Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i phna i phna!

2. Skraydd

Skraydd Well-Known Member

Skraydd
    MVP+
    1) Likes farming is ridiculous. I dislike.
    2) Skraydd
    3) I'm Helper
    4) I want 1 booster of 7 days and 1 of 3.
    5) 42

:)

3. phillyphanthree

phillyphanthree Well-Known Member

phillyphanthree
    VIP+
    I agree, yams = life!

4. zmanp788

zmanp788 Well-Known Member

IGN: zmanp788
    I would like MVP
    I like both

5. Hype

Hype Well-Known Member

Hype
    MVP+
    AYS AYS
    Officer
    I understand "like farming" apparently isin't very fond in this comunnity, but do you really have to be so direct about it? Just chill o_O

Besides, what does likes even provide? It's just a fake internet point system. No need to anger over it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nemba333

nemba333 New Member

nemba333
    1) sure
    2) nemba333
    3) I am a non-vip
    4) I would like vip
    5) meh to yams and i haven't seen you around the server so I can't say.

7. LOLFACE3421

LOLFACE3421 Well-Known Member

FreshHotMemes
    IGN: LOLFACE3421
    Current Rank: Non-VIP
    What I Want: VIP rank
    If I win this giveaway, I will like you. If I lose I will hate you for eternity.
    Jk, you're awesome for doing this giveaway, but I'm not the biggest fan of yams.

8. Manmadesword

Manmadesword Active Member

Manmadesword
    VIP
    Liked it
    Ign- Manmadesword
    Rank-vip
    I would get VIP+
    And I like you not Yams... Lol

9. DrNose

DrNose Well-Known Member

DrNose
    MVP+
    1) Like this post (This isn't required, you are still entered if you don't like it, but it is very appreciated if you do!) done!
    2) Put your IGN in a comment: drnose21
    3) Under that, put your in-game rank: mvp
    4) Tell me what you want:house pet pack and ability to rename your pet! because I want to donate more to the server and I like the server very much! I think what it does is it gives hypixel more money to run the server. I do not have enough money to buy these things and if I got it I would be so happy. Thank you for your time!
    5) Do you like me and yams? (What you say here doesn't affect your chances of winning.): I like yams so much that I would go yammy for yam puffs .-.

10. Gold_

Gold_ Well-Known Member

IGN: goldenminr
    Current rank: VIP+
    What I would like: MVP
    Do you like me or yams: I've seen you around, and I truly admire you. You seem very kind to the community, and yes, yams have swag.

11. Zacx

Zacx Well-Known Member

Zacx
    MVP+
    TWG
    1) Like this post (This isn't required, you are still entered if you don't like it, but it is very appreciated if you do!)
    2) Put your IGN in a comment Camer047
    3) Under that, put your in-game rank MVP+
    4) Tell me what you want MegaWalls Coins
    5) Do you like me and yams? (What you say here doesn't affect your chances of winning.) Absolutely.

12. IGN: swiftgaia_99

I would accept anything from vip to mvp+. I am thankful that you even have this contest, and you give away money.

I do like you. You are very kind and generous giving away money to people and donating to the hypixel community. I do like yams, they are delicious meats. I do really hope you will kindly donate money to the hypixel community for me. If you do thank you, if you don't thank you.

13. 1) Liked it.
    2) IGN: Starxyy37
    3) Rank : MVP
    4)What i want: 15k Mega Walls Coins
    5) I Like you and i like yams if you do :p

14. IGN: Ballista5
    What I Want: VIP
    Yeah, I do like you. I'm glad you're willing to buy someone else a rank :) And sorry, no. I don't like yams.

Potatoes and Guavacadoes for the win!!!!

Ballista5 isn't actually my account, it's my friends, and neither of us can afford it. And since he plays more, I'm entering him :)

15. Spection

Spection Well-Known Member

IGN tesla2000
    IGR ∞ MVP+
    What I'd prefer ∞ I'd love the pet naming pack, and a sheep pack! That comes out at about 25$. :)
    Do you like me and yams? ∞ You've always seemed like a very nice fellow. And yes, yams are delicious.

Also, side note, asking for likes is considered like farming, I would suggest removing that. Secondly, thanks for your generosity and selflessness in conducting this giveaway. :)

16. Erkard

Erkard Active Member

Tugmunch
    MVP+
    1) Like this post (This isn't required, you are still entered if you don't like it, but it is very appreciated if you do!)
    2) Put your IGN in a comment: nerferson1
    3) Under that, put your in-game rank: VIP
    4) Tell me what you want: I want the money to get VIP+
    5) Do you like me and yams? (What you say here doesn't affect your chances of winning.): I have seen your posts they are cool

17. Silverdragon27

Silverdragon27 Well-Known Member

Silverdragon27
    MVP+
    1) Like this post (This isn'trequired, you are still entered if you don't like it, but it is appreciated if you do!)- Yes! I will even follow you and try to like all your posts if I win! ;):D

2) Put your IGN in a comment- Silverdragon27

3) Under that, put your in-game rank- MVP+, I just want a pet with the ability to name. (Below)

4) Tell me what you want- Villager pack with the ability to name. Name- SilverBob (in Silver! :D ):cool:

5) Do you like yams?- Yes! It is one of my favorite foods! (no lie!) I love yam fries, and mashed yam (like mashed potato). :D:D:D

18. 1) XxTehBanditxX
    2) VIP
    3) Steam game would be cool
    4) Yams are ugly

19. antypantyplays

antypantyplays Well-Known Member

IGN: antypantyplays
    What do you want? 3 day, and 7 day booster.
    Do you like me and yams? YuS.

20. Yeah he changed it as I it was a requirement. Now its all good ;) I think its an awesome give-away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.