1. But he's not dangerous, he's a GUNGAN for Sidious' sake.

hm
    Ya know, I might be more willing to listen to you if I knew your flavor

• Like Like x 1
  2. dwlee99

dwlee99 Well-Known Member

If dragon can infect more people we have to lynch him before he infects others, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. dwlee99

dwlee99 Well-Known Member

are you subconsciously saying that sidious is your god?!

OBVIOUS SCUM

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. But it's not infecting and he's not bad. I think if we continue with the flavor-interrogations then I can find an ACTUAL mafia (and not using the counterclaim thingie)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well, there's nothing to stop me from claiming, so I'm Finn. And btw, my flavor has nothing to do with my role (dunno what it would be, but it isn't)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Missa can no infect. Do no dare make up informati pleasa.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :)
    Did you just say... what I think you said?

Did you just call yourself "Finn" OF ALL THINGS? No... your name IS FN-2187 and you will refer to yourself as such. You're going to drop that lightsaber, and when this is all over, I will apprehend you and take you directly to our lord and master Kylo Ren.
    What?
    You refuse to go peacefully?
    *twitch*
    I hoped you would say that, you TRAITOR :)
    [​IMG]
    WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY WAPPITY

I bet you shop at Traitor Joe's. Because you're a traitor. I bet that if you were alive during the time when travelers frequently crossed the silk road, you'd stop at traiting posts. Because you're a traitor.
    [​IMG]
    Those figures are bootlegs. FAKES. You know what else is fake? You, ya back-stabbin' two-timin' turncoat heartless jellyfish-for-brains jawa-eared traitor.
    The only thing worse than a hater IS A TRAITOR!
    See this? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Salfur's_Trading_Post
    I doubt you could with vision clouded by so much disloyalty, but try anyways.
    Yeah, well, the name's outdated, it was legally changed by the 1st Order, and rightly so, to "Salfur's Traiting Post". The 1st Order intercepted a letter by them that was sent to you. It offered free housing and food if you required it. They're dead now. Goddamn traitors at Salfur's Traiting Post. I bet they don't even know anything about the history of the 1st Order, from how we usurped those lousy-arsed imperial despotic traitors to the rise of Kylo Ren, our champion and lord who brought peace to the galaxy. Howcan we find traitors and destroy them with lousy leechers like those trader traitors crawling around on their filthy mitts? It only took me about 5 seconds to unleash my sick spins on everybody within 10 miles and teach those traitors what loyalty really means. I'm going to take my time with YOU, though, I want this to last as long as possible :)
    They say all fun has to come to an end. That may be true, but boy will I enjoy this while it's still going.
    It is on like red Tatooine dawn, let us light the sky with the color of traitor blood.
    [TRAITOR] lukeandmatthew [/TRAITOR]
    @Mitochondria

Checkmate, you dirty traitor.

And thank you, my lords Phasma and Ren, my only regret is that I have but one life to give for the 1st Order. If I could live a million lives, I'd lay each and every one of them if it meant the 1st Order could remain in eternal peace. Let this be a lesson to all future traitors that you're either on our side, or you're our enemy.
    Trust me when I say it is not wise to make an enemy out of the 1st Order.

[​IMG]
    brb finding more traitors, catch y'all nerds later

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. While entertaining, I'm afraid your wrong. I'm not taking this post seriously unless you back it up with legitimate evidence instead of gifs.
    I can prove myself loyalty to the order tonight if you wish.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wait was this a joke post I'm actually confused rn

• Like Like x 1
  10. Skullmaster4

Skullmaster4 Well-Known Member

what the heck did i just read

• Like Like x 2
  11. Aerocync

Aerocync Well-Known Member

This is a valid command, and will be resolved at the end of the day.

i'm dying right now, this is hilarious

• Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I don't think you understand what's happening, traitor. None of this had to happen. You could've obeyed Captain Phasma's orders and everything would be okay. But it's not. I hope not that my deeds for the 1st Order go recognized, but that you, who I once trusted, is killed.
    http://imgur.com/8TZxrHY
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. God dammit, what did you do to me danger?

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. TheHorla

TheHorla Well-Known Member

SodiumChloride_
    [unvote]all[/unvote]

[VOTE]Skull[/VOTE]

As @Piano said, inactive, skull is. Lurky = Mafia, often. Yeeeeesssss...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Also guys I think we should lynch Lukeandmatthew, just a suggestion :)
    [VOTE] Lukeandmatthew [/VOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rorschach

Rorschach Well-Known Member

Help. What just happened? I go away for 15 minutes and someone does something to another player with some weird alien garbage, and the mod says something is happening.

HELP. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Traitors gonna trait
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. Okay, that at least confirms I'm probably not going to die tonight.
    nobody's gonna listen to you without actual evidence, I know I'm town which leads me to believe your some kind of neutral role who's wincon is to find me.
    If so.. GG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Skullmaster4

Skullmaster4 Well-Known Member

What is even going on anymore.

I do applaud you, though
    @Danger100ish. That was probably the most hilarious mafia joke post I have read through

Now I'm interested to see what will happen. ;P

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1