1. Sure thing!

We do ask for a minimum of 25 posts before people sign up though.

;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Rorschach

Rorschach Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  3. *clink*
    (No, this is about the Danube.)
    #dealwithit

The first body they found...

Was that of @Nz_Slimeables

He was sopping wet...

Urgh.

Gross.
    Nz_Slimeables was Emily Post's Book of Manners, or the Town Roleblocker!
    Next up they found @SupremeCourt...

He'd been blasted to smithereens...

But in a most methodical way.

As if someone was treating him like a collective mind, or a hive, rather than a singular form...
    SupremeCourt was Mission: Impossible, or the Traitor (Strong Scavenge Ability)

Yes...

The Town wandered around for a while...

Then, they found the bodies of @Dazed and @dudebo99/@DeceptiveDream

They'd been mutilated well loved beyond belief...

Forget about the fact that their pages were falling out...

The dog ears...

The writing...

There was literally no respect left to either of these books...

Off to the side, the town saw the spirit of dudebo99/DeceptiveDream...
    dudebo/DeceptiveDream was an Oracle blessed with divine sight. Which was a curse for the Town. Afterall, everytime someone said something he merely replied with, "I knew you were gonna say that." Or he would say it simultaneously and then yell "JYNX! NOW YOU HAVE THE SHY MODIFIER! HAHAHA." Needless to say, this annoyed some people and now he has died. Witnesses have seen his ghost fly into the heavens carrying a bucket of buttered popcorn and a large coca cola. His last words were recorded as, "I knew I was going to die."

dudebo99/DeceptiveDream was The Iliad, or an Oracle (Not to be confused with The Oracle)
    Dazed was 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, or the Godfather (Invisible Triggered Mentor Ability)
    Then...
    From the shadows...

Stepped a figure...

It was @Terrabyte...

The last remaining players simply stared...

He had undergone a horrific change...

He paced back and forth...

Closer...

And closer...

There was nothing they could do...

They tried casting votes, but they didn't work anymore...

And just like that...

Terrabyte killed the town.
    If you can't figure it out from Part 5, Town lost.
    Mafia lost.

The only winners were ryast89 and Terrabyte...
    Suddenly...

In the Darkest Dungeon...

The last chain broke...

A wave of magic flowed outward and upward...

Very little of the universe was changed...

Other than the fact that Rincewind and Twoflower were no longer falling off the edge of the discworld.

Oh, and the Librarian turned into an orangutan.

[​IMG]

(This is just me announcing what my next game theme will be when I finally get around to putting together a role list that accurately describes the theme.)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Congratulations to everyone who played, y'all did a terrific job.

Start the video right as you start the slides.

https://docs.google.com/presentatio...17X6U8/pub?start=true&loop=false&delayms=1000

@ChrisX3 Gunsmith: Fahrenheit 451
    @dudebo99/@DeceptiveDream Oracle: The Iliad
    @Atoriax 2-Shot Sensor: The New York Times
    @XCVigilance Nerfed Role Cop: Murder on The Orient Express
    @10000 Jelly Doughnuts Watcher (weak scavenge ability): Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
    @RickGS Tracker: Moby Dick
    @Piano/@jbenjamin# 1-Shot Strong Willed Seraph Knight: Le Morte D'Arthur
    @DatGamer Faith Healer: Holy Bible
    @PhantomCobalt 3-Shot Alien: Pixar Short Films
    @Dom Hider: Cheers
    @Skullmaster4 CPR Doctor: Jurassic Park
    @dwlee99 2-Shot Suicidal Desperado: Zorro
    @SlingshotFox 3-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner: Ender's Game
    @ItzzGaming/@KTthecreeper Lawyer: Encyclopedia
    @Surviving_Jester 75% Kill-Bomb Friendly Neighbor: The Cat in the Hat
    @Taboo Double Voter: Charlie Chaplain Collection
    @DragonKing87 Deflector: Catch-22
    @Danger100ish Benign MUP: I, Robot
    @Nz_Slimeables Roleblocker: Emily Post's Guide to Manners
    @Tmi489 3-Shot Motivational Loud Fruit Vendor: Aladdin
    @Lukeandmatthew Elite Triggered Bodyguard: The Rockford Files
    @Aidan1600904 Weak Student: Great Expectations

@ryast89 Dreaming God: Classic Rock Collection
    @HeyImDatSpooder Amnesiac: Empty Journal
    @Terrabyte Ascetic Stalker: Phone Book

@SupremeCourt Traitor (strong scavenge ability): Mission: Impossible
    @Dazed Godfather (Triggered Mentor): 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    @TheEmpireStrafesBack 3-Shot Poisoner: The Joy of Cooking
    @bayleef0909 3-Shot Thief: Le Miserables
    @XCVIII 1-Shot Strongman 1-Shot Lightning Rod: The Lottery
    @Spark (Mafia Alt) Jack-of-All-Trades: Tales of Mystery & Imagination

For those of you who want the role PMs (Some things were modified or simply not told to players, like the scavenge ability:

*note, I posted the links to the videos in the PMs which had those as fun "bonus" flavors, since Hypixel only allows 5 videos per post.

[​IMG]

Nice fire right?

Yep. But you like bigger ones for heating things up. Or for burning books.

Ironic that you are a book about burning books. You are Fahrenheit 451, or the Town Gunsmith.

You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Each night you may target a player to learn if they carry a gun. (You're an experienced player, so I'm not giving you the full rundown. You can use the wiki. [​IMG]

All of your actions are sent through this PM.
    Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.
    NO SCREENSHOTTING OR QUOTING OF THINGS IN THIS PM!

Link to role on the wiki.

Link to the Game.
    This bit was in every role PM, so I'll skip putting it in the rest of them.
    You are the famed book... The Iliad! Don't let it go to your head though.
    You are the Town Oracle. (Don't confuse it with a Town The Oracle)

[​IMG]

Each night, you may ask me one yes or no question. There's a catch though. It has to be a question that I would know the answer to before I handed out roles. So asking "Is Player X Scum?" is invalid, but asking "Is Y Role a Town Role" or "Is Such-and-Such in this game" is acceptable.
    Prim and Proper. You are The New York Times, or the 2-Shot Town Sensor.

[​IMG]

Each night, you may choose to use one of your shots. Doing so will allow you to look at the previous day's lynch and learn how many scum were voting on it! (Be warned... There are ways around being caught.)
    [​IMG]

Murder is certainly not a game... Unless you are on a train. Then it's just a good book.

Just like you!

You are Murder on the Orient Express, or the Town Nerfed Role Cop!

Each night, you may target a player. You will then be told two possible roles for that player. One will be their actual role, the other will not...
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are the great novel Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. You are also known as the Town Watcher.

Each night, you may choose to watch someone. You will see everyone who targeted that person that night.
    [​IMG]

Moby Dick. That's you. You are the Strong-Willed Town Tracker. Much like Captain Ahab, you are hellbent on tracking your target to the ends of the earth...

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Each night, you may choose to Track someone. You will track that player and see who they target that night. Since you are Strong Willed, your action cannot be redirected.

Working hard...

Beating up innocent people for worshiping the wrong person...

That's you in a nutshell. Although you're actually called by your name of Le Morte D'Arthur. Aka the Strong-Willed Town Seraph Knight. (The real one, not the newfangled one people think it is)

What does your role do?

Well, you may have ONE and only ONE player under your protection. At any point in the game, you may PM me the name of a player. That player is then under your protection until you or they die.

They are immune to ALL anti-town actions, from kills to investigations.

Once you have chosen someone, they remain under your protection and you will be unable to change who you are protecting until they die.

Needless to say, you cannot target yourself.

Since you are Strong-Willed, your action cannot be redirected in any way.
    Yes, the Holy Bible is what you are. You rely on faith to heal the sick.

You are the Town Faith Healer.

[​IMG]

And the Lord said unto you, you art an idiot for thinking that beating yourself with a board will remove your headache.

But on the bright side, you've got wicked skills at doing stuff.

What stuff?

Well, each night you can target a player. If that player isn't protected, they are healed. If they are protected, you remove that protection, klutz that you are.
    Hello there! You are a wonderful DVD, you are the Pixar Short Films! What do you do?

Well, you are the 3-Shot Town Alien!

On any night, you may choose to use one of your shots by targeting a player. When you do, that player will be roleblocked, but you and that player will also be completely untargetable by any other role!

Cheers! (Your flavor is the show Cheers.) And stop hiding behind the beer... I know you're the Town Hider, but beer isn't allowed in the library.

Yes, you are the Town Hider. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Each night you may target a player to hide at their house. When you hide at their house, you are completely bulletproof. However, if the person you target is killed, you will die too. If you target an anti-town role, you will die.

Yes, you are the greatest idea come to mankind, run rampant and out of control. You are the Book/Movie set of Jurassic Park, also known as the Town CPR Doctor.

Each night, you may choose to target a player. If that player is attacked, you will save them. If they aren't attacked, you will rip their heads off in a glorious chewing effect full of blood and guts and gore and...
    WE APØLØGIZE FØR THE PREVIØUS WRITINGS.
    THØSE RESPØNSIBLE HAVE BEEN FIRED.

Anyway, if your target isn't attacked, they will get killed by you instead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CP3_5HPWA0

Yes you are Zorro, that wonderfully ignored TV show sitting in the corner...
    You think of your self as the 2-Shot Suicidal Town Desperado.

During the day cycle, you may kill someone using the tags
    [SIGN-Z] playername [/SIGN-Z]
    If you successfully kill a non-townie, you will be granted night immunity for the following night. If you kill a fellow townie, you will lose one of your shots. If you lose both of your shots, you will commit suicide. Your kill can only be used once a day.

When you shoot, be sure to tag @Crazy_Diamond_5000 and @The_Machine_5000 to ensure that it gets resolved.
    Yes, you are the epitome of dark post apocalyptic novels...

You are Ender's Game, the fearsome 3-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner, although as you say:

[​IMG]

Each night, you may choose to use one of your shots by going on alert. When you go on alert, anyone who visits you will be shot, and you will be entirely bulletproof.
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are the Enyclopedia, or the Town 1-Shot Deathproof Lawyer!
    You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated!

Each night, you may PM to me a player of your choice. You will visit that player, and they will be able to write a Will of 150 characters. Players will have until halfway through the next day to submit their will to you. You will be able to see what was in the Will.
    You have been selected to fill a special role. There is a hat that comes with it:
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are The Cat in the Hat, or the Town Friendly Neighbor 75% Bomb.

Each night, you may target a player. I will them message them to tell them you are Town.

Should you get killed, you will have a 75% chance to explode and destroy your killer. This also applies to getting lynched. Your hammerer/the last person to vote for you will die.
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are Charlie Chaplin, or the Town Double Voter.

Everyone loves a good comedian. They'll love you even more starting Day 3, when you'll have double the votes to use! Your first vote will be cast in the main thread, but your second one will be cast secretly in this PM.

[​IMG]

Ugh. Circular Reasoning. That's you in a nutshell Catch-22. You are the Town Deflector!

Each night, you may choose two players, A and B. Any actions directed at player A will be redirected onto player B.

You may deflect off of yourself up to three times.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPUfm_iR2s

Fresh off the assembly line. Or you would be if you weren't the book I, Robot.
    Yes, you are the Loyal Benign Town Multiple User Personality (MUP).

You win if all threats to Town are eliminated.

All you want to do is help. So naturally, none of your actions do anything evil. (Like kill)

Each night you may target a player, and something will happen or be given to them. Usually this will be in the form of an item, a heal/protection, or an investigation. However, you will only successfully do this to fellow town players, so your action will fail if you target a non-townie. You won't be told if this happens.
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are a book on Etiquette...

You are Emily Post's Book of Manners! Lecturing people left and right, you tend to delay them to the point where they don't get to do anything. Some would say you are the Town Roleblocker.

Each night, you may choose to lecture someone on manners, preventing them from doing their action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqElJnsUvtE

You come from a land, from a faraway place...

You are the movie Aladdin!
    Yes, you are modeling your life after a Loud 3-Shot Motivational Town Fruit Vendor!

Each night, you may visit someone and sell them Fruit... They will be told that they were buying delicious fruit. Other than that, you do nothing. Oh wait. Alternatively, you can use one of your motivational shots to give someone that extra boost! The next night they'll be able to use their action twice!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d41cAOmcuxk

You sound awful to most people. No one likes a Private Detective.
    You are the Rockford Files.

You don't really want to get involved as the Elite Triggered Town Bodyguard.

Right now, you lack motivation to do anything, but hopefully that will change. If you get targeted by a killing or investigative role, you become able to use your ability. If people don't, you'll get curious and be able to use it starting N3 anyway.

What can you do? Once you get involved, you can choose a player each night, and they are protected from one kill. If that player is attacked, you will kill the attacker and die.
    You can only target yourself once this game.

Congratulations! We have Great Expectations for you!

This is your ultimate goal:

[​IMG]

Not really, you are just a Weak Town Student.

On Night 1 you will choose to apprentice yourself to a fellow player! When you do, you will be put into a chat with that player, and when they die, you will take up their role! Be warned though... Target an anti-town role, and you'll die!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmsJqzEEfco

Ah yes, those were the days.

You are indeed a marvel.

You are the Classic Rock Collection of Music!
    Wow, an entire genre. You must be so proud.

Or, if you prefer, the 1-Shot Deathproof Strongman Neutral Dreaming God!

You win if you survive until the end of the game!

Since you have a 1-Shot Deathproof, you will be immune to the first kill on you, be it a lynch, or a straight up attack. Since you are Strongman, you can't be roleblocked!

Each night you may choose one of the following actions to use! It will be delayed though, since it will affect everyone.

Locomotive Breath - Life is a shambles. For someone anyway.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA
    (You can only vote for the person with the most votes (2-vote leeway))

The Sound of Silence - Shhhhhh. This is a Library after all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
    (Whisper system permanently disabled, mafia unable to use chat following night)

Comfortably Numb - Hello? Is there anybody in there? Come on now...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHk6clzLeMM
    (Randomly disables players. ~1/3 players are blocked)(Don't whine, I was originally gonna have a dawn breaker ability)

Back in Black - Yes, I'm back, I'm back. Back in Black!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
    (Used on night X, revives players who died Day X, and Night X-1, for one day only)

Crazy Train - AH-HAHA!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gxKFAhfZc
    (Town gets two lynches)

Superstition - Did you hear something?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
    (Claims get muffled. One claim per quarter)

The Final Countdown - It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
    (Accelerates victory of Dreaming God. Countdown is exponentially shorter based on when it's activated.)

I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Oh, I heard it through the grapevine!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajBdDM2qdg
    (Whispers have 3/4 chance of being overheard by a random player)
    Hello there! My name is THE EXACT SAME AS IT WAS YESTERDAY WHEN I TOLD YOU!

You have a horrid memory. You are the Empty Journal, or the so called Amnesiac.

[​IMG]

One day you'll fill up those pages with words. And those words will tell you a new you... a new role!

Starting N3, you will be able to choose any role that has died. You will become that role!
    As of yet, you have no win condition, since you don't seem to remember anything.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etzT4wtD-QI

Hi Terrabyte! You are an Ascetic Neutral Stalker...

Seeking your prey among the shelves...

Aided by your own pages...

of yourself, the Phone Book.

You win when all threats to yourself are eliminated...
    Unfortunately, everyone is a threat.

So you'd better kill everyone.

Each night, you may target someone. They, and anyone they visit will get killed. Since you are an Ascetic, any non-killing action which targets you will be magically role-blocked.

All of your actions get submitted through this PM.

Link to role on Wiki.

Link to game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI

Traitor.
    You are a action packed remake of an old TV series, Mission: Impossible.
    And guess what? Your mission is impossible...

You are the 1-Shot Wall Mafia Traitor.

Unfortunately, you don't get a chat with the rest of the mafia. But that's okay, you know who they all are: Dazed, TheEmpireStrafesBack, bayleef0909, XCVIII, Spark (Mafia Alt).

You don't know their roles, but you know that you win if they do, which is when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated.

As Traitor, you have basically nothing to do.
    Fortunately, you found a nice rubber stamp with just enough ink on it to use it once as a Wall shot.
    On a night of your choosing, you may target someone to make all actions directed at them fail. This effectively makes them Ascetic Bulletproof for that night only.

Oh, and I have a little box from your friends that may or may not open at any time. (RNGed)

^(Totally lied about it being RNGed, it's his scavenger box. He got stuff off of dead mafia players, and eventually brief messages to send to the mafia)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFUoHlt0n34

Lurking in the darkest corners is what you don't do.
    You're a highly respected book, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea...
    Unfortunately you've gone as bad as Captain Nemo did.

You think of yourself as the leader of a family.

You are the Mafia Godfather!
    Your ultimate goal, code-named your "Win Condition" is to eliminate all threats to the Mafia!

You have 5 fellow sailors, who refer to themselves as your scum buddies, TheEmpireStrafesBack, bayleef0909, XCVIII, & Spark (Mafia Alt), the last one won't be told to you though. He's a nice little Traitor.

As Godfather, you are in control of the mafia factional kill...
    You decide who carries it out, and who dies.

You turn up as innocent on Cop investigations, and you have a wonderful Submarine in your mind that makes you Bulletproof!
    A watched pot never boils. Better cook some more.

You're the long lost volume of The Joy of Cooking!
    Stuffed into the corner of the shelves, you have grown old and tired, and full of mildew and mold, turning you into the 3-Shot Mafia Poisoner!

On any night you may use one of your shots to poison someone. They will die at the end of the next night!

You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated!
    You have 5 scum buddies, bayleef0909, Dazed, XCVIII, & Spark (Mafia Alt), however, one of them is a secret. He's a nice little Traitor.

Who knew the Swedish Chef could have such evil intentions?
    [​IMG]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SjOkb3kVgI

Yes, you have just snuck onto the library shelves...
    Ready to steal pages left and right...

You feel terrible about it of course. Who wouldn't with a name like Les Misérables?
    Oh well. You are the Mafia 3-Shot Thief!

You love sneaking around, stealing things...
    You have 3-Shots with your role.
    On any night, you may use one of your shots and target a player. This will allow you to steal something from them, and you will be able to use the item you stole to perform an action related to their role!

You have 5 scum buddies, Dazed, TheEmpireStrafesBack, XCVIII, & Spark (Mafia Alt), the last one, however, is a secret. He's a nice little Traitor.
    Welcome...

To the Library...

[​IMG]

You are an interesting little short story written by Shirley Jackson: The Lottery...
    Full of mystery and suspense...

And a horrid twist at the end...

You are the 1-Shot Strongman Mafia 1-Shot Lightning Rod!

For one night, if you are sent to carry out the mafia kill, you may use your strongman ability to bypass most protective roles.

You have 5 scum buddies, Dazed, TheEmpireStrafesBack, bayleef0909, & Spark (Mafia Alt), however, one of them is a secret. He's a nice little Traitor.
    Hello Spark, and welcome to the Library!

You are an odd little book of short stories... You are Edgar Allen Poe's book: Tales of Mystery & Imagination! Somehow all that alcohol that Poe drank seeped into your pages and made you evil and nasty... So you became the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades! Naturally, this means that you only win if the Town and any other Threats are eliminated.

You have 5 scum buddies, Dazed, TheEmpireStrafesBack, bayleef0909, & XCVIII, however, the last one of them is a secret. He's a nice little Traitor.

Unfortunately, you have no clue what your skill set is, but it's got some cool names, right? All of your skills are 1-shot only.

Raven - Here's a nice little picture... Just remember... Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

[​IMG]
    (Kill)

The Gold-Bug - Yes, that thing people obsessed about, ultimately leading to their demise. Oooh! Shiny!
    [​IMG]
    (Roleblock)

The Masque of the Red Death - Not a fun thing to have in your house...
    [​IMG]
    (Suicide Bomber)

The Pit and the Pendulum - a lot more ominous than you'd think. Oh wait. It's a saw blade on a rope.
    [​IMG]
    (Vote Steal)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Many months ago...

There was a Machine...

Who wanted to do a game based off of famous books.

It all started with a role.

Based off of Edgar Allen Poe.

Then, this Machine was bumped back on the hosting list, and the game plans were lost to oblivion.

Or so he thought.

A couple months later, this list was found, cared for, nurtured, modified, changed. And of course, this meant that the overall flavor was changed. Movies were added...

Then it was lost again.

And then it was found the following year...

After a long hiatus.

And then, with vim, and vigor, this role list was tended to. Flavors were changed, roles dropped in and out.

PMs were made, even before the set up was completed.

And as roles were dropped, so were the PMs.

But they were still saved. Who knows? They may come into use.

Then, an idea struck.

Why not kill off the roles that were eliminated?

Why not make them part of the flavor?

Yes...

That is what happened.

This post contains all those roles.

The Time Machine - Clockmaker

Yes, you are The Time Machine, or the Neutral Ascetic Clockmaker!

Currently, your clock is set to 9...

You win when it reaches 12 o'clock, or you are one of the last two people alive!
    If it reaches 6 o'clock, you die!
    If it hits 11 o'clock, you gain an extra life! (1-shot Deathproof)

Each night, you may choose to kill someone.

If the person you kill is Town, time advances 2 hours.
    If the person you kill is Mafia, time falls back an hour.
    If the person you kill is Neutral, time advances 3 hours!

Link to the Wiki.

Link to the game.

The Lorax - Modified Executioner
    Welcome to the Library...

How bad can you be? You're just The Lorax, or the Modified Executioner.

Your goal is to kill the Godfather...

You have no clue who he is though...

Each night, you may snoop around at a player of your choices house...

You will only be able to tell if that player is the Godfather or not.

Once you find the Godfather, or think you have, all you need to do is get 3 people to vote for him.

Once you do, you may execute him with the simple command:
    [TREEKILL] Playername [/TREEKILL]

If the player is not the Godfather, you commit suicide and lose the game.

If the player is the Godfather, you win, and are removed from the game.

The Compleat Angler - Modified Fisherman
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are one of the oldest fishing guides out there...
    You are The Compleat Angler, or the Neutral Fisherman.

You win when you have killed the Mafia Godfather.

Each night, you may fish for an item.

Each item has a different chance of being caught.

10% chance Strongman Kill.
    50% chance Godfather Finder.
    20% chance Watcher Action.
    20% chance Tracker Action.

When you catch an item, you will be able to use it the following night. But be warned, if you don't use it, it will be thrown away!

Link to Role on Wiki.

Link to Game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Inquisitor
    NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH FRENCH INQUISITION!!!!
    No really.

No one expects a french inquisitor.

Yes, you are The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

You are the Neutral Inquisitor.

Each night, you may target a player to kill them.
    If for some odd reason, they survive your attack, you recruit them into your inquisition, and get put in a private chat with them.

You win when all threats to you are eliminated, or everyone is in the Inquisition!

Link to Role.

Link to Game.

Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey II
    Welcome to the nice, sunny window in... The Library...

You are Audrey II, or The Little Shop of Horrors!

Yes...

You are here to destroy everyone.

But you'll have to start slow.

You win when you have managed to grow to SIZE 12 or more by consuming blood!
    You start at SIZE 0.
    To increase your size, choose a target each night.

-If that target is a doctor-type protective role (so not a Commuter/Hider, etc) you will grow 2 SIZES.
    -If that target is a killing role (excluding Arsonists, Poisoners, and Ninjas) you will grow 2 SIZES.
    -If your target is the mafia performing a kill, you grow 3 SIZES.
    -If your target dies that night (Other than by Arsonists) you will grow 1 SIZE.
    -If your target is somehow effected by Strongman type (ie, killed by or has that type of modifier) (Werewolf, Strongman), you gain 1 SIZE in addition to normal.

Should your target fall under multiple categories, you will grow the smallest amount.

(i.e. if your target is a killing role, but is killed, you will only grow 1 SIZE)

Once you you reach SIZE 9, you will become self sufficient, and will instead kill your target, gaining 1-2 SIZES (RNGed). You will also start coming up as guilty to Cops.

All of your actions get submitted through this PM.

Link to Game.

*This was removed from the set up, do to the numbers not being balanced, and I didn't feel like balancing them more.

Alien
    - Terrorist (Teamed)
    Welcome to the Library...
    [​IMG]

You are the movie Alien, aka the Terrorist.

You are in a private chat with your buddy, the movie Predator, who is an Arsonist.

You win if either of you survives long enough to kill all the other players in the game.

Each night, you may choose to target a player.
    That player will die the following night, and their role and alignment will remain hidden...

Predator - Arsonist (Teamed)
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are the movie Predator, or the Arsonist.

You are put into a private chat with your buddy, the movie Alien, or the Terrorist.

You win if either of you survives to kill all the other players in the game.

Each night you may choose to douse a player in gas.
    Players will not be informed if they are doused.

On any night, you may choose to ignite all the players you have doused, killing them.

Carry On, Jeeves - Babysitter
    Welcome to the library Jeeves.

Carry On, Jeeves, that is what you should do. Especially since you are the Town Babysitter.

Each night, you may choose a player. That player is immune to all attacks for the night...
    But here's the catch.
    If you get killed, they die with you!

Alice in Wonderland - Inventor
    Welcome back Alice...

Yes, you are the movie Alice in Wonderland, or the Town Inventor.

Each night, you may give one of the items found at the bottom of this PM to a fellow player.
    Keep in mind you only have one of each item.
    What do they do?
    You'll have to wait and see.

You win when all threats to Town are eliminated!

Queen of Hearts - OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Feek1ZD3D4
    (Vigilante Kill)

The Caterpillar - WHOOOO Aaaare Yooou?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5nCPFBSHw
    (Role Cop)

Tea Party - A very merry unbirthday to you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdsZT7WKjW8
    (Pwincess)

Mushrooms - One side makes you grow larger, and the other side makes you smaller... (This one is usable twice)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mYvGBedf3o
    (1st one Motivate, 2nd one Roleblock)

Oysters - The Oysters were curious too...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WCEbKM_SE
    (1-Shot Questioner)

Around The World in 80 Days - 3-Shot Commuter
    Welcome to the Library. You are Around The World in 80 Days, or the 3-Shot Commuter.

[​IMG]

You are much like Phileas Fogg...

You like to travel.

On any night, you may choose to use one of your shots. When you do, you will be completely untargetable for that night!

Dracula - Forensic Investigator
    Welcome to the library Dracula, you are the Town Forensic Investigator!

[​IMG]

Each night, you may investigate one dead player to see who visited them during the course of the game. Your results will not be in any particular order, so be aware of that!

You win when all threats to Town are eliminated!

The Jungle Book - Fireman
    You are The Jungle Book, or the Fireman, and you are after the secret of man's red flower...

Not really, you just want to put out people who burn.

Each night, you may target a player to save them from being burned by an Arsonist.
    You can only save people who would have been ignited the night you target them.

[​IMG]

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - 2-Shot Spree Killer
    [​IMG]
    Welcome, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. You are the 2-Shot Mafia Spree Killer.

You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated.

At night, two times during the course of this game, you may use one of your shots to kill a player.
    That kill will be strongman, and anyone who visits the player you kill will also be killed.

The Invisible Man - 2-Shot Ninja
    Welcome to the library...

[​IMG]

You are The Invisible Man, or the Mafia 2-Shot Ninja.

Twice during this game, you may use one of your shots to Ninja-Kill someone. Ninja kills do not show up on any of the Watcher-type investigative results!

The Guns of Navarone - Saboteur
    [​IMG]

Yes, you are The Guns of Navarone, or the Mafia Saboteur.

Each night, you may sabotage a player.

If that player has a gun (and is a killing role) the next time they use it, the gun will explode, and they will die.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Um.. How did Terra win? KT and Slingshot would've won had Day continued...

• Like Like x 2
  7. He picked a LP off of someone (That 1% chance... WTH RNG was cruel this game. It was the first time it was nice to someone other than mafia), so it was an auto win.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Awards and more flavor coming later today or tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Oh hay it's over, yay :D
    Cya guys in 5 months!

• Like Like x 2
  10. LP?

• Like Like x 1
  11. How does somebody pick up lynch protection...?

• Like Like x 1
  12. They do if I get fed up with NK never having a chance, and make it so that they have a 1% chance of picking it up for their base kill.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Omfg the bastardness.

• Like Like x 1
  14. -dudebo, with the Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.

:p

• Like Like x 1
  15. emojisbook

emojisbook Well-Known Member

So...
    How are we gonna do the next game?

16. We hadn't gotten that far yet. :p

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aerocync

Aerocync Well-Known Member

We're deciding whether or not we're taking an extended break, so that might be a thing. As far as deciding the next game... probably voting system because the majority seems to be in favor of that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Some advice to anyone modding.

Don't ever use a Deflector if you aren't prepared to deal with having things to counter it.

It's decidedly the most powerful protective role ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    I don't really care if we take a break or not, but if we do, let's just set it til the 1 year anniversary, then decide what we want to do :3

• Like Like x 1
  20. emojisbook

emojisbook Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, we're taking a break.
    Forgot about that.

• Like Like x 1