1. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    how could Supreme verify you were a TOWN neighbor and why can't DatGamer do that? He was mod confirmed town :/

-_-

this is why i want to lynch him
    there are no 1 shot cops in the game tho

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!

>>> xProScrublord: 3 (TheEmpireStrafesBack, KT_Mafia_Alt, Piano)
    >> Skullmaster4: 2 (LunarZeta, cahillguy)
    KT_Mafia_Alt: 1 (Terrabyte)
    Atoriax: 1 (dwlee99)
    MostLukely: 1 (Nz_Slimeables)
    Sorcerer_Zero: 1 (bayleef0909)

Not Voting: MostLukelyToSucceed, Skullmaster4, XCVigilance, Peachy, Atoriax, Sharc0vitz, xProScrublord, Sorcerer_Zero, TMI489, DatGamer

Day 6 will end in 2 hours!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freeloading

Freeloading Well-Known Member

Rip me I guess

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nz_Slimeables

Nz_Slimeables Well-Known Member

Nz_Slimeables
    VIP
    so d'ya want to say anything in your defence, or

• Like Like x 1
  5. Freeloading

Freeloading Well-Known Member

What else can I say in total there were like 5 or 6 of us in the neighborhood and now it's down to us 2. And 2 people were scums and supreme was town when he died and he's been protecting me or defending me...
    Overall me being dead will only make the town go down with one less vote also
    [vote] Atoriax [/vote]

• Like Like x 1
  6. dwlee99

dwlee99 Well-Known Member

vote atoriax ya plebs

• Like Like x 1
  7. and why is that?
    you do know that he replaced someone who was inactive due to only having 20m of forum time every day right

• Like Like x 1
  8. dwlee99

• Like Like x 1
  9. [QUOTE="dwlee99, post: 6637070, member: 153402"][/QUOTE]aaand

he freaking can play for 20m a day

• Like Like x 1
  10. dwlee99

yea idk dude. I just think pro is town LOL

• Like Like x 1
  11. bayleef0909

bayleef0909 Well-Known Member

bayleef0909
    • Like Like x 1
  12. you're thinking that someone who's been acting scummy and hasn't actually contributed is towny AFTER you read the godfather as town .___.

you know what screw it, you're the freaking gladiator who's been fakeclaiming cop aren't you [vote]all[/unvote] [vote]dwlee[/vote]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. this toppled with the fact that dwlee is pulling his super-narrowed "this guy is town by gut read" crap like with last game when he was GF

• Like Like x 1
  14. bayleef0909

bayleef0909
    FTFY. Not that I believe you, but ehh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. bayleef0909

bayleef0909
    Here are my vote count things. Not sure if I will actually analyse due to time.
    Totoro_: 1 (Taboo)
    [L-Y-N-C-H] ISkippey17: 17 (Cahillguy, XCVIII, HarrisonAF, Sharc0vitz, Shamen, LunarZeta, Piano, XCVigilance, DatGamer, Nz_Slimeables, Dinodinodude, Ryast, Totoro_, Lukeandmatthew, WorsePlayerWorseName, dudebo99)
    10000 Jelly Doughnuts: 3 (Creeperboy219, ISkippey17, Mutemice)
    TheEmpireStrafesBack: 1 (DragonKing87)
    I colored Dat green here, because it was impossible for him to have been recruited. He will not be green in future counts.
    Totoro_: 1 (Taboo)
    >> The_Machine_5000: 7 (DragonKing87, Dudebo99, TheEmpireStrafesBack, Shamen, LunarZeta, cahillguy, DatGamer)
    DragonKing87: 2 (Terrabyte, KT_Mafia_Alt)

>>>No Lynch: 8 (Skullmaster4, The_Machine_5000, Nz_Slimeables, Ryast, Peachy, Dwlee99, Totoro_, bayleef0909)
    I highly doubt Empire, Lunar, and Cahill are the last mafia, considering they voted Machine. Dat is either town or alien.
    >>> Machine: 4 (Dom, DragonKing87, XCVIII, KT_Mafia_Alt)
    Serendipity: 1 (SupremeCourt)
    Terrabyte: 1 (LunarZeta)
    Mutemice: 1 (Sharc0vitz)
    >> Luke: 3 (Machine, Dwlee99, Nz_Slimeables)
    > WorsePlayerWorseName: 2 (TheEmpireStrafesBack, 10000 Jelly Doughnuts)
    I doubt Tmi is the last mafia either, as they were voted by one.
    Serendipity: 1 (SupremeCourt)
    > Mutemice: 2 (Sharc0vitz, Ryast)
    > WorsePlayerWorseName: 2 (10000 Jelly Doughnuts, xProScrublord)
    [L-Y-N-C-H]10000 Jelly Doughnuts: 13 (KT_Mafia_Alt, DragonKing87, weeaboo, LunarZeta, TheEmpireStrafesBack, DatGamer, Nz_Slimeables, Dwlee99, Taboo, XCVigilance, Sharc0vitz, Piano)
    > xProScrublord: 2 (Bayleef0909, WorsePlayerWorseName)
    Taboo: 1 (Dom)
    Pretty much anyone on this Jelly train could be Mafia, due to the fact they were going to use the Gov's shot.
    [L-Y-N-C-H] Mutemice: 5 (Sharc0vitz, weeaboo, xProScrublord, TheEmpireStrafesBack, Taboo)
    Taboo: 3 (DragonKing87, XCVIII, DatGamer)
    Serendipity: 3 (Piano, cahillguy, KT_Mafia_Alt)
    Here, Dat could again be either Town or Alien, we don't know especially since no Alien has flipped yet.
    Piano: 1 (DragonKing87)
    [L-Y-N-C-H]Dom: 4 (cahillguy, WorsePlayerWorseName, TheEmpireStrafesBack, DatGamer)
    Skullmaster4: 3 (KT_Mafia_Alt, dwlee99, Dom)
    Referring to my early analasys, Tmi is unlikely to be mafia, as well as Empire, Cahill, AND Dat. Might just be a misguided lynch, or influenced by the Aliens. If it was, (assuming no dupes on the recruiter) It could be cahill and/or Tmi and EITHER Empire or Dat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Nz_Slimeables is right. There are two different Day Vigilante roles, which are "Town 1-shot" and "Werewolf 2-shot". I don't think I've seen MostLukelyToSucceed 'shoot' someone after shooting Machine.

@MostLukelyToSucceed get over here and 'shoot' someone. If the shot fails, then you're confirmed Town 1-shot. If the shot succeeds... well, you're getting lynched.

I agree with bayleef; while Grones/Atoriax is a good lynch, I believe that Sorcerer_Zero is a better one. For one, the latter is original, while Atoriax has recently been replaced. Sorcerer has not contributed anything as far as we know, despite having 6 days to do so - meanwhile, Atoriax *might* be able to contribute. Since Skull could be a useful Town role (Retired GF), I'll move my vote.

[UNVOTE]Skullmaster4[/UNVOTE]
    [VOTE]Sorcerer_Zero[/VOTE]

As for Piano, people are once again townreading him based off of his meta of choosing Town over scum. If we remember Machine's 'meta', a lot of you believed him in choosing 2-shot Commuter over Town Seer, which sounds like a rather scummy discard - and it was. We also townread him because of his contributions, the same way we are TRing Piano right now. While I personally TRed him before, his role choice is questionable in my eyes. I won't vote you now, but I'll keep an eye on you.

Finally, while I believe that dwlee99 hasn't been contributing as much in the sense of reads, I kinda TR him for fakeclaiming full Cop. Yes, this is definitely suspicious - but he did so as to bait scum into nightkilling him. Now that he admits only being 2-shot, he probably won't die.

Counterpoint: dwlee isn't really either. After all, the fact that he's still alive means that he can't be nightkilled - maybe he is a scum Godfather, who can easily inno 2 people. Maybe he tried to fake Cop, but saw that that would be rather impractical (the more fake reports he gives, the likelier he is to eventually be wrong). So maybe he backed out and only faked 2-shot instead.

TL;DR/Final verdict:
    MostLukelyToSucceed is a Day Vigilante. He is either Town 1-shot, or WW 2-shot (probably the latter).
    Atoriax, Skullmaster4, and Sorcerer_Zero are all good lynches.
    Piano's role choice is questionable, but has been acting townie.
    dwlee99 admits to only being 2-shot Cop, not full Cop. WIFOM - either a very townie choice, or a very scummy choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  17. bayleef0909

bayleef0909

• Like Like x 1
  18. [QUOTE="bayleef0909, post: 6637475, member: 233463"][/QUOTE]Looks like proving which version of DayVig is impossible then. I'd say he's innocent until proven guilty.

However: Town Seer/Cop, INVESTIGATE MostLukelyToSucceed tonight. If he is Town, he will be innocent. If he is guilty, then he is a Werewolf.

^ THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT, TOWN SEERS/COPS.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aidan1600904

Aidan1600904 Well-Known Member

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!

>> xProScrublord: 2 (TheEmpireStrafesBack, KT_Mafia_Alt)
    Skullmaster4: 1 (LunarZeta)
    KT_Mafia_Alt: 1 (Terrabyte)
    >>> Atoriax: 2 (dwlee99, xProScrublord)
    MostLukely: 1 (Nz_Slimeables)
    dwlee99: 1 (Piano)
    > Sorcerer_Zero: 2 (bayleef0909, cahillguy)

Not Voting: MostLukelyToSucceed, Skullmaster4, XCVigilance, Peachy, Atoriax, Sharc0vitz, Sorcerer_Zero, TMI489, DatGamer

Day 6 will end in 10 minutes!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Atoriax

Atoriax Well-Known Member

Atoriax
    VIP+
    Man, I'm gonna die quicker than Mito did at this rate.

• Like Like x 1