Liamo LIAMO
    lmao I can report you for dislike spamming

• Like Like x 1
  4. LittlePhilip

LittlePhilip Active Member

LittlePhilip
    MVP+
    pls dont du that here a like

5. Very useful guide. You must have spent so much time at this. Good job, buddy <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome guide! It's awesome that you included the strategies and easter eggs, I had no idea about the Hotel lever easter egg! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very well made guide! Looks awesome :D

8. Nice!

9. LittlePhilip

LittlePhilip
    MVP+
    I'm just bumping to tell people that I will only update the thread again when Zombies v0.2 release. The perks and the rest of the weapons are coming in the update ;)

10. LittlePhilip

LittlePhilip
    MVP+
    Just because of my free time, bumping to say that I added translations to my thread, and you can contribute as well! :D

11. Addolin

Addolin Well-Known Member

Wow, nice guide! Definitely worth to read if you have no idea about Zombies (just like me). :D

12. Okay, this someone told me to comment idk why OKAY BYE!

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Phenomenal guide! Some spelling mistakes, grammar, etc.

Now, here are a few of my ideas:

• Add a "Carpenter" Powerup. Not a perk, like Fast Revive, but a Powerup like Double Gold. The Carpenter would instantly refill all windows, but not give you the Gold for them. The advantage is that later in the game, Zombies would come in less hordes and be more spread out, but a disadvantage would be that you don't get the Gold for it. I can live with that.
    • The player that pulls the lever should get an extra perk spot, making 4 spots.
    • Remove the "Add Extra Weapons Spot" perk in the Office, and replace it with "Faster Regen" Extra Weapons is close to useless because by the time you use up your main weapon, and you switch to your sidearm, your main weapon is already reloaded. soooooo.....
    • Definitely add more guns to the Weapons Chest. Right now I see the Elder Gun (Sucks), the Super Soaker (Sucks unless you have the Extra Weapon perk) and the Flamethrower (Little/no dmg)Add more guns!

14. Vulpixel

Vulpixel Well-Known Member

Well said, you must have worked hard to get the detail needed to complete this.....

15. MenacingSooubway

MenacingSooubway Well-Known Member

Inb4 banned for advertising PE server.

16. Great guide, and cool that it's translated too!

17. Advertising? How is it advertising when no ones gonna join that server due to the unholy amount of retardedness there?

Inb4 mods don't get the joke and ban

18. Crashstash5

Crashstash5 Well-Known Member

Crash5
    Ehhhh.... With a good team its much easier than it should be once you get to a certain point in the game (generally thats full iron and near maxed perks / weapons), in pubs its a lot harder but thats usually because coordination in public games is really low and you run into people who leave or dont know what do do beyond a certain point.

While it largely depends on what you want to do, anything that isn't weapons chest.
    Other than that, Shotty+Rockets are very powerful right now, and if you can aim at the head level consistently Sniper is another great choice, however Rifle also isn't a bad option and Pistol does a lot more work than people give it credit for

19. MenacingSooubway

MenacingSooubway Well-Known Member

When you get 3 positive staff responses in a row, you know you've made something good.