1. hype_tale

hype_tale Member

hype_tale
    VIP
    i know that probably 99% of ppl know this, but for the ppl who DONT this is a nearly effortless way to get around 400k in 1 day. MAGMA farm, place 10 magma minions in water leading to cacti,with hoppers below and a AFK pool makes ezclap money i made 400k in 1 day by afking and PLUS this is not very hard to make. def suggest it.

visit my island and go into the teleport pad (sorry my island is a mess) and there it is go up the stairs to see it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Aye. My island also does that. @_nurd

3. Riridesu

Riridesu Member

Riridesu
    VIP
    400k sounds like nothing

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. hype_tale

hype_tale Member

hype_tale
    VIP
    well i only used to get 10k a day so its a lot to me

5. Simplest one
    Click things with a sword until it dies

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. What level minions? Because I know that my 15 clay minions all lvl 9 maybe 1 left lvl 8 and 12 of them with Lava buckets and I get a little over 200k overnight so like 10 or so hours, but then again this took me like quite a bit of time to lvl them up.

7. Zendei

Zendei Active Member

Zendei
    MVP+
    Don't listen to these magma nerds, Clay minions will always be at the top of the money food chain. Magma doesn't come close to touching the amount you can make from clay minions. Also start investing in better hoppers. Remember that this is a long term game, maxed out clay minions with the second tier hopper will make 10x the amount of money any other method people will shill your way.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bruh just get 20 lvl 7 clay minions with e lava bucks and you get like 600k a day without killing your electricity bill

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. hype_tale

hype_tale Member

hype_tale
    VIP
    this is a very simple, non hard work design. they are all level 1 and this is for ppl who dont invest there life in skyblock

10. Zendei

Zendei Active Member

Zendei
    MVP+
    Literally worse coin/per hour, and literally takes up more of your life than using clay minions.........................................................

11. Zendei I do it a little different than most I guess, I only have 3 super compactors and for the rest of them I just use a Regular Compactor, and a budget hopper, and I normally get on and collect much from the hoppers but I just go ahead and sell all of the clay blocks for full value instead of only having the same amount of clay balls. I get very little from the hoppers so it's pretty much around that 90% sell price.

12. Pumpkin farm is insane compared to that. And sheep farms are better than magma

13. #sheepop

14. Yeah that’s what him doing

15. No one is going to mension the suffocation ghast farm? That makes an average of 500k a day for me with 12 lvl 4s and charcoal

16. LMAO, you took the idea from MichealPlaysYT.

17. hype_tale

hype_tale Member

hype_tale
    VIP
    huh my guild member suggested it to me

18. well i get 30k a day so ye useful

19. Clay got nerfed from 3 dollars per ball to 2 soooo sucks.

20. This aged like milk.

• Funny Funny x 2