypixel profile in lobbies.

Fish Bag - Pufferfish in a bucket head
    This is where you can store fish related items such as baits and fish (Crystal shards etc won't count).

Quiver - Bag head
    This is where you can store your arrows if you dont have any inventory space for arrows.

Hypixel Game Menu - Compass
    This is where you can use the game compass, same one in lobbies.

Warp to - World head
    You can use this to teleport back to your private world with your private island or hub.

Profile Management - Nametag
    You can have different profiles, up to 4, your profile will be changed into a different one if you start a new profile with a co-op player or they add you to their co-op team, your progress will still be saved in a different profile.

Close - Border block
    The exit.

Settings - Redstone torch
    You can change settings here the way you like it

Potion Bag - Potion head
    You can store potions here if you don't have any space.

Talisman Bag - Bag head
    You can store Talisman items here if you don't have any space.

All zones
    There are a lot of zones in Skyblock, some zones you can progress into greater zones such as Farm -> The barn -> Mushroom Desert etc. I'll be including all zones including the small ones like the bank and library in the village, I will be showing what block/item collections you can get, what monsters/animals there will be, NPC's etc

Village, bank and more!
    I'll be featuring all the zones in village!

Village
    2019-06-14_19.09.10.png

Zone Status: Peaceful
    Animals you can find: None
    Monsters you may encounter: None
    NPC's you can find: 10-15
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: None
    What you can do in the area: This is the hub for people get warped into, you can find plenty of zones here, NPC's, Markets etc, you can also find places to enchant reforge your weapons and armor.

Blacksmith
    2019-06-14_19.11.04.png

NPC's you can find: 1
    What you can do in the area: You can reforge your weapons and armor which gives a minor buff, you can also use the anvil to combine materials with enchantments such as books and weapons.

Bank
    2019-06-13_20.16.33.png

What you can do in the area: You can store your coins by clicking the npc, your coins will be safe when stored and then you can take them out whenever you want.

Library
    2019-06-14_19.11.42.png

What you can do in the area: You can use the enchanting table to enchant your equipment, you can also buy enchanted books, non enchanted books and xp bottles,

Auction
    2019-06-13_20.16.18.png

What you can do in the area: Similar to the minor event in pit, you can put items up for sale for other users to bid, you can set it on a price depending it's worth to the item, if people find your item good, they'll start bidding, whoever bid the most when the timer runs out gets the item.

Wilderness, Fisherman's hut and more!
    Wilderness
    2019-06-13_20.36.13.png

Animals you can find: Squids
    NPC's you can find: 3
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Raw Fish, Raw Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Prismarine Shard, Prismarine Crystals, Clay
    What you can do in the area: You can fish at the ponds and also go to the wizard tower which has a portal (currently not useable)

Fisherman's hut
    2019-06-13_20.35.35.png

Animals you can find: Squids
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Raw Fish, Raw Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Prismarine Shard, Prismarine Crystals, Clay
    What you can do in the area: You can find a npc at top of the deck for a quest and a reward, you can also fish in the pond for useful items and treasure.

Wizard tower
    2019-06-14_19.12.51.png
    What you can do in the area: You can find a tower between the mountain and wilderness, when you get inside, you can climb up until you see a wizard and a portal, currently both of them do nothing.

Dark Auction
    (Currently don't have a screenshot inside the area)
    What you can do in the area: Every 3 in-game nights at 12 am, a npc called "Sirius" will appear in front of the iron door, when you click the npc, you'll get denied if you have low amount of gold on you or you will be able to enter if you have lots of gold. once you are able to enter, you can find a lot of different items and higher book enchantments like Growth VI etc, bidding starts at 20k each and whoever wins get the item.

Colosseum

Colosseum
    2019-06-14_19.12.14.png
    Zone Status: Combat
    What you can do in the area: You may find a npc in front of the Colosseum, when you click him, you are queued for a pvp battle with someone who queues, if you leave the area, you become unqueued.

Forest, Birch park and more!
    Forest
    2019-06-14_19.15.10.png

Zone Status: Peaceful (may encounter zombies if you go near graveyard)
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Oak wood
    What you can do in the area: You can chop down trees, that's pretty much it.

Birch park
    2019-06-13_22.23.45.png

Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Birch wood
    What you can do in the area: You also chop down trees, except it's a different kind.

Spruce Woods
    2019-06-13_22.24.03.png

NPC's you can find: None
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Spruce wood
    What you can do in the area: Hello my name is spruce, I'm the wood sent by tree

Jungle Island
    2019-06-13_22.24.19.png

Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Jungle wood
    What you can do in the area: Welcome to the jungle!

Savanna Woodland
    2019-06-13_22.24.54.png

Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Savanna wood
    What you can do in the area: Witch savanna

Dark Thicket
    2019-06-13_22.25.17.png

Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Dark Oak wood, Mushroom
    What you can do in the area: You can find shrooms

Graveyard, Spiders Den and more!
    Graveyard
    2019-06-14_19.15.30.png

Monsters you may encounter: Zombies, Leather zombies
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Rotten flesh
    What you can do in the area: You can constantly battle zombies to increase your xp and combat skill, there is also a npc in a hut.

Spider's Den
    2019-06-13_22.26.40.png

Monsters you may encounter: Spiders, Spider Jockeys (Skeleton), Silverfish, Skeletons, Slimes
    NPC's you can find: 2
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: String, Bones, Slime, Spider eye, Gravel
    What you can do in the area: There is quite a few mobs to find, Spiders sometimes drop Silverfish on death, You can find mobs here often but they are stronger and more annoying.

Blazing Fortress
    2019-06-13_22.27.49.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Pigmen, Blazes, Magma slimes, Wither skeletons
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Netherrack, Quartz, Glowstone, Magma cream, Blaze rods, Nether wart, Coal, Bones
    What you can do in the area: This place is pretty friendly if you stay away from the fortress, you can get a lot of stuff as well, you can find a npc at the entrance of the fortress and telling you that theres a boss, only zone that has a boss!

Coal Mine, Gold Mine and more!
    Coal Mine
    2019-06-13_20.40.56.png
    Zone Status: Peaceful (Sometimes you may encounter zombies)
    Monsters you may encounter: Zombies
    NPC's you can find: 0
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cobblestone, Coal
    What you can do in the area: The most basic cave out of the rest, you can only find two items here and nothing much else besides grinding cobblestone.

Gold Mine
    2019-06-13_22.29.31.png
    NPC's you can find: 4
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Gold, Cobblestone, Coal, Iron
    What you can do in the area: This cave is a lot better than the coal mine, it has a lot more coal and a lot of iron and gold compared to the last mine, and you can also find a blacksmith.

Deep Caverns
    2019-06-13_22.30.56.png
    Zone Status: None
    What you can do in the area: Deep Caverns has a lot to do but it is only referred to Deep Caverns until you enter the cave (which is why I put None in everything here), you can find a lot of different blocks and materials when you enter the cave but it's a lot more packed with mobs.

Gunpowder Mines
    2019-06-13_22.31.11.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Creepers
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Gold, Cobblestone, Coal, Iron, Gunpowder
    What you can do in the area: This cave has the same ores as Gold mine but more common, this is only layer 1 of the Deep caverns, you can find a npc who can take you down to lower levels of the cave, but you need to find those caves first if you want to use it.

Lapis Quarry
    2019-06-13_22.31.39.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Lapis Zombies
    NPC's you can find: 2
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cobblestone, Lapis, Rotten flesh
    What you can do in the area: Less ore to be discovered but there is a lot of lapis for you to find, there are also stronger zombies here and if you go far away enough from them, they can shoot lasers at you, you can also easily find the Pigmen's Den and a npc around the Lapis Quarry.

Pigmen's Den
    2019-06-13_22.31.49.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Zombie Pigmen
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cobblestone, Redstone
    What you can do in the area: This area is pretty friendly if you don't attack the pigmen, they only attack you if you hit them, they also release some flame that damages you (it's the one from mega walls), you can find a lot of redstone but finding Slimehill is a little harder compared to the last cave.

Slimehill
    2019-06-13_22.32.04.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Slimes
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cobblestone, Emeralds, Slime
    What you can do in the area: Slimehill is pretty easy since slimes are easy to kill and this place gives lots of experience, you can also find emeralds which creates the best armor in the game but you need to collect 100k emeralds to get the emerald armor recipe.

Diamond Reserve
    2019-06-13_22.33.32.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Diamond Zombies, Diamond Skeletons
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cobblestone, Diamonds, Bones, Rotten flesh
    What you can do in the area: A lot harder to kill the mobs since they can one or two shot you with bad armor, you can find diamonds as well, you can find a lot of lava here.

Obsidian Sanctuary
    2019-06-13_22.34.05.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Diamond Zombies, Diamond Skeletons
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Obsidian, Cobblestone, Diamonds, Rotten flesh, Bones
    What you can do in the area: This is the hardest out of all the caves, the mobs deal a lot more damage so you may die often, you can also find diamond blocks and obsidian, this place is best to go in when you have good armor.

Farm, The Barn and more!
    Farm
    2019-06-13_20.15.51.png

NPC's you can find: 3
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Wheat, Seeds

What you can do in the area: You can find a lot of wheat in Farm, you get wheat and seeds mostly and that's about it, you can also find 3 npc's (one of them is a animal), you can sell the wheat and seeds for lots coins.

The Barn
    2019-06-14_19.18.18.png

Animals you can find: Chickens, Pigs, Cows
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Wheat, Seeds, Melons, Pumpkins, Carrots, Potatoes, Leather, Feathers, Raw Chicken, Raw Pork
    What you can do in the area: You can find a lot of items here for your collection, this area gives the most out of all zones, you can get a lot more xp for your farm skill by breaking pumpkins and melons and the farms for wheat and other crops are much bigger.

Mushroom Desert
    2019-06-14_19.20.17.png

Animals you can find: Sheep, Rabbit
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Cocoa beans, Sugar Canes, Mushroom, Cactus, Mutton, Raw Rabbit
    What you can do in the area: This area gives the second most items for your collection, you can find a pond where you can fish in and you can find grown mushrooms and a lot of other things, you can also find rabbits and sheeps!

Mountain
    Mountain
    2019-06-13_21.11.55.png
    NPC's you can find: 0
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Potatoes, Carrots
    What you can do in the area: There isn't much to do in the mountain but you can find a entrance to a cave next to library, you will see potatoes and carrots but it isn't as big as the barn.

Ruins
    Ruins
    2019-06-14_20.59.36.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Wolves
    What you can do in the area: There isn't much to do in ruins besides fighting wolves and finding souls.

High Level
    High Level
    2019-06-13_20.36.43.png
    Monsters you may encounter: Skeletons
    Items/blocks you can find for your collection: Bones
    What you can do in the area: This place is currently useless but it's suspected to be used for something in the future as you can see there is a gate with a launchpad

All NPC's
    There are a lot of NPC's throughout the map, some are a bit hidden while some are out in the open easily to spot. Some NPC's will request you to give them a certain item and then they will reward you back, while others wants you to do other stuff, some may not even give you rewards at all but some of these rewards are handy for new players. I'll be featuring their name, what zone they are at, cords, rewards if they give you one etc.
    Note1: A few npc's in this list do give rewards but sadly I don't remember what they gave so I'm listing it as "something" or unsure (if I don't know if they gave one or not)
    Note2: Although there are a lot more npc's at village, the admin's npc's (Sorry admins!) currently have 0 use and don't know what they will do in the future so I won't be listing them compared to the wizard in the tower (where we know that there is a teleporter there)

Village
    Banker
    2019-06-15_17.58.57.png

Zone: Bank
    Coordinates: X 20 Y 71 Z -40
    What do they sell: None
    Rewards: None

Librarian
    2019-06-15_18.00.09.png

Zone: Librarian
    Coordinates: X 17 Y 71 Z -16
    What do they sell: Enchanted books, XP bottles, Non enchanted books

Alchemist
    2019-06-15_18.04.13.png

Zone: Village
    Coordinates: X -33 Y 73 Z 14
    What do they sell: Netherwart, Brewing stand, 8 Glass bottles, Water bottle, Sugar, Rabbit's foot, Glistering melon, Spider eye, Blaze powder, Ghast tear, Magma cream

Auction Master
    2019-06-15_18.01.28.png

Zone: Auction house
    Coordinates: X 13 Y 71 Z -78
    What do they sell: Although the npc itself doesnt give you anything, you can check all the items that is currently on Auction set by players

Blacksmith
    2019-06-15_22.59.44.png

Coordinates: X -19 Y 71 Z -124

Bartender
    2019-06-15_18.12.40.png
    Coordinates: X -85 Y 70 Z -69
    Rewards: Something

Baker 2019-06-16_14.50.05.png
    Coordinates: X 34 Y 71 Z -44
    Rewards: New year's cake (You can get the cake every time it's new years for skyblock)

Wilderness, Fisherman's hut and more!
    Fisherman
    2019-06-15_16.03.53.png

Zone: Fisherman's hut
    Coordinates: X 155 Y 68 Z 47
    Rewards: Rod

Wizard
    2019-06-15_16.08.39.png

Zone: Wizard Tower
    Coordinates: X 46 Y 122 Z 75

Tia the Fairy
    2019-06-15_16.04.35.png
    Zone: Wilderness
    Coordinates: X 129 Y 66 Z 137
    Rewards: Perm Stat buffs

Sirius
    (Currently don't have a screenshot of Sirius)
    Zone: Dark Auction
    Coordinates: X 91 Y 75 Z 176

Colosseum
    Event Master
    2019-06-15_16.02.35.png
    Zone: Colosseum
    Coordinates: X 61 Y 71 Z -54

Forest, Birch park and more!
    Lumberjack
    2019-06-15_16.10.56.png

Zone: Forest
    Coordinates: X -94 Y 74 Z -39
    Rewards: Promising Iron axe

Charlie
    2019-06-15_16.12.40.png

Zone: Birch park
    Coordinates: X -255 Y 79 Z -21

Graveyard, Spider's den and more!
    Pat
    2019-06-15_16.17.11.png

Zone: Graveyard
    Coordinates: X -129 Y 73 Z -98
    What do they sell: 15 Gravel, 10 Flint

Rick
    2019-06-15_16.32.57.png

Zone: Spider's den
    Coordinates: X -330 Y 70 Z -235
    Rewards: Promising Iron shovel

Haymitch
    2019-06-15_16.30.53.png

Zone: Spider's den
    Coordinates: X -202 Y 84 Z -240

Elle of the Nether
    2019-06-15_16.36.09.png

Zone: Blazing fortress
    Coordinates: X 61 Y 71 Z -54

Gold mine, Deep caverns and more!
    Iron Forger
    2019-06-15_16.38.36.png

Zone: Gold mine
    Coordinates: X -1 Y 75 Z -307
    What do they sell: Iron pickaxe, 20 Iron ingots, Chainmail helmet, Chainmail chestplate, Chainmail leggings, Chainmail boots

Gold Forger 2019-06-15_22.44.06.png
    Coordinates: X -27 Y 74 Z -294
    What do they sell: 20 gold ingots,, Gold helmet, Gold chestplate, Gold leggings, Gold boots, Fancy gold sword

Blacksmith
    2019-06-15_16.39.04.png

Coordinates: X -39 Y 77 Z -299

Lazy miner
    2019-06-15_16.39.19.png

Coordinates: X -11 Y 78 Z -337
    Rewards: Unsure

Lift operator 2019-06-15_22.45.58.png
    Zone: Deep caverns (and other caves at the same coords)
    Coordinates: X 45 Y 150 Z 15

Lapis miner
    2019-06-15_16.55.07.png

Zone: Lapis Quarry
    Coordinates: X -27 Y 74 Z -294

Farm, The barn and more!
    Farmer
    2019-06-15_17.13.32.png

Zone: Farm
    Coordinates: X 44 Y 72 Z -162

Shania
    2019-06-15_17.14.01.png

Coordinates: X 48 Y 72 Z -159

Arthur
    2019-06-15_23.00.23.png

Coordinates: X 51 Y 71 Z -136

Farmhand
    2019-06-15_17.21.03.png

Zone: The barn
    Coordinates: X 144 Y 73 Z -240
    Rewards: Enchanted bread

Minions
    Although I did explained what minions were a bit earlier, here I'll explain them a lot better (If you want to see the list of all the minions in their 5x5 platform, scroll down until you see a spoiler!), Minions are like a player that collects a certain item forever until their inventory gets full, once they get full they stop working, they are usually easy to craft and their first upgrades are also easy, they may be very slow at the start but the more you upgrade them, the faster they are and the more storage they can hold.

There are 4 types of minions, Farmers (Collects crops), Miners (Collects ores, blocks from mines and they may also get non-cave stuff like sand and such), Lumberjacks (Collects wood), Mob killer (Spawns mobs and kills them afterwards), Although those aren't their official names, it will be a lot easier to understand and remember if you go by it like this, to craft a minion, usually you need the items that the minion would get to you like needing coal to make a goal miner, you'll also be using wooden tools related to what they do, a farmer would need a wooden hoe in the middle and a miner would need a pickaxe etc

When making one, make sure to make a 5x5 cobblestone platform, then slowly they'll start replacing the cobble to the item they are designed to get, if you make the platform wrong, they will have a red message above them saying that their spot isn't perfect. (I believe if you use slabs for the 5x5, it wont work). However, some minions may need to perform on a different block like for farmers, they need to be around dirt and for nether wart minions, they need to be on soul sand etc (it doesn't matter what block they are on)

They can also talk, similar to npc's in Terraria, a little message above their head appears, sometimes they may be talking to you or they may be talking to another minion who are next to them, sometimes they even play games like rock paper shears!

Now if you still don't understand some of this, I'll be showing you what its like to craft one, place and also show their menu when you click them.
    I'm going to make a coal minion:
    2019-06-14_15.57.54.png
    As you can see, a level one coal minion does something every 15 seconds and their storage is 64, now this is on a platform you need to place it on:
    2019-06-14_15.47.20.png
    Each minion has a different head and different leather armor color (I believe if the stuff they're doing is a certain color, their armor all be the same), slowly the minion will start mining the cobblestone and replace it with coal:
    2019-06-14_15.59.52.png
    This is when the minion starts mining the coal, when the minion mines it, the item comes to his inventory so there's no issues of building a platform on the air, now this is what you'll see when you click him:
    2019-06-14_16.09.14.png
    The menu may look a bit confusing to understand at first but it's fairly simple, we'll go one by one, see what they say and do when you click them:
    2019-06-14_15.02.56.png
    This is pretty much just talking about the size of the platform for the minions for them to be perfect, but also sometimes say what block they need:
    2019-06-14_16.14.11.png
    Now to the next item, this one isn't as confusing as some of the others may be:
    2019-06-14_15.03.03.png The next item is showing what the next tier would do to your minion, it will also show the recipe upon clicking: 2019-06-14_15.03.07.png This is when you click it: 2019-06-14_15.03.13.png The next item is fuel for the minions: 2019-06-14_15.03.21.png This may sound confusing and you may be wondering where on earth you can possibly get fuel, the fuel is coal you can get from the mines, it's not hard to get fuel for your minions, now for the next item: 2019-06-14_15.03.24.png This is like the item where you can sell stuff at certain NPC's, instead the minion does it for you! Now for the last item:
    2019-06-14_15.03.34.png
    You can put upgrades there to improve your minion, one of the upgrades is by adding a storage to your minion where if their inventory gets full, they start placing their resources in the chest!

Now you might've came here to check on what minions do.. but you may have also came here to check a list of all minions in-game (WIP: None currently), Here it is!

To make this less messy and easier to use, I'll be sorting them into farmers etc (I'll be using imgur)

Farms

I'll be featuring every possible farm you can do in your private island, I'll be featuring sugar cane farm, nether wart farm etc.
    Note: Some of these farms can also be done by minions instead, this is only if you have space in your world and wants to get plenty of materials.

Sugar cane farm

This is a easy one to make, First get a lot of sugar canes from Mushroom desert or from the farmer npc in village, then get a lot of sand to place it on your sugar cane, you can get sand from the farmer npc, you'll need plenty of both, multiple stacks each, then you start placing sand, make it a long and big sand area with water you can fill in between the sand, you may want to do multiple layers like a tower, then put some cobblestone on the side of the sand so you don't lose any sugar canes if they fall, at that point your farm will be finished, you can make it however you want. This farm will help you earn a lot of coins or get speedster armor fast!

Nether wart farm

This is a longer process to do, first you need to go to blazing fortress and get enough nether wart, then you need to get 2,500 cactus to unlock the desert island recipe, once you do that, you'll need sand to craft it, you can get sand in the npc in the village, after you make the desert island you can place it and you need to get 80 sand from the desert island to craft the sand minion, then you need to get enough sand to unlock the soul sand trade, you'll need a fermented spider eye and 2 sand for one soul sand, after you get enough soul sand, you can just make a giant platform and you'll be able to get a lot of wart. Useful if you want to get nether wart constantly to make potions and craft other stuff.

Mob farm

This is a simple one, although it will be hard for me to explain so I will try my best (You can also look up mob farms on youtube), First you need to make a giant box of any block you would like, I recommend cobblestone since it's easy to get and fast to replace just in case something happens, then you need to put water inside the box that is leading down a hole, but don't make the entire box filled with water, you need to leave a lot of blocks with out water so mobs can spawn and knock each other down, this is where you also need to make some sort of pillar and a one block hole in front of the mobs so you can constantly hit them and kill them for resources

You also need to make sure there aren't any torches or holes in the box or else that will make the chances of mob spawning lower, you can make it high enough for mobs to die when they land down (needs to be very high) or make it low so you can constantly increase your combat experience. This is useful to grind specific different items you need, you may stumble upon a lot of different mobs so it's best to only do this when you have good armor as well.

Strategies
    Here you will find strategies for things such as leveling fast for skills, gaining coins or getting a item to it's high/max level etc

How to level up for skills faster
    Here I will be talking about how to level up each skill fairly quickly, if you want to get a skill to X or higher quickly, this is the place to do it
    Note: Doing these strategies wont make you constantly leveling up your skills unless you are a very low level, it will still take a lot of time to level up but it would be a lot faster.

Farming - The barn or farm
    The farm zone is another good place to farm experience but it's a small place, this is better for new players and if you can't find a small barn server, usually barns have a lot of people in them, making you grind very little.

While in the barn, try to collect every crop until there is little left, while waiting for more crops to spawn, mine pumpkins and melons then repeat the process every time.

Mining - Gold Mine or Slimehill
    Gold mine is good for farming experience, you will be needing a efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe with haste 2 so you can one tap stone, however you won't be able to one tap cobblestone. You can also use a efficiency 5 gold pickaxe with haste 1 to one tap stone, you can also get haste 3 to one tap cobblestone. It's best to find a spot you can go around in a loop so you don't have to stop or go to random tunnels.

Another great place to farm mining experience is the tunnel between Slimehill to Diamond Reverse, mobs wont be spawning besides a couple of slimes rarely, there is a lot of emeralds you can mine with out being attacked, this is a good place to farm emeralds but also mining experience, however it's a bit slower than cobblestone mining but if you don't have haste then this is a great place to farm experience

Combat - Diamond Reserve, Lapis Quarry or Obsidian Sanctuary
    Although Diamond Reserve may be a bit more for players with decent armor and weapons, its a great place to grind combo experience, but this place is only good if you got good armor and weapons or can survive with out it.

You can also grind in Lapis Quarry, lapis ore give you a lot of experience but the zombies are easy in Lapis Quarry, it is slower but it's better if you constantly die in Diamond Reserve.

Obsidian Sanctuary is a bit more for experienced players, you will need a bow (hurricane bow) with aiming or a one shot melee weapon, you will also need armor so you don't get one hit by monsters just in case they spawn next to you or attack you from behind, once you got the equipment, you can just rush around the caves one shotting monsters for easy 24 combat experience.

Foraging - Dark Thicket or Forest
    Although both areas are good, pick one that you like, if you need to max out the Dark oak collection then go Dark Thicket etc, I recommend getting the jungle axe since its easier to get than getting a efficiency V gold axe with haste 3, however with a efficiency V gold axe (haste 3), it's faster to get Foraging experience since you are able to one tap any wood.

Fishing - None
    Currently there is no strategy for this

Enchanting - None

Alchemy - None

How to level up a item faster
    If your trying to get a item to it's max level like dark oak IX, then this is the right place, although it's not a strategy, it's more simple knowledge.

Like I said above, if your trying to get a item to it's max level or high level, just constantly grind that specific item all day out, but also try to get a minion related to the item you are trying to max, since it can help you a lot, also make sure to get quick tools if it's a mineable block or sword if it's mobs.

How to gain coins quickly
    If your trying to get a lot of coins for whatever reason, this will be very simple and easy for new players but also for long-term players!
    Note: Make sure the only thing you have is tools and a sword, you'll constantly get a lot of items, make sure you also have your ender chest clear too!

Crops - The barn
    Seeds and wheat, melons etc are great items for you to get coins, they are easy to get and doesn't require any skill at all, this is great if you are new.

Gravel - Spiders den
    Gravel is also great but sometimes you may come across mobs but that shouldn't be a problem, however this place is only good if you have a good shovel to get all the gravel fairly quickly otherwise it won't be a great place

Netherrack - Blazing Fortress
    This is a good place if you got a good pickaxe, however you need to get past spiders den so it may not be that new player friendly but Blazing Fortress is pretty peaceful as long as people don't hit the pigmen, otherwise you should be good to go, if you don't have a good pickaxe then this place would be useless as the best part is that with a fast pickaxe, with one tap you can break a netherrack just like crops

Dark oak/Oak - Dark Thicket/Forest
    Good with a efficiency 5 gold axe (haste 3), however it's also good with a okay axe, Forest and Dark Thicket are both peaceful areas and you can constantly get wood as they respawn quickly, this is also a good place to get materials for your home to expand your island!

How to gain experience quickly

Gaining experience is fairly important since you can use it to make great armor, tools and much more, you can make godly weapons and such so getting experience quickly could help you achieve that faster!

Experience - Lapis Quarry or Slimehill
    Lapis Quarry is fairly easy for new players but also quick, mining lapis earns you a lot of experience but also the zombies are fairly easy and give you some decent experience as well, you can also use the lapis when you reach a high enough lapis level to create experience bottles!

Slimehill is a little more challenging but the slimes gives you a lot of experience, usually there are slimes together, but do not target the very big ones, they are hard to hit and it will take you longer to kill them instead of killing a few small slimes that could help you earn experience

Soul list
    There are 170 souls and you may not feel like searching every bit by bit on the entire map, so I'll be making a list of every soul (If you want to know what souls do, please read the "information on souls" spoiler in the guide part), Currently some may be easy to find but hard to reach or hard to spot but easy to reach whichever one is it! (WIP: None)
    Note: I'll be sorting them in locations like all souls in mines or forests to make it easier for you!

I'll start adding souls tomorrow

I'll be including all achievements you can earn in the game, you can check your achievements by going to my profile in the nether star or going to the lobby!
    Note: I'll be doing it in most points to least points in order.

All Challenge Achievements will be listed below! (Total points: 380)

Big Game Fisher
    How to complete: Kill a sea creature that requires fishing level 20 or higher

Mass Production
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Craft a level XI Minion

A good spider is a dead spider
    How to complete: Kill the Broodmother

Worth it
    How to complete: Spent more than 200 levels on a single sword enchantment

Higher Enchantments
    How to complete: Obtain a level 6 enchantment book

Secret
    How to complete: Secret

Cute Little Cube
    How to complete: Kill the Magma Boss

Treasure Fishing
    How to complete: Fish up a Large Treasure

Expensive Brew
    How to complete: Brew a Tier VIII Potion

Secret
    How to complete: Secret

Soul Hunter
    How to complete: Find 20 fairy souls

The One Bottle
    How to complete: Craft a Titanic experience bottle

Saddle Up!
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Craft a saddle

Promise Fulfilled
    How to complete: Max out a promising tool

Lost Soul
    How to complete: Find a fairy soul

Baited
    How to complete: Obtain the Bait Ring

Water Blade
    How to complete: Kill a squid using the Prismarine Blade

Precious Minerals
    How to complete: Wear a full set of Emerald Armor

Into the Deep
    How to complete: Reach the obsidian sanctuary in the Deep Caverns

I Am Groot
    How to complete: Wear a set of Growth Armor with a Bonus 100 hp

Production Expanded
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Unlock a new minion slot

Fortunate
    How to complete: Fish 2 treasures at once using the blessing enchant

A Challenging Climb
    How to complete: Scale the Spider's Den

Spiky
    How to complete: Craft a Thorns 3 book

Three Birds, One Arrow
    How to complete: Kill 3 monsters with one shot from the Runaans Bow

Supreme Farmer
    How to complete: Wear a full set of Farm Armor

Master Enchanter
    How to complete: Enchant something using 64 levels

Brain Power
    How to complete: Drink an Adrenaline Potion

Bigger Storage is Seeded
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Place a Large Storage Chest

Flamin Hot
    How to complete: Consume 200 Magma Creams using the Magma Bow

Welcome to my Factory
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Place a Farm Crystal

Super Fuel
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Upgrade a minion with the Enchanted Lava Bucket

Quest Complete!
    How to complete: Complete the Villager Quest

Accessories Galore
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Unlock the final Talisman Bag upgrade

Animal Fishing
    How to complete: Fish using the Farmers Rod

Overkill
    How to complete: Drink a Critical 3 Potion

Agile
    How to complete: Drink an Agility potion

Advanced Transportation
    How to complete: Sell an item using the Enchanted Hopper

Your Adventure Begins...
    How to complete: Travel to hub from your island

Time to go on vacation
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Upgrade a minion with the Super Compactor 3000

Arcadia
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Place 5 unique Islands on your private world

Hsssss
    How to complete: Wear the Creeper Pants

Explorer
    How to complete: Discover all Areas on main island

Sea Monsters
    How to complete: Obtain the Sea Creature Artifact

Second Chance
    How to complete: Consume the Saving Grace

Time To Start Fishing
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Place the Pond Island

Death From Above
    How to complete: Kill a mob using the damage from the leaping sword ability

Deep Storage
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Unlock the level 3 Enderchest Upgrade

Enchants not needed
    How to complete: Drink a Burning Potion

King Of The Sea
    How to complete: Wear the Guardian Chestplate

King of the chickens
    How to complete: Obtain the Feather Artifact

True Alchemist
    How to complete: Obtain the Potion Affinity Artifact

Happy New Year
    How to complete: Obtain a New Year's Cake from the Baker

This is fair
    How to complete: Kill a pig using the Pigman Sword

Gottagofast
    How to complete: Wear the full Speedster Armor

The Flint Bros!
    How to complete: Find both Pat and Rick

More Space
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Expand a minion using the minion Expander

Combined efforts
    How to complete: Start a coop

It Never Ends
    How to complete: Kill a zombie using a zombie sword

Legendary Rod
    How to complete: Fish using the Rod of Legends

Higher Than a Rabbit
    How to complete: Wear the Spider Boots

Night Eyes
    How to complete: Obtain the Night Vision charm

Your Big break
    How to complete: Survive an entire SkyBlock year without dying

All Tiered Achievements will be listed below! (Total points: 465)

Angler
    Tiers: 5
    How to complete: Achieve fishing level *X*

Augmentation
    How to complete: Achieve enchanting level *X*

Combat!
    How to complete: Achieve combat level *X*

Concoctor
    How to complete: Achieve alchemy level *X*

Excavator
    How to complete: Achieve mining level *X*

Gatherer
    How to complete: Achieve foraging level *X*

Harvester
    How to complete: Achieve farming level *X*

Minion Lover
    How to complete: [Coop or you] Craft *x* unique minions

Treasury
    How to complete: Unlock *x* Collections

Rarity list
    I'll be including every rarity item into the game, they'll each have their own spoiler like weapons, armor etc, I'll be doing it from common to special! (WIP: None)

All items that are listed as common are here:

All items that are listed as uncommon are here:

All items that are listed as rare are here:

All items that are listed as epic are here:

All items that are listed as legendary are here:

All items that are listed as special are here:

Enchantment list
    I'll be showing every enchantment in the game going from their lowest level to highest level, I'll be putting enchantments like sharpness to the sword spoiler! (WIP: Nearly complete, no description but all enchantments added)
    Note: Some of these enchantments I sadly do not know what it does or what % chance they got, if you know what it is feel free to tell me
    Note2: Some of these enchantments I may not know what the max level are so I may go for 3 or 5 often, if you know it's wrong, let me know!
    Note3: Currently I'm trying to add every enchantment possible and what the highest level they can go, then I'll start adding descriptions.

Melee Weapons Enchantments

Sharpness I
    Sharpness II
    Sharpness III
    Sharpness IV
    Sharpness V

Giant Killer I
    Giant Killer II
    Giant Killer III
    Giant Killer IV
    Giant Killer V

Scavenger I
    Scavenger II
    Scavenger III

First Strike I
    First Strike II
    First Strike III
    First Strike IV

Vampirism I
    Vampirism II
    Vampirism III
    Vampirism IV
    Vampirism V

Cubism I
    Cubism II
    Cubism III
    Cubism IV
    Cubism V

Cleave I
    Cleave II
    Cleave III
    Cleave IV
    Cleave V

Thunderlord I
    Thunderlord II
    Thunderlord III
    Thunderlord IV
    Thunderlord V

Venomous I
    Venomous II
    Venomous III
    Venomous IV
    Venomous V

End Slayer I
    End Slayer II
    End Slayer III
    End Slayer IV
    End Slayer V

Luck I
    Luck II
    Luck III
    Luck IV
    Luck V

Lethality I
    Lethality II
    Lethality III
    Lethality IV
    Lethality V

Impaling I
    Impaling II
    Impaling III
    Impaling IV
    Impaling V

Execute I
    Execute II
    Execute III
    Execute IV
    Execute V

Life Steal I
    Life Steal II
    Life Steal III
    Life Steal IV
    Life Steal V

Smite I
    Smite II
    Smite III
    Smite IV
    Smite V

Bane of Arthropods I
    Bane of Arthropods II
    Bane of Arthropods III
    Bane of Arthropods IV
    bane of Arthropods V

Looting I
    Looting II
    Looting III

Fire Aspect I
    Fire Aspect II

Knockback I
    Knockback II

Experience I
    Experience II
    Experience III

Critical I
    Critical II
    Critical III
    Critical IV
    Critical V

Telekinesis I

Bows Enchantments

Power I
    Power II
    Power III
    Power IV
    Power V

Punch I
    Punch II

Flame I
    Flame II

Infinite Quiver I
    Infinite Quiver II
    Infinite Quiver III
    Infinite Quiver IV
    Infinite Quiver V

Snipe I
    Snipe II
    Snipe III

Aiming I
    Aiming II
    Aiming III
    Aiming IV
    Aiming V

Piercing I

Cubism I
    Cubism II
    Cubism III
    Cubism IV
    Cubism V

Telekinesis I

Tools Enchantments

Efficiency I
    Efficiency II
    Efficiency III
    Efficiency IV
    Efficiency V

Smelting Touch I

Rainbow I

Experience I
    Experience II
    Experience III

Fortune I
    Fortune II
    Fortune III

Silk Touch I

Telekinesis I

Fishing rod's Enchantments

Luck of the Sea I
    Luck of the Sea II
    Luck of the Sea III
    Luck of the Sea IV
    Luck of the Sea V

Magnet I
    Magnet II
    Magnet III
    Magnet IV
    Magnet V

Lure I
    Lure II
    Lure III
    Lure IV
    Lure V

Spiked Hook I
    Spiked Hook II
    Spiked Hook III
    Spiked Hook IV
    Spiked Hook V

Blessing I
    Blessing II
    Blessing III
    Blessing IV
    Blessing V

Frail I
    Frail II
    Frail III
    Frail IV

Frail V

Caster I
    Caster II
    Caster III
    Caster IV
    Caster V

Angler I
    Angler II
    Angler III
    Angler IV
    Angler V

Luck I
    Luck II
    Luck III

Telekinesis I

Armor Enchantments

Protection I
    Protection II
    Protection III
    Protection IV
    Protection V

Fire Protection I
    Fire Protection II
    Fire Protection III
    Fire Protection IV
    Fire Protection V

Projectile Protection I
    Projectile Protection II
    Projectile Protection III
    Projectile Protection IV
    Projectile Protection V

Feather Falling I
    Feather Falling II
    Feather Falling III
    Feather Falling IV

Frost Walker I
    Frost Walker II
    Frost Walker III

Growth I
    Growth II
    Growth III
    Growth IV
    Growth V
    Growth VI

Depth Strider I
    Depth Strider II
    Depth Strider III

Aqua Affinity I
    Aqua Affinity II
    Aqua Affinity III

Thorns I
    Thorns II
    Thorns III

And that is all, I hope you guys learned something or two, I'll be constantly updating this so please tell me if I should cover something on the thread that is currently not on here.
    note1: I know Enchantment list, soul list and the Rarity list may not be close to be finish so please feel free to help me if you know some other soul locations, rarity items or enchantments.

Check out these cool people guides:
    Will link soon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    • Useful x 92
    • Like x 40
    • Helper Lapis x 5
    • Mod Emerald x 5
    • Hype Train x 4
    • Creative x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. I'll be constantly working on this until most of the stuff here is done, sadly I told that I was going to go somewhere so I decided to post it but now I was told that I'm not going, big yikes

• Like Like x 9
  3. first

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    nerd you worked on this for 15 hours according to guild chat s l e e p
    ha nope

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fourth
    And this so fk awesome
    Good luck on making it better

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. This is a really useful guide, and I agree with almost everything you said. (I use like all of the same strategies as you lol.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. MySpeed

MySpeed Well-Known Member

MySpeed
    MVP+
    Defiant DEFIANT
    This is a cool guide, and it will be very helpful for newer players who are trying to learn this awesome game. One thing I would add though is that Slimehill is WAY better for XP than the lapis quarry—just the ores themselves are enough to get you to level 40 in about 10 minutes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for the guide! Good luck finishing it!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. xHexical

xHexical Active Member

xHexical
    MVP+
    "ty"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great Guide! Can't wait to see it finished!

I'm not very good at critiquing guides lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kartya-

Kartya- Well-Known Member

Kartya
    MVP++
    The Foundation F
    Officer
    Really cool, useful, and in-depth guide! It really helped me into getting into skyblock!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Heheheh there’s a soul that the fairy wants in the graveyard,I discovered it accidentally when fighting zombies ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. RubberDucky23_

RubberDucky23_ Active Member

RubberDucky23_
    MVP+
    Very useful guide, thanks @StevenR8 ! This guide will help a lot of players. Hope you’ll finished it. ;):)

• Like Like x 1
  14. half your guide is empty

15. Swag_Caleb_96

Swag_Caleb_96 Well-Known Member

Plexit
    MVP+
    Looks great so far! :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. guide pinned when?

• Like Like x 1
  17. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    idk already a mod emerald though thats nice

• Like Like x 1
  18. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    also he told me he started at 6 am and then at 9 pm accidentally posted the thread, also 15 hours lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. 12339

12339 Well-Known Member

MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Looking real nice;) High chance I use this in the future :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. even though the guides not done, i appreicate that you are out there for people who dont know what they are doing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1