1. not even gonna lie. When literally toxicity human waste such as these are already known for abusing 5 bugs and getting off with it just sometimes even only with a slight ban (no reset whatsoever), this game will die out quickly. Heck, I'm not even allowed by the rules to call out those morons.

But what's the point of playing Skyblock, when top 500 is full of literally cheaters?

I demand #remove top 1000 skill and money unless they had it legit (noticeable by tons of Enderman kills, etc.)

And the worst? 3 Big YouTubers are/were in this guild - the people literally making the most content in this game mode. What is this supposed to mean? The end, of course.

Even "non"-youtubers like the guild master just show off on YouTube the vampire exploit - and get away with everything. It's a disaster, a mismanagement! At this point it can't be anything but nepotism; favoriting people you know (unjustice)

#Vive la révolution

• Agree x 90
    • Funny x 5
    • Dislike x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. Because vampire mask isnt an exploit you weeb ape, delete this thread

• Dislike x 41
    • Funny x 10
    • Like x 8
    • Disagree x 6
    • Agree x 4
  3. Tax the wealthy guilds.

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Most likely

5. [​IMG]

• Disagree x 28
    • Like x 15
    • Funny x 7
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
  6. Can you just get off the forums? You’re literally ruining this place for everyone. Either stop acting like an 8 year old and grow up or leave, we don’t need any more toxicity here.

• Agree Agree x 34
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. "weeb ape"

• Funny Funny x 11
  8. C247

C247 Active Member

C247
    MVP+
    Skyborn REBORN
    And this is why I only AFK melon minions these days...

• Like Like x 6
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. fpf big stink

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. fpf is squishy

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I wouldn't call it an exploit but people taking advantage of an overlooked game mechanic staff hadn't bothered fixing until now.
    (So yeah... an exploit...)
    If I were to predict how the game would die if it ever does it would be because I assume staff are lazy or understaffed (in the case of understaffed and not hiring more people to smooth things over then maybe even greedy [or going into debt?])
    Reasons for not rolling back being things like it's too much work, or takes a lot of effort which to that I say well duh, it's work this is your job of course it's work, and it's a lot more work that needs to be done to maintain the game's balance, also work that wouldn't have even appeared had the ones creating the game payed more attention to the things they were adding and how it'd affect the game, in this instance it wasn't even a coding error (which a fix for would imply the mountain of work being sifting through all the code to find the problem) but an item with an effect they added and didn't bother to change until weeks after people started talking about abusing it in the forums.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. so... an exploit lmao

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  13. uwulord420

uwulord420 Well-Known Member

lol fpf members pay you 2 million to leave spider den lobbies
    also mynetrix has youtube

14. Yup lol, but ya gotta be careful about the wording to lessen the number of people ya piss off.

15. Vampire Mask wasn't an exploit, but I do agree that FPF is #1 because they abuse almost every exploit which has came into existence. Staff Team does a terrible job moderating the game and punishing cheaters. If I was FPF and could get away with abusing all these exploits, why would I stop? The Staff are way more to blame than the actual players.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Look up the definition of exploit you BUFFOON...

Omg 5 days now IM SOOO TIRED OF YOU... 5 days to think over your stupidity... when you’re ready to apologize which will be after three days leave a message on my wall and I’ll make it end...

17. naw piss everyone off it gets results

18. Wo0k

Wo0k Active Member

Wo0k
    MVP+
    You get mad over someone making a joke lnao

19. Responses? Sure, Results? Idunnnooooo

20. buf·foon
    /bəˈfo͞on/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: buffoon; plural noun: buffoons
    1. a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.

Similar:
      fool

idiot

dolt

ass

nincompoop

blockhead

dunce

dunderhead

ignoramus

dullard

moron

simpleton

donkey

jackass

chump

numbskull

dope

twit

nitwit

halfwit

clot

bonehead

fathead

birdbrain

twerp

ninny

numpty

nit

berk
      muppet
      prat

wazzock

Origin
    [​IMG]
    mid 16th century: from French bouffon, from Italian buffone, from medieval Latin buffo ‘clown’. Originally recorded as a rare Scots word for a kind of pantomime dance, the term later (late 16th century) denoted a professional jester.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1