Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    I got this!
    [VOTE] xPro [/VOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freeloading

Freeloading Well-Known Member

As my final words I like to say that everyone here is basically following kt who's most likely a scum

• Like Like x 1
  4. ...
    Sure there's a bandwagon on you. But it's not because of KT. We all have our own reasons for voting you. I'd like to ask you: Why vote KT over you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    Just because he has said very little doesn't mean he's confirmed scum.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    And? This isn't ordinary Mafia. This was random. Whether it's been discarded or not means nothing.
    Of course you would want to point it out because you don't want to be scum.

It's true. His role IS pretty useless, and all he can do IS vote. So he has a legit reason to say that.
    Not true. He scum read and led a lynch on Mutemice, who was a Werewolf. Why would he want to lynch is own scum mate? That's the main reason he doesn't seem scum to me. True, MM was SuperSaint, but Sharkie gave, like, 6 decent reasons that were fairly logical on why we should lynch him.
    No offense, I'm pretty annoyed at this comment. I'm utterly sick of explaining Gambler's/Monty Carlo Fallacy, so I'll just give you the Wiki page to it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy. The chances are perfectly fine.

Also, Sharkie has been in Seattle with me for a trip (As I've already stated) so his "lack of contribution" is explained.

@Aidan1600904 Could you please confirm if there can be more than 1 Mafia GF?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sharc0vitz

Sharc0vitz Well-Known Member

[vote] xpro [/vote]

Guys pls im town y u scum read???
    So Sad

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sharc0vitz

@LunarZeta not sure if the funny rating was sarcastic or not, I'm bad w/ social cues

• Like Like x 1
  9. Spark68

Spark68 Well-Known Member

I'm just annoyed when people say "I'm town." IT MEANS NOTHING

• Like Like x 1
  10. Freeloading

Well rip me... Since you're the 6th person voting for me.
    Rip another townie

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sharc0vitz

Oh, that makes sense. I kinda just added it to show i had been reading chat, but i realize now that that makes no sense.

also i am town y you do dis

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sharc0vitz

Hark! was that a last ditch effort to get me to unvote? well...

It's nooooot working!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I got a question for you. Why bother making excuses for these people? These aren't even defences, only weak excuses as to why they aren't scum. Your first one for Sharc is okay, but the rest...

xProScrublord:
    So basically, what you're saying is that it's okay for him to not contribute, despite this being the endgame, where each and every statement and read is crucial. We are effectively in lylo. There is no such thing as being "useless" even when you have no night activity - it's the daytime discussion that really matters now. You're saying that "all he can do IS vote" ...but this is a powerful action. And he has thrown it away, by OMGUS voting KT for no other reason. Why excuse him?

Sharc0vitz:
    Yes, I agree that him lynching Mutemice is a townie move. But, you said it yourself: He was the WW Supersaint. It could possibly have been pre-meditated between the WWs - considering how inactive he was, there was really no chance of saving him. He would've been lynched anyway. So, by voting first, Sharc would not have been killed for hammering. Notice how there weren't really other WWs that voted after him.

Also, I know what the Gambler's Fallacy is. What I am saying is that the likelihood of Sharc being the Werewolf who killed Jelly is far greater than the Werewolves not killing. Obviously, WWs would want to kill every night. Check the Night 3 deaths. This is almost certainly what happened:

Sharc, the WW, killed Jelly. Weeaboo the Follower followed him, and said that he performed a Killing action. So obviously, the only role Sharc could think of claiming was Town 1-Shot Vig (3-Shots would be a harder role to prove). Naturally we believed him - after all, there were two other deaths that night, which we attributed to the Mafia and WWs. However, now that you people know that it was I who shot Totoro, the chances of him being a Vig is not "perfectly fine". Would you really think that WWs would've failed to kill that night? No. So why excuse him? Why play the "probablities" card that doesn't even favor him? Why not press him instead?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Freeloading

Nope since I know I'm gonna. Die because everyone targets me because I am scummy since I can't "contribute"

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sharc0vitz

Do I have a right to a lawyer?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

[L-Y-N-C-H] xProScrublord: 6 (KT_Mafia_Alt, DatGamer, LunarZeta, cahillguy, Nz_Slimeables, Sharc0vitz)
    [L-5] KT_Mafia_Alt: 1 (xProScrublord)

Not Voting: MostLukelyToSucceed, Skullmaster4, TheEmpireStrafesBack

~~~

@xProScrublord has been lynched. He was the...
    Town Neighbor

Night 9 begins! Submit any night actions now!

Night 9 will end in 24 hours!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Freeloading

Smh. Atleast I can watch anime while I'm dead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Freeloading

Me right now

• Like Like x 2
  20. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

There can be duplicates of any role on the rolelist.

• Like Like x 1