WhyForum Well-Known Member

WhyMinecraft
    MVP+
    Mornin everyone

• Like Like x 1
  2. SupremeCourt

SupremeCourt Well-Known Member

I'm not voting to guppi anyone because I don't want encourage Dargon
    As for lynch we don't really have a target. Mito or Mark would probably give us the most info, but neither are really worthy of a lynch.

3. SupremeCourt

Disliking my post and not responding is a very reasonable and townie thing to do Phantom

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Mito-chan

Mito-chan Well-Known Member

NO VOTE NO LIFE

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. SupremeCourt

I'LL DIE BEFORE I BOW TO YOU GUPPI TYRANT

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. ChrisX3

ChrisX3 Well-Known Member

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Mhm.

7. Mito-chan

Mito-chan Well-Known Member

Around 14-15 hrs until day ends
    VC coming in 9 hours. Apologies, but school

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
  8. AshesKetchup

AshesKetchup Well-Known Member

HypixelVirus
    MVP+

Man those last 12 pages were weird...
    [Guppy] RNG [Oona]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. FluffoPuppo

FluffoPuppo Well-Known Member

I still don't...
    WHAT IS GUPPY?!?

10. WhyForum

WhyMinecraft
    MVP+
    I don't even know what guppies fricken are

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. WhyForum

WhyMinecraft
    MVP+
    Is it just person with majority of votes? Or is there a minimum number of votes required. Personally, I'm leading towards no lynch, although mark, dom, and jaggi are good potential people

12. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    After several hours of travel, the Pumpkins arrived at the Northern Control Tower. Attempting to open the gate, the lead Pumpkin Nz_Slimable, received a small electrical shock, enough to knock him back a step... Could there be another way to enter the Control Tower?
    Near the entrance, Nz_Sllmables noticed a small jar labeled with a paper sign; "Tips and Suggestions"...
    Searching his pockets for anything, he stumbled upon a dollar bill he had meant to use at Taco Bell...
    "Well, I won't be needed this if I win..."
    Dropping the dollar bill into the jar, a small piece of paper was dropped out of the bottom of the jar...
    Nz_Slugybells quickly picked up the piece of paper and placed it into his pockets; without garnering the attention of the other Pumpkins who were still trying to enter the gate...
    Near the Helicopters behind the Control Tower, the Pumpkins noticed that the helicopters were unlocked, with the keys placed on the seats...
    After attempting to start the helicopter, the "Low Fuel" insignia lighted up.. it seems that they wouldn't be able to use the helicopters until they had found some fuel...

These commands have initiated the Island Escape Event. To escape, the players must use complex analysis skills, problem-solving, and decision making...

This event will last for the remainder of the game...

• Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

I was alerted my modifier is a joke,
    but I still wanna use it to poke
    fun at the small amount of maturity
    that managed to remain in me. :3

Why are you so hasty
    to kill those that're only SLIGHTLY scummy?
    It's Day 1; we've barely lived.
    You should be more conservative.

[99% sure that was a joke and I'm not trusting it either way.]

^

I don't really understand this.
    Would you care to explain since I'm clueless?

[Uhm]

[@ What I said to LunarEta]

[WIFOM, WIFOM...]

I love the wine
    when it's mine. ;-;

14. FluffoPuppo

What is WIFOM?

15. Ryast

Ryast Well-Known Member

Wine In Front Of Me

It's like reverse psychology, but it can be reverse reverse, reverse reverse reverse, nothing at all, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. FluffoPuppo

Like the princess bride?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ryast

Ryast Well-Known Member

exactly. Thats where its from :p

• Like Like x 2
  18. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    MAN IN BLACK: Really? In that case, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

VIZZINI: For the Princess?
    The MAN IN BLACK nods.
    VIZZINI: To the death?
    The MAN IN BLACK nods.
    VIZZINI: I accept.

MAN IN BLACK: Good. Then pour the wine.
    VIZZINI fills the goblets with wine. The MAN IN BLACK pulls a small packet from his clothing and hands it to VIZZINI.
    MAN IN BLACK: Inhale this, but do not touch.

VIZZINI: I smell nothing.

MAN IN BLACK: [Takes the packet back] What you do not smell is called Iocaine powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadlier poisons known to man.

VIZZINI: Hmm.
    VIZZINI watches as the MAN IN BLACK takes the goblets, turns his back. A moment later, he turns again, faces VIZZINI, drops the Iocaine packet. It is now empty. The MAN IN BLACK rotates the goblets in a little shell game maneuver then puts one glass in front of VIZZINI and the other in front of himself.
    MAN IN BLACK: All right: where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right and who is dead.

VIZZINI: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's? [pauses to study the MAN IN BLACK] Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK: You've made your decision then?

VIZZINI: Not remotely. Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

MAN IN BLACK: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

VIZZINI: Wait till I get going! Where was I?

MAN IN BLACK: Australia.

VIZZINI: Yes -- Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK: [beginning nervousness] You're just stalling now.

VIZZINI: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard which means you must have studied. And in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK: [nervously] You're trying to trick me into giving away something -- it won't work --

VIZZINI: [triumphant] It has worked -- you've given everything away -- I know where the poison is.

MAN IN BLACK: [fool's courage] Then make your choice.

VIZZINI: I will. And I choose [stops suddenly and points at something behind the Man in Black] what in the world can that be?

MAN IN BLACK: [Turns, looks] What? Where? I don't see anything.
    VIZZINI quickly switches the goblets while the MAN IN BLACK has his head turned.
    VIZZINI: Oh, well, I-I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.
    The MAN IN BLACK turns to face him again. VIZZINI starts to laugh.
    MAN IN BLACK: What's so funny?

VIZZINI: I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink -- me from my glass, and you from yours.
    And he picks up his goblet. The MAN IN BLACK picks up the one in front of him. As they both start to drink, VIZZINI hesitates a moment. Allowing the MAN IN BLACK to drink first, he swallows his wine.
    MAN IN BLACK: You guessed wrong.

VIZZINI: [roaring with laughter] You only think I guessed wrong... [louder now] ...that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool.
    The MAN IN BLACK sits silently.
    VIZZINI: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, ahahaha--
    • thud *
    VIZZINI laughs and roars and cackles and whoops and is in all ways quite cheery until he falls over dead. The MAN IN BLACK steps past his corpse, taking the blindfold and bindings off BUTTERCUP, who notices VIZZINI lying dead. The MAN IN BLACK pulls her to her feet.
    BUTTERCUP: Who are you?

MAN IN BLACK: I am no one to be trifled with, that is all you ever need know.
    The MAN IN BLACK leads her off the mountain path into untraveled terrain.
    BUTTERCUP: [Glances back toward the fallen VIZZINI] To think -- all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.

MAN IN BLACK: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to Iocaine powder.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Please let this be real, this sounds pretty cool.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    A single page of reading happened while I slept. Nice.

• Agree Agree x 3