1. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    -There's that flavor thing. I know everyone views it as weak evidence and, on its own, I would agree. However, you cannot deny that it is creepily coincidental.

This is going out of proportion. I made a joke reflecting how Squash and Pumpkin are different. From what I understand, the godfather last game was a Squash. Coincidence. You're going to look like a fool when I flip Town and I died because of a Joke before the game started.

-He spent the next four pages flailing, avoiding confronting me (which is weird for him to do), and accusing half the active players of being scum.

"Avoided confronting you"

A, I originally assumed it was a joke. I mean, you literally attacked me because I joked I was a Squash.

B, It seems fairly Towne to try to attack someone during the day. I mean, what am I expect you to do?

C, I have a feeling that you don't think I'm actually scum, you're just reaction fishing. In which case, you're wasting my time.

"Flailing about"
    People I accused of being scummy:
    WhyMC: Because he claimed he didn't know what GF was when he'd played a game as mafia and the other active guy was a Godfather. It doesn't seem right that he'd forget it.

You: I pointed out that claiming there's a Cult could simply be you crying Wolf.

Wow, that's only 2! How the hell is that not good? I made minor observations and I'm being accused of trying to draw attention away. Well, I'm sorry I'm capable of multitasking.

I don't think he's really played scum before, so a lot of his textbook scum behavior is probably inexperience.

Or, you know, I'm not scum. There's always that possibility.

I'm kinda busy right now, sorry if I can't comment much.

• Like Like x 1
  2. LatiasMay

LatiasMay Active Member

because.

it's such a bad move nobody would expect it. It's entirely possible and somewhat probable that mito and mark are both scum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    Hahaha-no-108566526694.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Mitochondria

Mitochondria Well-Known Member

Oh it's hardly been a waste of time. I will admit, the original post was kinda, sorta reaction fishing, but you fell for it and have now convinced me that you're scum.

5. LatiasMay

LatiasMay Active Member

hmmmm...?

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Also using this command also hurts me won't say how since telling only helps scum but I want you guys to know this shit is real and is really ballsy

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Mito-chan

Mito-chan Well-Known Member

Aerocync has been confirmed as the Town Possessed Child!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  9. Oh I'm also mod confirmed

Heheheheh

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mito-chan

All I can say is that two people will be wincing

e/ not because of your action by the way

11. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    time to look up THAT role on MafiaUniverse

aaaand it's not there

oh boy
    page 11 and we've already killed a townie
    will this be a sped up version of [FALCONPUNCH]? find out soon, on hypixel mafia

12. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

Could someome please define for me
    What Town Possesed Child means?

Nobody would havs expected it,
    Hence why they could pull this sh*t
    Yes the only way I can rhyme "it"
    Is with the very lovely word "sh*t"

13. ChrisX3

ChrisX3 Well-Known Member

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    @Aerocync it would be nice if you could tell us what your role does since it's not on the list of 500 roles that Dargon gave us

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    in what world does that rhyme, anyway

we have no idea what Possesed Child does, it's not on Mafiauniverse and the closest I could find was "Child Killer" which auto daykills any Innocent Childs that reveal, so ask Kt what it does

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Mitochondria

Going through and addressing most of your main posts.

Okay, fine. We'll operate on the assumption that the squash thing is a complete coincidence. Still doesn't excuse any of the following points.

That's not the point; like I mentioned before, my issue is that it's so, so uncharacteristic of you. Before you attack me for using meta, you have played literally every game I've seen you in the exact same: you shoot back at everyone, fire back at every accusation, etc. You've responded to my early posts (and a lot of others) very timidly, non-aggressively... you come across as trying to gain our favor rather than helping and doing stuff for town. There's another post I quote farther down where you do the exact same thing, and try and pull the defeatist card (more on that below).

This is what I'm talking about when I say you're smokescreening yourself. You jump on an equally weak argument (WhyMC is scum because he says he doesn't know what GF is) and make post, after post, after post, after post about it. You repeat yourself over the course of an entire page and a half, and nothing really comes of it: smokescreening and drawing attention off of yourself and onto WhyMC.

You accused three people of the 6 (?) active people at that point of being scum. Flailing isn't just accusing a bunch of other people of being scum (though that is a part of it); it's making a lot of posts and just generally seeming desperate to talk about something else, which is a common tone throughout your early posts. You redirect attention (and threaten) to WhyMC, to Chris, to me with the below post...

Then you disappear for a bit (which is fine), but come back with a totally different attitude. You come across as heavily defeatist, as seen here tonally:
    And here pretty explicitly:
    This also ties back in with the aforementioned argument about playstyle and whatnot. However, the reason it stands out to me is that, in my experience, a player who starts to freak out but then goes defeatist waaaaay before their death has been decided (i.e. you in this case, you have 4 votes with like 44 hours left in the day) is freaked out scum, and that is why I will be keeping my vote on you.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mito-chan

Oh, you don't know what it is

The actual role is Possessed Doll
    Changed the name a little bit

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. I have given mark a fate worse than death

18. Skrimiche

I'm tired, high, and sleep deprived
    But at least I can say that I tried
    That actually has a nice ring
    I'm gonna make it into a jingle *bing*

19. Mitochondria

Well, the one nice thing is I can now confirm my role on a mod-confirmed townie tonight

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  20. Skrimiche

KT why oh why oh why oh
    You should have used that on Mito