1. Hi, I doubt this will be noticed but I am using 5zig and have a "text shortcut" which means I can type something like /ssw and will send me to a solo skywars game but when using the vanilla enhancements mod I no longer am able to do so but my friends are able to and ive installed and uninstalled each mod over and over updated it and many other options that don't work and was wondering if this is a mod issue or a personal problem

-Kevin

2. Noxb

Noxb New Member

cyansaurus
    for some reason when i do /simpleconfig i cant select anything in that list do you know why

3. Is there a way to disable the animations help message in chat every time you join a server?

Attached Files:

4. LithicalMc

LithicalMc New Member

In the latest version, you can see stained glass, water and the sun through walls. When I remove this mod from my folder it works.

5. Jaoii

Jaoii New Member

wtf my 'adobe' doesn't let me open it because I don't have a supported file,but I relized I didn't have forge,so I downloaded forge and it says the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS

6. Just asking, was that message a joke? xd

7. Jaoii

Jaoii New Member

No...it isn't

8. Jaoii

Jaoii New Member

IM NOThow do I fix

9. WowieCoolBeans

WowieCoolBeans Well-Known Member

Hi Orange. I'm having trouble with some of your mods. Please read and reply.

Issue #1: In your 1.7 animations mod, you said that the mod's notifications would only pop up the first time you load it up. The notification still is there every time I join the game.

Issue #2: In your Vanilla Enhancements mod, I can't disable the Mojang Status Notifier.

Issue #3: Also in your Vanilla Enhancements mod, is there any way to disable the coordinates thing when you press F3 twice? The coordinates are just right on my screen when I join a game.

Thank you

10. Where is the donation link for the dragon wings?

11. Please your Crosshair change mod Doesn't work

12. 25t

25t

25t New Member

25t
    MVP+
    BWTryhards
    Guild Master
    ive been trying to move my armor hud and potion effects hud but on the ./simplehud thing it doesnt allow me to move it down only up

13. stapek

stapek New Member

stapek
    MVP++
    This mod doesn't allow me to access links/ open websites which results in me not being able to claim my vote rewards. How do i fix this issue?