1. how are you so good at this game

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. if only your filler said the empire also visited me N3
    then awk would have died, or, at least, i wouldnt have hammered you

3. mee too

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FluffoPuppo

FluffoPuppo Well-Known Member

I’m surprised he didn’t make me #1 worst.

5. i would also like to submit my role request(s) before the game starts, lol. i want the next mod to pm me when reqs are open.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    you should probably pm them once we choose the next mod if you want to try

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

Thread dead

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  8. Totum

Totum Well-Known Member

Totum
    MVP+
    Scandalous SCAND
    oof town

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    no u

10. Almost everyone’s dead. And eventually the thread’ll be dead too, wheee

11. MelodicMedley

MelodicMedley Well-Known Member

That escalated quickly

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    The game's over tho

Still waiting on applications for next game, so far only have 2. Remember to submit before this Sunday

13. Yea, I know

Technically the remaining mafia players would have ‘survived’ the game, I mean.

14. Cemeteries

Cemeteries Well-Known Member

JinxedRose
    VIP
    She has listened to me rant about mafia for maybe... 8 months before she started playing back in January. She actually listened to me and both of us have been playing Town of Salem since 2014.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    Voting for game XXXV has begun!

The choices are:

Summer Vacation Mafia
    Name of Game: Summer Vacation

Type: Lightweight Rolemadness

Playercount: 18-26

Description: There's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to speeeend iiiiiit...
    May
    Be
    Killing the mafia or lynching the townie
    Or seeing a daily invention

TL;DR: Lightweight rolemadness, Phineas and Ferb, daily events (inventions by the boys). The ideal summer vacation. Anchored in the basics, but pioneering the future.
    Mario Party Mafia
    Game Title: Mario Party Mafia!

Game Type: Semi Role-Madness

Estimated Player Count: 18-21-24

Game Info:
    How many players today? 24 players? Choose the flavour names.. Do you want a handicap? Role Madness.. Okay good! Choose the game Board. Hypixel Forums.. Choose the amount of turns wait.. What do you mean this isn’t Mario Party?

It’s like going back to our basics! Role Madness! The twist is it’s not actually fully role madness! There’s an even ratio of Vanillas & PRs in Town, like.. a Semi Role-Madness!! What to expect?? Custom Roles and a low amount of Investigatives to make it more day play based! Yes!
    Space Mafia
    Game Title/Theme: Space Mafia

Game Type:
    Modified Vanilla/Role Madness

Estimated Player Count:
    18-26

Game Info:

Yes, I used the same description.

Space. The final frontier. I don’t know how the rest goes.

The year is 2035 A.D.

Wait, that’s not enough.

The year is 3267 A.D.

As war begins to grip the galaxy, a group of intrepid explorers prepare to begin their journey into deep space and towards a new home. Before they can leave the space gas station, however, they are interrupted by a transmission to the vid-screen from nearby. An exhausted looking tree-man describes to them, in between photosynthesising, some incredibly important information. This information is the key to defeating a devious mulluscoid empire known only as the Slug Men. Thankfully someone had a space pen and paper, because our heroes look out the window only to see that same tree-man collapse to the ground, shot by a horde of Slug Men. Gasping in horror, they realise they must make their escape. Our heroes hurriedly prep the space engines as the Slug Men charge toward their ship. There are thumps and bangs on the outer wall, but the spaceship blasts off into the atmosphere, seemingly without incident. That night however, the ship is busier than our heroes would expect...

Can they find the intruders in their mist? What manner of bizarre creatures will they encounter along the way? Will our heroes make it to their capital, and deliver the information that will be the killing blow to the Slug Men? Or will the Slug Men take them out first?!

Only you can find out in Hypixel Mafia XXXIII XXXIV XXXV: Space Mafia!

I am now going to be using either a modified vanilla or role madness setup for this game now because you guys are all about that now. I will take a brief survey before the game starts to see if people want to keep going on with vanilla or try a role madness game. Setups can handle about 18-26 players again.
    Secret Agent Mafia
    In an alternate universe plagued by war, communist China reigns superior, there's only one force that can stop them. North America and Europe have merged into one powerful nation. Known as Fortissimorum, the nation knew that the only way to stop China from achieving world domination was to stop them from the inside.

Fortissimorum gathered the world's finest secret agents, hitmen, assassins, and mercenaries. They made a dream team, they called them the A.I.D, Agents In Disguise. They have been sent to gather intel at a Chinese held base near Moscow. But Chinese dictator Mr. Ping had a feeling something like this would happen, he had installed an aircraft radar to all outposts, he had also made a group of agents to intercept, find, and kill any spies found on the radar.

Because of the diversity of A.I.D's member's location, each member has their own private aircraft. On the way to Moscow all communication shut down, the aircraft's GPS's went down with it. As a result every aircraft got separated, fortunately, they all got to the outpost successfully. Foolishly the Fortissimorum government didn't inform the members of the identity of other members of A.I.D. After receiving the location of the aircraft's over Moskow, Mr. Ping sent his team to the nearest outpost. With no communication, A.I.D has no way to tell who is part of A.I.D And who isn't. Once they successfully infiltrated the outpost they started to use their spy skills to find the A.I.D members, while the Chinese team slowly forms a plan to stealthfully eliminate the spies as A.I.D severely outnumbered them.

About the game:
    Game name:

Hypixel Mafia XXXV Secret Agent Mafia
    semi-vanilla, role madness
    Player count: 24

1. All votes will be held in private messages, except Mafia's factional kill.
    2. Votes can be discussed in day chat but you cannot quote, copy and paste, or screenshot any evidence of your vote.
    3. The ratio of town to mafia will be 3:1
    4. The Town will be referred to as A.I.D and mafia will be known as the Chinese

Go vote HERE!

Voting will be up for either the next two days or until no more votes come in.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

:thinking:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Grones

Grones Well-Known Member

Grones
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    Officer
    Voting has ended!

Congratulations to @SupremeCourt's game, Space Mafia for winning!

Game Title/Theme: Space Mafia

Game Type:
    Modified Vanilla/Role Madness

Estimated Player Count:
    18-26

Game Info:

Yes, I used the same description.

Space. The final frontier. I don’t know how the rest goes.

The year is 2035 A.D.

Wait, that’s not enough.

The year is 3267 A.D.

As war begins to grip the galaxy, a group of intrepid explorers prepare to begin their journey into deep space and towards a new home. Before they can leave the space gas station, however, they are interrupted by a transmission to the vid-screen from nearby. An exhausted looking tree-man describes to them, in between photosynthesising, some incredibly important information. This information is the key to defeating a devious mulluscoid empire known only as the Slug Men. Thankfully someone had a space pen and paper, because our heroes look out the window only to see that same tree-man collapse to the ground, shot by a horde of Slug Men. Gasping in horror, they realise they must make their escape. Our heroes hurriedly prep the space engines as the Slug Men charge toward their ship. There are thumps and bangs on the outer wall, but the spaceship blasts off into the atmosphere, seemingly without incident. That night however, the ship is busier than our heroes would expect...

Can they find the intruders in their mist? What manner of bizarre creatures will they encounter along the way? Will our heroes make it to their capital, and deliverthe information that will be the killing blow to the Slug Men? Or will the Slug Men take them out first?!

Only you can find out in Hypixel Mafia XXXIII XXXIV XXXV: Space Mafia!

I am now going to be using either a modified vanilla or role madness setup for this game now because you guys are all about that now. I will take a brief survey before the game starts to see if people want to keep going on with vanilla or try a role madness game. Setups can handle about 18-26 players again

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
  18. Huzzah! Congratulations Supreme! @SupremeCourt

19. ChrisX3

ChrisX3 Well-Known Member

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    If Supreme's hosting I might have to play

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. What was runner up?