1. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

Schematica became more popular in the skyblock community because of ThirtyVirus using it live to build a BedWars map at his island, but I want for the sake of it, so people don't get to bad situations like getting banned, so I want to explain how to use Schematica in a way that is not bannable, and for the people who don't know how to use it.

1. THE INSTALLATION
    First, make sure you have Forge for the version you're using, then you go to this and this websites to download Schematica and LunatriusCore because they are both required to use Schematica, then after that, you go to the File Explorer and go up and type %appdata%, go to .minecraft and if you have Forge installed on your Minecraft then you'll see a "Mods" folder, then you put the mods on that folder, if you don't have that folder, just add a folder with the name Mods to the .minecraft folder and you will put the mods there instead, after that I suppose you do have a schematic you wanna load, so when you put the mods in the folder you'll see that a Schematics folder, and you put your schematic there, after that log into the game and you have Schematica installed

2. THE LOADING OF THE SCHEMATIC AND WHAT NOT TO USE
    So, when you log in the game you need to go to controls and change your schematica keybinds because they may not work if you have more mods on (I just recommend that, but you should do it, it's easier)
    and then press on the keybind that you made and it will show you a menu of all of your schematics that are in your schematics folder, and you can load it :D
    But before you start building I must warn you, don't turn on the printer option! It is bannable and you'll get instant-ban! So there is a risk of using it!
    And also the mod may send some packets to the server that it will detect and may get you banned, but it isn't likely.

All of this is your choice, I wrote this for people who don't know how to use schematica, and I don't want players to get banned D: so I wrote that!

Anyway I hope that was helpful to the community :D

WARNING: DON'T USE THE PRINTER OPTION OR YOU'LL GET INSTA-BAN! IM SAYING IT AGAIN FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T NOTICE! PLEASE JUST DON'T USE IT.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 3
  2. Hit p to turn on printer

• Funny Funny x 7
  3. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

I didn't say that because I didn't wanna give ideas to someone...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Instructions unclear, got banned for using printer

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. no thx, I get watchdog patrolled like every 30 mins grinding I would be banned instantly lmao

ty for the guide also I can't wait to make a bunch of furry art on my other profile

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It was a joke

7. Instructions unclear, printed Hypixel's IP address.

• Like Like x 3
  8. christianjean

christianjean Active Member

christianjean
    VIP
    You should precize a lot more that TURNING PRINTER ON IS BANABLE
    It's not clear enough right now..

9. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

I will take that advice, but I said it maybe I will make it more clear.

10. christianjean

christianjean
    VIP
    We hardly see it in red..

11. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

Just...

12. Guys theres easier way, load up the Game (no need for forge) go into skyblock and press Alt+F4 ,thank me later :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. christianjean

christianjean
    VIP
    I prefer doing that in bedwars (mid-game or about to win)

14. Yea that's unpatched glitch,honestly wtf Hypixel

15. God you are such a NON... ofxourse you would suggest “public Schematica”

16. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

17. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP+
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Pretty sure it's not allowed at all but yes YTers use it and get everyone else to use it.

18. Nemes

Nemes Well-Known Member

It's allowed but printer isn't...

19. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP+
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Fairly certain it isn't, this debate was going on when housing dropped because people wanted to copy builds but staff said that no part of it is allowed. Also the entire mod is blocked on BLC

20. r u rly a vip