1. Slayer Quest Tips & Tricks!
    Okay so, the main reason you came here is because you wanna summon your revenants and your svens and your tarantulas, and get their loot. Unfortunately, you die every single time. There are ways to deal with every single boss, and it’s very simple. These are not guaranteed ways to kill the boss, but there is a higher chance you will kill it than just meleeing the boss regularly.
    Revenant:
    #1. Brew regen 7. Easy, just for heals.(Enchanted ghast tear + ench glowstone)
    #2. Get a friend (optional, but it helps a lot)
    #3. Get a slime hat. Yeah, you heard me. A slime hat. It will be very useful since of the anti kb feature.
    Now you’ve got your stuff, summon the boss. Grapple up onto a hedge 3 blocks tall and put your slime hat on. Drink your regen 7 and keep hitting the boss. If you need to heal, just stand back for a bit. You can get other people to help too. Keep critting out the boss and that’s easy flesh.
    Tarantula:
    #1. Brew Dodge & Jump Boost potions (you can avoid attacks)
    #2. Climb up on a 2 block ledge and stab it. If it tries to climb up just hit it down. Jump around the spider boss, strafing in circles around it. Since the spider jumps, it will be hard for the boss to time the jump and usually miss, and even if it hits you your dodge potions will usually negate the damage.
    Sven:
    Okay so Sven is probably the hardest boss and you’re gonna need a lot of gear.
    #1. Brew Invisibility & Regen potions (Resistance potions optional), and get a skeleton helmet if you can. When the boss spawns, climb up into vines and drink your pots. The invisibility won’t work on the boss but it will work on the minions it summons. The boss will be the only one which can see you, so you won’t be annoyed by the minions. and you can go around critting it out. The skeleton helmet is very very handy too, as to stop Sven healing you need to get hit. The bone cooldown should be enough time to stop him healing. If he does penetrate your helmet defence, Regen should do the healing for you. Another strategy suggested by @BernieSander is to go in the water. Water, combined with my method is basically a guaranteed win against Sven.

Anyway, that’s all for this guide. Tell me some other strats in the comments - like the post if you liked it, dislike it if you didn’t. These methods will be definitely better than fighting the boss regularly and I really recommend to try it out.

-Fyxt

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019 at 2:38 AM
    • Useful Useful x 61
    • Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Peculia

Peculia Member

Peculia
    MVP++
    Good guide for players needing help!
    Though I don't play Skyblock myself :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. This needs more attention! Great effort and post in general!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. BennyLiu

BennyLiu Member

NotBenny
    MVP+
    Is the wounded potion strategy confirmed? I don’t think you can splash pots on bosses

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yersin

Yersin Active Member

Yersina_Pestis
    VIP
    Pot is more useful then ever before.

6. Darkenive

Darkenive Member

Arkuxia
    MVP++
    Have you tested this yourself? If so, thanks for the tip man.

7. WOUNDED POTION PRICE SPIKED UP IN 100000% PRICE!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. DingoRingo_

DingoRingo_ New Member

Dingo32
    MVP+
    Thank you. I didn’t realize that potions were so useful.

9. Go in the water too

• Like Like x 1
  10. MoonRized

MoonRized New Member

MoonRized
    MVP
    Wounded potion doesnt work on boss or atleast it doesnt work on Revenant III

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Quick question what are the ingredients for regen 7?

12. nether wart silver fang e glowstone dust

13. xShocz

xShocz Active Member

xShocz
    VIP
    Lazul LAZUL
    Enchanted ghast tear*

14. I’ll add that and credit you, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Slayer Bosses are immune to wounded - it says 'Slayer bosses are immune to these potions!' in red text if you try.

Did you test these, or is this theorycrafting?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I’m pretty sure they used to work because I could splash them, maybe it was a shadow patch?

17. I can confirm chat says potions do not work now, I splashed instant hp on me and it said the boss was immune to potions (rev 4)

18. Oof will change then. Big rip.

19. This is me panicking out when I died to Rev 4 xD
    (it's 5 AM now in my time fuse, for reference)
    Code:
    [19:30:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You healed yourself for 66 health!
    [19:30:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Used Instant Heal! (70 Mana)
    [19:30:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You healed yourself for 66 health!
    [19:30:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Used Instant Heal! (70 Mana)
    [19:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You healed yourself for 66 health!
    [19:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Used Instant Heal! (70 Mana)
    [19:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You do not have enough mana to do this!
    [19:30:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a§lBUFF! §fYou splashed yourself with §cHealing VII§f!
    [19:30:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Slayer bosses are immune to these potions!
    [19:30:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You healed yourself for 66 health!
    [19:30:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Used Instant Heal! (70 Mana)
    [19:30:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You do not have enough mana to do this!
    [19:31:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a§lBUFF! §fYou splashed yourself with §cHealing VII§f!
    [19:31:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a§lBUFF! §fYou splashed yourself with §cHealing VII§f!
    [19:31:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Slayer bosses are immune to these potions!
    [19:31:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You do not have enough mana to do this!
    I think this almost confirms none of the potions work anymore?
    It seems like there was at least one stealth SB update, that ruined bows and made /viewrecipe no longer show recipes you haven't unlocked

• Like Like x 2
  20. Invisibility potions also don't work anymore at least on Sven t4