1. dwlee99

dwlee99 Well-Known Member

so like unless you're thinking I'm taking the risk of claiming a cop innocent on cahillguy at the start of day 3 when they hadn't done anything at that point you should know I'm town

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tmi489

Tmi489 Well-Known Member

The WIFOM is strong...
    You could've done that to force more activity and discussion ultimately into a "confirmed" state.
    Though it does make some sense...

3. Tmi489

Tmi489 Well-Known Member

Um, no...
    We (town) knew that Machine could be either GF (posted rolelist), and it was possible. You DIDN'T know machine's role but should've known it was a possibility, even if you had strong town reads.

Mostly what you said of D2/3 was "MACHINE IS TOWN! I HAVE COP INNO!" without even a doubt which should appear considering how good machine is (idk really but better than most of us).
    Or you do have a partner as WW/Alien could be smaller than usual and/or there are 11 scum at the start, and luck has to play in this, which is NOT a meaningful factor in who could/not be scum.
    OR Mafia Seer and/or Watcher exists and that was inno, and by your luck standards he couldn't be alien. My guess

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okay, first and foremost, let me clear something up. dwlee had an inno report on me N2 (and said so D3). So, Lunar's CT claim is rather suspicious.
    He investigated me N3, despite being confirmed innocent by the Town Cop. Even if he suspected me as GF, there's no Alien GF, meaning that there is no point in investigating me. He took 10 minutes from his last post to give this list, which I guess is reasonable.

But, it is definitely possible that Lunar is an Alien. This would explain it if he was reported as guilty by another CT/Cop, and he would know who his Alien buddies are - so he wouldn't inno report them. Moreover, the fact that he 'wasted' N3 checking me could mean that he 'inno reported' me because based on dwlee's report, he knew that I definitely could not be Alien.

Either way, due to two inno reports on me, it is logical that I be the last one to claim. I am firmly keeping my vote on Sorcerer for now, but again - Lunar could very well be an Alien.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tmi489

Tmi489 Well-Known Member

ffs
    contradictory my butt (first 2 v. the last)
    you can't disprove a meaningless invest, then use that as a guide

Anyways, Dwlee was too busy defending to really state you.
    EDIT: To really pay attention about you while defending machine.
    LUCK HAS NO MEANING IN SCUM/NOT SCUM

yes it very much is

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. As for dwlee, it is understandable that we be suspicious of him. After all, he only claimed to only be 2-shot Cop today - yet, he has been spared by scum. Personally, if I was scum, I would've aimed to get rid of him ASAP, since I wouldn't have expected him to only be 2-shot.

On the other hand, maybe scum noticed that he 'forgot' to give subsequent reports, so they decided to target other possible threats to them. Also, due to the ballsiness of dwlee's play, I am leaning more on a townread on him. If he died earlier after giving his two reports and flipped 2-shot Cop, his sacrifice means that he has contributed to Town - despite not giving too much in the way of reads.

With Piano, IIRC he did an analysis of us a few IG days ago, which made me townread him. However, his claim to choose VT over Mafia Goon is rather scummy in my eyes. This mirrors the situation with Machine. After doing an analysis and acting generally townie, he started to become scummier and scummier after claiming. Guess what happened with Machine? He flipped Mafia. So I would not be surprised if Piano dropped MG in favor of a more powerful scum role.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I didn't 'use that as a guide'. The fact that I had even one inno report on me (by the Cop no less) means that the other non-claimants should claim first, especially since they haven't really been contributing much. Personally I think it should go Sorc > XCVig > Peachy > me, in order of contributions (and my Cop inno). But, if we are running out of time, I will claim earlier.

Gtg now; I'll be back in ~14 hours.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tmi489

Tmi489 Well-Known Member

Piano likes Town > Mafia, and it's not like both are any good.
    I could see him doing this but it seems odd for VT.
    Well, you used "2 innocent reports" when one was very much enough. Meh not like you shouldn't claim today/tomm.
    huh
    if he died earlier he would've been much more useful but not my problem but scum might've not seen that (he claimed D2 I think and WW/Aliens could've).
    idk tho

9. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    triggered!1!!111!1!1!

ah, but that's assuming we only have 5 mafia, and as stated in the opening post, there can be 5+ in one scum team, in which case Aidan would create an offsite chat for them to use ;3

I found it interesting that Lunar decided to investigate me as Alien after I was suspected of being Mafia after defending Machine, the Mafia Godfather

• Like Like x 1
  10. I suppose Lunar was curious about ya, since you were a person of question at that time. xP

I'm fine with claiming whenever, but make your minds up on the order.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

> dwlee99: 2 (Piano, TMI489)
    Peachy: 1 (dwlee99)
    KT_Mafia_Alt: 1 (TheEmpireStrafesBack)
    Sorcerer_Zero: 1 (cahillguy)

Not Voting: MostLukelyToSucceed, KT_Mafia_Alt, Skullmaster4, Nz_Slimeables, LunarZeta, XCVigilance, Peachy, Sharc0vitz, xProScrublord, DatGamer, Sorcerer_Zero

Day 7 will end in 33.5 hours!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

Also, let's please try to refrain from swearing. This a PG forum after all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. dammit fine dwlee isn't lying then [vote]dwlee[/unvote]
    if he was actually governer he wouldn't have a night action

• Like Like x 1
  14. ... When did people start thinking that he was governor? .-.

• Like Like x 1
  15. no
    bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. me the end of yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  17. KT_Mafia_Alt

KT_Mafia_Alt Well-Known Member

Rest in spaghetti never forghetti

Anyway I was busy this weekend reading up now

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dangerish

Dangerish Well-Known Member

Dangerish
    MVP+
    (sorry to interrupt the game, but nothing can come between somebody and their birthday)
    (this'll be my last post here)
    It's @Skullmaster4 's birthday! :D Go spam his profile

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  19. dwlee99

35 players. Normal ratio from scum to town 1:3
    Therefore ~9 scum roles in the game for it to be balanced. I would say the most scum there could be would be 11. If mafia have more than 5 people I am just gonna facepalm at how unbalanced it is for the other scum factions. (I mean yea it is a greater idea but still lol)

• Like Like x 1
  20. dwlee99

Also yea that should confirm me as town, I would have to be mafia to know machine was a godfather, last mafia has to be a governor, governor doesn't have a night action but I targeted machine.

• Like Like x 1