1. Banter and Sign-Up thread: https://hypixel.net/threads/time-tr...-banter-thread-full-accepting-backups.481147/
    The day is the best for the USA. President Donald Trump is being sworn into as the president of the United States. He is the man to save the fallen country, destroy ISIS, and mend foreign relations and most importantly command missions of a new time travel machine created by scientists secretly living in Antarctica. It has already been tested. In fact there are 28 presidents some still alive some well dead but brought back because of the machine. Donald places his hand on the bible and begins, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the ----" BOOM. A gun shot could be heard from a short distance. BANG BANG. Two more gunshots. The media gasped in disbelief. They look over and see three bullets straight through Donald Trump's head. For sure he was dead. The perpetrator was brought to the front. It was James Polk the 11th president of the United States. A Secret Service Agent then held him at gun point and said, "Any last words?" He replied, "Yes. Yes I do. The thing is, I am not really Polk. We killed him a while ago. There are more of us and you will never stop us. 6 other presidents are already dead and the ones you don't see also are dead. Our mission you may ask? To kill all of the presidents of the USA. That is all" Ted Cruz, the VP then ordered the secret service to kill all the presidents to stop this as soon as it starts. Fearing for their lives they all fled. Ran to the White House where almost all of them have lived. They then locked themselves in so no one could escape and they could take care of this by themselves. However they knew they didn't have much time before the secret service could break in. They also found a revolver that could only be fired once but when fired revealed the real role of everyone.

Taboo: VT - Lynched d1
    Piano - VT - Kill by SS Agents n1
    Machine - JK - NKed n1
    Ryast89 - Tracker - NKed n1
    Spark - VT - NKed n1
    Dwlee99 - Mafia Goon - Lynched d2
    Skullmaster4 - VT - NKed N2
    Mitochondria - VT - NKed N2
    Ravenmocker - Mafia Goon - Lynched D3
    Tmi489 - VT - Left behind
    BakfiestRidjer- VT - Left Behind
    Bryan Tran V2 - VT - Left Behind
    NZ_slimeables - VT - NKed N3
    Dragonking87 - VT - NKed N3
    Aidan1600026 - Mafia RBer - Lynched D4
    Dudebo99 - VT - NKed N4
    JoramvanVugt - Town Tracker - NKed N4
    Njm00 - Mafia Goon - Lynched D5
    LukeandMatthew - Mafia Goon - Lynched D6
    10000 Jelly Donuts - 1-shot BP - NKed N6
    Ausar - VT - Lynched D7
    Atoriax - 1-shot BP - NKed N7
    SupremeCourt - VT - Lynched D8
    CraftedDiamond - VT - NKed N8
    Other people - A role - Died to something
    Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is Vanilla Townie (VT). You have no special actions. With the special twist, you may at night try to go to three different places. Place 1: high chance to gain an item but a high chance of death. Place 2: in the middle. Place 3: low change to find something. Low chance of death. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is town Jailkeeper! At night you may select one player. That player is then roleblocked for that night. He is also bulletproof from all attacks. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is town cop! Once a night you may select one player. You then get an “innocent” result for fellow town players and “guilty” for rivaling Mafia players. There are no roles that will mess with your investigations. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is town Doctor! Once a night you may select one player. For that night, that player is immune to all attacks. You may select yourself once during the entire game. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good Luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is town 1-shot BP (bullet-proof)! You passively are bulletproof from your first attack. You will not be notified of you are attacked. Other than that you have no other actions. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is Town Tracker! At night you may select one player. You can then learn where they visited. (Excludes places visited by VTs.) If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good Luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is Mafia Goon! At night you may conspire against the town with your fellow Mafia members. By yourself you have no special actions. However, with the special twist, you may at night try to go to three different places. Place 1: high chance to gain an item but a high chance of death. Place 2: in the middle. Place 3: low change to find something. Low chance of death. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Good Luck!

Welcome to Mafia 13!
    Your role for this game is Mafia Roleblocker! At night you may conspire against town with your fellow Mafia members. Also you may select one player. That player is roleblocked meaning they cannot perform their night action that night. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Good Luck!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. first

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. hey, hype!!!

4. oh

• Like Like x 1
  5. so you're telling me that people can c/p their role pm but you are giving everybody every single role pm in the first place to prevent people from making fake ones

so in actuality I just need to say 'im town godfather lynch me pls' and I don't actually need to c/p my pm

k

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Dangerish

Dangerish Well-Known Member

Dangerish
    MVP+
    "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the ----" also works for whoever shot Trump

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. define?

8. Whomever*

9. Taboo

Taboo Well-Known Member

Taboo
    MVP+
    SabreTooth L
    OFFICER
    I am a SK

• Useful Useful x 4
  10. Taboo

Taboo Well-Known Member

Taboo
    MVP+
    SabreTooth L
    OFFICER
    Ok RVS

[vote] ausar [/vote]

11. Nice plot, but did you say that were are going to travel though time and change characters/flavor?

12. It'll make sense

• Like Like x 1
  13. Really? ok no one lych or vote, this is really odd as possible jest

14. ok

15. Dangerish

Dangerish Well-Known Member

Dangerish
    MVP+
    k rvs is funny but I happen to be a day 0 3-shot Cop and you showed up as guilty 3 times
    [VOTE] Taboo [/VOTE]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  16. Taboo

Taboo Well-Known Member

Taboo
    MVP+
    SabreTooth L
    OFFICER
    Looks at the sample roles :/ Doesn't see a SK. (Isnt it darn obvious that I was lying?)

17. XCVIII

XCVIII Well-Known Member

XCVIII
    MVP+
    XCVIII 98
    Guild Master
    I hate the RNG

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. i am neutral dudebo and danger is obviously scum

[vote]danger[/vote]