*is dead*

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChrisX3

ChrisX3 Well-Known Member

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    Dragon you have...
    *checks imaginary watch*
    2 minutes to get the Day start post out before I riot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Ok fine I'll agree with your post instead.
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. He should be about done with results now. Probably another 3 kills to deal with. :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    @Tmi489
    You could learn a thing or two from luke

• Like Like x 2
  6. :3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Death is never the answer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    *gives Jelly Suicidal Questioner*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait
    Why wasn't Questioner in the Best Custom Role nominations

wtf

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Isn't it just basically oracle

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Because it's not custom. It's a role that got removed. BRB, going to go looking for the dead webpage.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Therefore, it's not custom

• Like Like x 2
  13. No, but it is decidedly my favorite investigation role.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. It's one of mine too. But I like Thief or flavor cop a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  15. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    By my definition, a custom role is one that doesn't exist on the wiki.

Like, with one of the custom roles in the Halloween UPick. It was basically an Inventor, but it didn't get to choose what item it gave and it could give the same item multiple times if RNG allowed for it. To me, that's a custom role.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's just another version of MUP.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Day 6 (come on guys please at this rate I'll need to write at least two more day end posts...) began with a bang...

And by bang it was actually pretty quiet but that doesn't exactly convey a dramatic tone so we'll just say that an meteorite hit the hills surrounding the town...

Actually if you think about it, that's pretty convenient, you couldn't hear the screams...

The town was getting pretty good at this business of finding dead bodies, you just hunt around the town, wait for the smell of rotting veggies to hit, and go investigate... Find a body, silently take all valuables from the house, then report it to the authorities...

The first body the town found was @Piano ... Another one carved into a Jack'o Lantern ... But the town couldn't complain, at least this time there was a scented candle inside it... Considering all the rope, duct tape, lockpicks, blindfolds, portal guns, and tear gas, it was obvious that Piano was The Flying Pumpkin Who Randomly Abducts People And Places Them In Other Homes, the Town Transporter...

After removing all the cash and jewelry for "evidence", the town continued their search...

Next up was the body of @dwlee99 ... His body was riddled with... Bullets? What you mean bullets? That's such a lazy flavor... EVERY SINGLE GAME uses bullets... No, what do you mean you ran out of unique flavors? Bullets? Come on Garry...

Ahem... After further investigation, the town decided that they had just imagined the bullets, and in reality the body of dwlee99 was fried, from what seemed to be electricity coming from an aluminum trap...

So how to figure out what dwlee99 was... no one actually knew where his house was... they never visited him, and no one really payed much attention...

After looking up his address in the phone book (those still exist for those who don't know) they decided to walk there... I mean it's a pumpkin patch this isn't New York City...

When they arrived at the address they didn't find a home... But a mansion?....

What had they done... Why didn't they become dwlee99's friend... He was rich...

After using the lockpicks they "removed" from Piano's home, they quickly made a stop in the kitchen to "examine" the silverware...

Considering there were about 200 different tea pots and kettles, the town decided that dwlee99 was The Flying Pumpkin Who Loved Cinderella As A Kid, Wanted To Become A Pumpkin Coach But Instead Decided To Go With A Pwincess Instead; Also Has A Lisp, the Town Pwincess...

Just two deaths today?...

Well... that was actually kind of underwhelming... BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!?!?!

*Insert random humorous line Dragon found online...*

After following the trail of mush and seeds, the town came to the house of @PhantomCobalt ... all that was inside was a freshly carved Jack'o Lantern... and... HEY WAIT A SECOND, HOW DID MY SCRIPT GET HERE???... PHANTOM I KNOW I GAVE YOU THE ROLE THIEF BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO STEAL FROM ME... IF YOU WEREN'T DEAD I'D MODKILL YOU...

Ahem... Anyways if it's isn't obvious yet PhantomCobalt was The Flying Pumpkin Who’s Been In And Out Of Jail 3 Times But Is Trying To Clean Up Their Act And Do Good In Society, But Sadly They Are A Kleptomaniac, the Town Thief...

The Town knew they had to get someone evil today... hopefully.. well... maybe...

Day 6 will last for 48 hours, or until someone receives 7 votes. 12 players remain.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thank you @Piano for saving me.

I tracked him last night.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ouch...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ChrisX3

Shnitzel704
    MVP+
    So
    @PhantomCobalt you died, but I said I'd tag you ;P
    @The_Machine_5000 results pls
    @Dark Pit results pls
    Think those are the only two people with invest abilities.

I'm going to assume that dwlee died to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, so maf probably got three kills from a 1-Shot, unless dargoon randomly changed the flavor.

• Like Like x 1