1. F

2. sulit

sulit Well-Known Member

ilyNitro
    MVP+
    I can take KT’s place if no one else wants to be a backup?

3. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    @Skrimiche

4. wheres my role pm

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. also since I got the new pc Ik this is kinda shaming but www.twitch.tv/azrew is where I'll be streaming whenever I get fully setup. I have a discord too where we're playing games together and stuff, lately we've been just playing cards against humanity. I can drop an invite if ya'll wanna join

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. when do you think you can get fully set up? im not trying to pressure you btw just trying to get a vague estimation

7. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. rIoT

now I can't be on for SOD :<

9. moth

moth Well-Known Member

My grandma is giving birth guys. I cant be there at SOD

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Skrimiche

A word of advice for any future mods: if you pre-write your role PMs, make sure to write them in the forum's BBCode so you don't have to do little changes to every single one of them when you PM them to your players.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    Can confirm, am fetus

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Whenever my dad will let me put my computer in my room. I sent him this huge letter because words are underpowered and I’m gonna ask him tonight. I may start uploading little things tho on my YouTube

13. Ryast

Ryast Well-Known Member

Did not need this image

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Skrimiche

As the sun rose and the villagers reluctantly woke from their restful sleep, a commotion could be heard from the mayor's home. Yelling and crashing echoed throughout the town, and various pieces of furniture could be seen flying out of broken windows.

It wasn't until a small group of villagers went to check on the mayor that the source of the chaos became known: he had been brutally murdered, his beloved inventory scattered across the very floor that he died on. Fortunately for the shocked townies, one of his drops was a diary which held important, revelatory information:

Apr 19
    It is my firm belief that there exist people who wish to kill us. We should uncover who they are. Preferably immediately.

- The Mayor

The town, feeling newfound motivation and a desire to avenge their leader, set out to uncover the people who wished to kill them.

Day 1 has begun! It will last for 48 hours (until Monday, 7:00 PM EST) or until a player is hammered (with 20 alive, it takes 11 to hammer).

Voting is done using the tags [VOTE](player)[/VOTE] or [UNVOTE](player)[/UNVOTE]. Reminder that you must make 20 game related posts and submit your night action is to avoid being replaced or modkilled for this game. Good luck and have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Echks

Echks Well-Known Member

Echks
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    HYPE TRAIN

16. Echks

Echks Well-Known Member

Echks
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    They left the diary. They can't read. It has to be a Mega Walls player in the mafia. Probably the Godfather. Game solved.

17. [vote]moth[/vote] while he's not able to defend himself

18. [Vote] echks [/vote]

19. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    Let's make a deep analysis of this statement. This mayor is a villager, a minecraft villager. Now, as you may be well aware, minecraft villagers are epic gamers and very bigoted. Observe how he refers to the murderous heathens as "people". An epic gamer such as a minecraft villager would never refer to a mob as a person. Therefore we can conclude that all the baddies are villagers, and all other flavors must be the good guys. Boom, game solved. Everyone flavorclaim rn.

20. im on board
    [vote] Moth [/vote]