1. ChrisX3

ChrisX3 Well-Known Member

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    From my role.
    Tmi was the one that visited me, making me the 1-Shot Ninja Mafioso

The 1-Shot meant that I could choose between a 1-Shot nightkill and a 1-Shot daykill, and then whichever one I didn't use would disappear. When Dragon gave us each a kill, he took away the nightkill, so I had a 1-Shot daykill.

XC was the real Spy, and what I said about his role was true, other than the fact that he could read three messages each Day instead of one. By saying we each had one, we could both back up our roles and then have one left to do whatever we wanted to with it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi, epic day end post Dragon

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Like I said, Dragon gave that to us because it was 3v20 and he wanted us to have a chance. If it was still a 5v20 on D4 I doubt he would've done that.

The daykill is basically a 1 to 1 trade for mafia, so it actually isn't very good in a majority of situations. The suicide bomb is also a 1 to 1 trade, except Town can still lynch whoever they want on that Day. Dragon didn't balance the game around me becoming Tmi's role, so ;P

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dragon this post must be better then every other flavor post your have made this game combined. Same with length. If not I will unleash my wave of snapping turtles and send them towards your house.
    You have five minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SupremeCourt

SupremeCourt Well-Known Member

4v15
    Then a 3v12
    So...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mito-chan

Mito-chan Well-Known Member

Almost everybody doubted my suspicions but I was correctDASJDAJJSDGPODSOF

• Like Like x 2
  7. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Where were these suspicions
    I never saw them
    I must read your suspicions

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mito-chan

SINCE FREAKING DAY 1
    AND THE SMILEY FACES CHRIS
    THE SMILEY FACES

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mito-chan

DO YOU THINK THIS WAS FUNNY NOW?

• Like Like x 1
  11. SupremeCourt

SupremeCourt Well-Known Member

After night 4, it was a 3v12

• Like Like x 1
  12. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Oh, that.
    I thought had actually accused him xD

• Like Like x 1
  13. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Idk, I'm too lazy to look.
    We still barely made it.
    The only reason we won is because you guys handed it to us yesterday with the tie in votes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mito-chan

Nobody takes me and my reasoning seriously

• Like Like x 1
  15. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Because that was terrible reasoning xD

16. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    A dream... a young Dragon once had a dream...
    Perhaps that dream will never be reached... but... no one has ever achieved their dreams by giving up...

The town knew as soon as they left the town square that they had no hope... they would all die, and everything their brothers had done before that would be for nothing...

No... they wouldn't accept that... perhaps no townie should ever do what they were about to attempt... but it didn't matter... what matters any more?... Everyone is dead...

They only reason that they were alive is because they were considering the useless bunch... not important enough to kill... No...

At Midnight, on the 14th of January, the four remaining pumpkins met up near KTthecreeper's house...

"I remember seeing it in a movie once... If you chant the words correctly at midnight when there is no hope left in the world, heroes from the past will come to help..."

"I get we're desperate, but this is crazy... Would Dragon really write something so convenient and cliche into the plot?"

"Who knows..."

Near the house of The_Machine_5000, 2 figures were seen... but... his bed was empty... this wasn't in the script...

"Let's... Let's try it..."

"Bubble, Bubble, Toil, Trouble, Tribble, Wibble, Higgle, Jiggle, When hope is gone forevermore, restore to us those from before, give us the chance to win this game, and get us in the mafia hall of fame!"

The ground began to shake... the hills began collapsing around the town... such intense pressure... it was if they're bodies were being crushed from the inside out...

"Well... at.. at least... Dragon's writing... got better..."

With a mighty sound of opening a pop can, a "crack", if you could call it that, began to form above the town...

Drip.. drop...

Drop.. drop..

"Is... is that.. rain?"

"... it's... blood?..."

Out of the crack fell... a body... the town turned it over... still alive at least... DWLEE?

"Dwlee... are you alive? Dwlee talk to me..."

"I'm... *cough*... I'm the... lookout..."

"No.. no no... you're the town pwincess dwlee... the pwincess..."

The crack began to spread through the sky... what?...

It seemed as if people were appearing out of thin air...

"mvemjsunp8?... Are you alright?..."

"Must... transport..."

"Wait... Mito... Don't... don't you have the role list for this game..."

"I... I think that..."

In an instant, Mito was gone... just ashes...

"Pi.... Piano... is... that... you..."

"I don't know who you are... but... this is not my time..."

"I think we may have messed up a bit Aidan..."

"Well... I guess hero is a subjective term..."

The three remaining pumpkins sprinted through the streets, now filled with corpses and all sorts of creatures...

As the trio turned the corner... they came upon dudebo99... with a blood covered knife...

"Hehahhaha 1..2..3.. and they all scream and bleed hahaha"

Continuing to sprint, the town ran into an old friend...

"Machine?"

"Me?"

"Ahh... I see now... for some reason or another, it appears players from the past are appearing in this town some how..."

"Dang it Dragon... couldn't you have thought about something a little more original? Plus isn't Chris using this in his UPick game? It's kinda cheap to rip a mod off"

Oh cut me some slack... I don't see you coming up with a game end post worthy of this game after the original one being completely scrapped...

"Well... fin..."

As quickly as that real machine was dead...

"CyborPanda I presume?"

"I'm surprised, I would have thought you forgot about me..."

"No no, I did, it's just Dragon happened to give me the script before hand, so I'm just reading peoples names off as I come up to them..."

The final two pumpkins finally made it too the center of town...

Was that Irony's body?... There's dwlee AGAIN... man that guy doesn't have any luck... There's RougeShadow... Socky... AceOfGrace...

"We need to find the mafia, I think if we kill them we can restore this to the natural timeline"

No. No you can't. That's a stupid plot, and I refuse to end the game with such a stupid cliche deus ex machina...

"Well I don't see you helping us out..."

Well... OH no... look out!

"What.. what i.. HOLY MITTENS KITTENS"

Standing atop the city hall (the broken down barn) was Maphia_Ace, trying to convert people to his cult of "Green is the best color"...

"Well... I have no idea... "

At this moment, perhaps by pure luck, or Dragon's writing, valentino0429 ran over the small garden of flowers near the center of town...

"HOW... MANY... TIMES... ARE... YOU GOING TO BRING UP THIS JOKE..."

"Who knew, if you mention flowers it summons ChrisX3"

"Chris, as the last two townies remaining, we need to bring you too justice, therefo..."

anotalnhoj stood behind the now splattered remains of ChrisX3

"H'ewdy bois, I'be'ren you nee's some help?"

"You don't know how much we..."

All that was left of anotalnhoj was a bloody white rose...

"FALLLLLLCOOOOOOONNNNN PUUUUUNNNNNCCCCHHHHHH"

"I HAVE DESTROYED THOSE WHO SEEK TO BRING ABOUT EVIL! I HAVE SMOTE THOSE WHO WISH DEATH... I HAVE..."

"I think he was on our side though"

"Wha... no... what have I done..."

With a tear in his eye, Danger100ish grabbed dudeboo99 who was standing beside him, and flew them both into the sun...

"That literally made no sense"

"Just enjoy that you're still alive..."

Still no signs of that blue bunny... where did XCVigilance get too...

"THE GREEN TEXT IS A CONSPIRACY!" "THE EARTH IS GREEN, WHY NOT TEXT..." "SENPAAAIII AEEERRROOO SAAMMMMAAA"

It appeared that crazy cult had gained a lot of followers... in the lead were ravenmocker and IAmThePVP... followed closely by an army of blue fish...

Another dwlee was found dead haning from a lamppost... man that guy has no luck...

"Aidan... do you think we can surv..."

SupremeCourt was sliced in half by a random card...

"Well... I would say your chances aren't too great now..."

Aidan1600904 was the last townie still alive...

"Can I just die already, I know that town lost and mafia won..."

Don't remind me...

Aidan1600904 saw it with his own eyes... a cute little blue bunny... murder Hexx...

"Whelp I'm not going that way..."

He continued to run... A group of fortune tellers... gypsies... whatever were sitting around a table... Mee...ChrisX3... Himself... Wait himself???

"Wha.. what... who are you?"

"Hello aidan... you must be from a previous games... We've figured out a way to destroy the mafia forever... If we..."

In mere seconds all three of them were gone...

"Haha... looks like they figured me out... Natias180 tore off the mask he "created"..."

"So Dragon... what do you think... is this a good enough day end post..."

What... who is that... I.. I can't find you... who...

"Dragon... it's me..."

Mee?

"No it's me you idiot, Mitochondria..."

Oh it's you, you already die...

"No Dragon... I am not the player Mitochondria... but the mod..."

Whattt..... I don't even know where I'm going with this plot any more...

"Dragon... this game end post... it was good... but it's still lacking..."

"Think of those posts I used to end games with... think... feel..."

So something that is amazing?

"You know what I'm thinking?"

*Dragon grabs the mic that's sitting beside his chair*

*Starts flying above the town*

Dominos falling...
    Riot in the streets
    Baby this time there's no retreat
    There's no surrender

A evil is rising
    A shadow from the past
    Feeding the flames with fire
    On the edge of glory

All the time
    Running in and out of time
    Hear the ticking on the countdown clocks tonight

Mito... we need some, mito... we need some action
    If we're gonna make it like a true mito post
    We need some action...
    If we wanna make it epicccccc

We need a living passion
    To believe in
    Burning hearts and a brand new feeling
    Action
    If we're gonna make it like a true mito post

Wo oh
    Calling from the ashes
    The phoenix rise again
    Fighting for life
    For good for all that we believe in

The final post Dragon will ever make as a mod... Maybe I was foolish... Maybe when I had that dream... I was crazy... but... isn't greatness always a bit crazy...

Blood... everywhere... this was it...

11 Townies remained, and only 1 mafia... A single blue bunny... But it was no normal bunny...

8 townies remained... 1 bunny...

6 townies remained... 1 bunny...

The final six... Danger100ish, the Nerfed Town Role Cop from game 2... Dudebo99, the Town Desperado, from game 7... dwlee99, the... who are we kidding, he's already died 14 times somehow... 10000 Jelly Doughntus, the Two Shot Town Role Cop from game 7... Zecromancer... the Town Jack of All Trades from game 1... bayleef0909... the Town Lookout from Game 2... and... Piano... the Neutral Arsonist from Game 7...

"Piano, how did you get here..."

"It's fine, I'm a townie at heart, even if I killed you guys occasionally..."

"Alright... Jelly... I suggest we..."

3 townies remained... 1 bunny...

"Danger... I don't think we can do this..."

"What if we sacrifice dudebo, the rush it from behind?"

"Sure..."

1 1/2 townies remain... 1 bunny...

"Well... that didn't go as planned... Danger? You didn't need your left half right? You're all right now? Hahahahahah... I had to sneak that one in..."

bayleef0909 looked around him... there was nothing he could do...

0 townies remained... 1 bunny...

*Nibble nibble*

Bodies were everywhere... 129 players were dead... and one bunny remained...

And with that... the Mafia....

Wait... what... Machine? What are you?

Running forward at incredible speed, The_Machine_5000 grabbed the bunny up from behind...and before it could react...

Threw them both off the side of waterfall cliff...

"Ha... you thought you could get the best of me? We might not have won... but at least... there's always game 15..."

"Nibble Nibble"

130 players died... and 1 bunny... Mafia is a bloody game... there are no winners...

Above the town flew a little bird... looking down at the remains of the pumpkin patch... bodies where everywhere... pumpkins... humans.. animals... video game characters?... death... that was all that was left...

Maybe in a hundred years, this pumpkin patch will become beautiful again... but for now... just... death...

And with that my dear friends, and dearest players...

*An electric explosion in the middle of the town square... Standing there is a version of ChrisX3... but... older...*

"CHRIS? XC? LISTEN! WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TARGET SUPREME TONI..."

"Wait... what... what happened?"

Wrong story buddy... wrong story...

"Well... so I'm not doing anything dramatic..."

Nope... Just hang out... Games over...

"Hmmph..."

The future Chris wanders around town... so much death... how could this have ever happened...

"Huh... what is... what is that..."

In the center of the town... on the statue of Dragon... was a crown... but... not just any boring crown... A Burger King crown...

"I wonder how this got here... But... In a funny way... I rather like this..."

The ChrisX3 from the future picked up the Burger King Crown... If only anyone had realized it during the game... He slowly brought it up to his head... at carefully... placed it on his head...

Congratulations ChrisX3, and the entire Mafia! You have won Hypixel Mafia 14!

Thank you for playing!

All... All that it took... to... to win the game... was... to put on... put on... the... Burger... King... Crown...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
  17. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    To explain this, this was planned from the beginning, as both a way to prevent the game from lasting forever, and to make it somewhat balanced.

After night 3, so starting night 4, the mafia got one kill for each player alive in the faction. In my opinion, the town had plenty of time to find the mafia, considering all the invest roles they had. Getting Chris was lucky, but in my opinion the town should have easily won :3

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mito-chan

BUT YOU WERE SCUM, WERE YOU NOT?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tmi489

Tmi489 Well-Known Member

Funny thing was
    we asked dragon for a buff to my role.
    ----stuff----
    I am The Flying Pumpkin Who Has a Broadsword And Is Good At Surprise Attacks, However The Sword Is Almost Broken And It Makes A Loud Sound, Aka the Town 2-Shot Despardo.

Here are some facts about my role:
    - The Kill happens at the end of the day.
    - I must do a day command to kill. If I said what it was right now, I would kill someone.
    - I can not change the kill after I send it publicly.
    - If I attack a town-aligned person, I will suicide of guilt on the beginning of the next day.

And some explanations of why I didn't do stuff:
    - I trusted Spark, and by the time I voted him he was revealed as a DKiller and it was instant. Nothing I could do there.
    - I was saving the DK when I needed it. When we needed 2 lynches or when there was near-confirmed scum. You guys would've lynched him/her anyways, since you didn't know.
    - I'm also a bit paranoid that I'll die or hit a townie, even though I'm pretty much an extra vote since 2-shots is almost useless. Also, I was lurking to be less of a target to the Mafia.

(This was before Chris joined us)
    @DragonKing87 add me to the neo mafia chat godammit

20. That moment when you get five alerts in five minutes and you think your popular but it's actually just TMI catching up.
    Yeah, that was our big mistake. In fact, I was about to make a post saying something along the lines of "Maybe this is a bad idea, it might set scum up to change the vote so that a townie gets lynched" when I came on and saw that I was lynched. I hadn't even thought of the possibility that scum would try to lynch somebody ELSE. I thought if anything somebody would risk themselves getting revealed to kill either Chris or XC- whichever one was townie (Even though neither were, I didn't know that at the time)
    So yeah, I still think you deserved that win even though dragon made you OP cause he didn't want us to win.
    (Cough Cough)
    I mean even though he gave you extra kills because you were losing so badly.
    still salty

• Like Like x 1