1. pleaseeee make this a thing, or at least staff, I know you probably get so many reports being a large server but check the report a rule breaker section on forums? I was just in a game of guess the build with about 3 people who were teaming and one was was completely rude to me and build a rude build. I already chatreported them but seems they were already reported against. I don't know if there is any point in subbmitting a report in report the rule breakers if they aren't gonna be checked? Do the reports get checked?

Something should be done about teaming in guess the build. or at least have the function to report a build in game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Record your game and report them here on the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TobiasIII

TobiasIII Active Member

TobiasIII
    The thing is, that can be quite painstaking and honestly, I wouldn't say it's worth it. It's a pain getting out a recording system, recording something and reporting it on the forums - especially if the staff could easily add a report option in-game. They have it in every other build battle mode, why can't they have it in GtB?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They need a report button for inappropriate builds at the very least.

5. But in Guess the Build they don't?

6. No, they don't. In all other game modes they do. D:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Any screenshots by chance? Would be helpful for the inappropriate build in this case. Also, yea there is a slight cheating problem here and there in guess the build.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. TobiasIII

TobiasIII Active Member

TobiasIII
    They aren't reporting the teamers, there's a separate section for that and that would be public shaming. They are just trying to say to add an in-game reporting system like the barrier they have in all other build battle modes.