1. For those who don't know, foul flesh is a drop from Renevant Horrors that has a 20% chance of dropping from all tiers of them. From what I've seen so far, if you get the foul flesh you don't get anything else.

There's no reason for foul flesh to be a thing that you can only get by itself, you basically are ripped off of your coins and time if you get that, with it being a 1/5 chance in dropping makes it even worse.

Could we have some use of foul flesh, or could it just be removed all together?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bump

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Binaric

Binaric Well-Known Member

Binaric
    MVP+
    Emanate CAT
    Elite
    lol its used to make stamina potions unless you consider gaining health and mana useless

4. Its used to make Stamina potions, which boost your health and mana. I agree that however, there should at least be other drops when the Horrors die when they drop Foul Flesh

5. Foul flesh is actually quite nice for Stamina pots

Make em a tier 3 and u can get pots that heals 315 HP and gives you 150 mana... which is WAY better then those so called "health" pots, (much more convenient)

Although i do wish it would dropped more foul flesh for when they do drop it

6. Pyriz

Pyriz Well-Known Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    Co-Owner
    foul flesh op

7. abzers

abzers Well-Known Member

abzers
    MVP+
    NoWifi NOWIFI