SupremeCourt Well-Known Member

dargoon pls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. You forgot the /s
    Right?
    RIGHT?

3. Not sure if game talk is allowed, but I've already said what I wanted to...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nope.

He said it would be a long one last night.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN! SCUM CHAT!

[​IMG]
    /joke

• Like Like x 2
  6. SupremeCourt

DRAGON PLEASE IT'S 3AM I NEED SLEEP

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. No rest for the weary.

He's no longer online.

Might as well sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SupremeCourt

God dammit dargoon I waited like 2 hours for this post

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, I finally posted it for you.

I'm sorry I took so long.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SupremeCourt

*angrily shakes fist for making a joke out of my word choice*

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dragon is back on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Act One: Est Draco Piger

Alright guys... No, don't start skimming through this just to find out who was killed then come back up to read, I need your attention for a minute. Now a rather large problem has come to my attention, and I feel the need to address it...

Now, I enjoy being a mod of this game, it's fine and all... And I like to think I'm doing an alright job at it... But, you guys, you guys have let me down...

How am I, the mod, supposed to read OVER 500 pages? IT'S ONLY DAY 5 PEOPLE? And votes? Why vote people up? Why not just ask for a day vig shot so it saves me time? Plus, 16 people are left? KILL EVERYONE ALREADY! DO YOU THINK I ENJOY THIS? YES, BUT I'M LAZY...

Think about this, instead of prolonging day, just kill everyone at night? Then we can skip day, and finish the game in about 12 hours!

Due to you guys letting me down, and the fact I had a self imposed end day of January 11th... Everyone's getting 2 kills tonight... use them unwisely, and kill everyone... Don't let me down...

For the next topic of concern, inactivity... You guys are far too active... of all the games I could be chanced with getting, I get the one with active people...

For this suggestion, how about 8 or so of you remaining players go completely inactive for the rest of the game? Far less actions for me to deal with, less pages, less votes... amazing...

If none of you wish to volunteer, we can draw sticks to determine who... I'll leave it up to you guys...

Lastly... There is currently going to be a house auction This Monday at 12:30, at @Danger100ish 's house... Lunch will be provided, and the bidding will start at $12,000... Did you know what happens to the houses and possessions of a player who dies in the game? Under Clause 23 of the Mafia Moderator Fair Act Bill, all possessions of a deceased player is then transferred to the Mod...

Since I'm such a generous mod (and the fact the more people who die the cheaper I have to sell the housing) I've decided to have a property auction Tonight at 7:00 PM. All possessions, items, clothing, weapons (don't worry we don't do background checks) will be for sale, and up to 75% off!

I hope for my own sake you guys keep these points in mind... I leave my fate in your hands...

(All information is liable to change at any time, listen to Dragon at your own risk...)

Act Two: Scriptorem Pro Mercede Operis Sui

The setting: An office on the third floor of an apartment building, filled with Dragon and 5 other men who's names are unknown...

"There's nothing we can do Dragon... we're set to go bankrupt in 3 days..."

"Dragon, perhaps we can sell your time share and yacht to raise enough money for a better writer?"

"No, there's no need to be so drastic... How much am I paying you guys?"

"You aren't"

"... Well scratch that plan... Why did Garry have to go on vacation the last week of the Mafia game..."

"Bake sales are good at raising money aren't they?"

"Dragon, you currently have about two more minutes before the reader completely loses attention and skips to the bottom..."

"Very well..."

Act Three: Nullam Ideam

The Setting: Three Days Earlier in an underground office...

"This is it my unpaid friends... I'm out of ideas... I don't know what to do... Everyone's expecting another great day end post... what am I supposed to do... This isn't as easy as it looks..."

"What to do... SpongeBob? No... I've never watched it..."

"Lord of the Rings? Too specific, odds are at least a few of these people have never seen the movies..."

"Harry Potter? Never read the books or seen the movies... "

"Star Trek? Not everyone will get it... Plus I want to host a game with that theme..."

"Star Wars? No... I can't steal it from Mito..."

"Video Games? But there has already been a theme with that... what do I do..."

"Music? Another theme..."

"I've already done gifs..."

"Help me.... I can't do this... I.. I don't know what to do... I have only another 15 minutes before everyone starts asking me for it... and the longer it takes for it to come out the more anticipation will build up... even if this is good, the other ones will overshadow this... I... I can't do it..."

I give up...

Act Four: Tertium

"Help me.... I can't do this... I.. I don't know what to do... I have only another 15 minutes before everyone starts asking me for it... and the longer it takes for it to come out the more anticipation will build up... even if this is good, the other ones will overshadow this... I... I can't do it..."

I give up...

"OBJECTION YOU HONOR!

"What... wait... Ace Attorney... How could I be so blind... THE THEME WILL BE ACE ATTORNEY"

The Town rose from their beds, ready to banish evil from this world... permanently.. or at least until the next game...

"All rise for his Unhonorable Judge Dragon"

"Boo... you made us wait long enough! You still have told us his role!"

"ORDER! Order in my court or I will have you removed for contempt of court!

"Lazy old geezer..."

"WHAT WAS THAT"

"Introducing the Prosecution... DragonKing87?"

"I'm the Judge, Jury, Executioner, Bus Boy, Bailiff, Prosecution, Defense, and Leader Witness...'

"And the defendant, @fatpiggyboy , who is accused of being suspicious"

"The Defense rests your honor"

"Pardon? But no one's even testified?"

"The Defense wishes to submit a plea of guilty beyond all doubt"

"OBJECTION - I accuse the defense attorney of being mentally compromised, and unable to do his job!"

"Upheld, in accordance with Article 159, Section 43 - The Defense Attorney is removed from his position."

"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR, THIS IS..."

"You no longer have a say in this case Mr. Dragon. Bailiff please remove him from the court"

*Dragon appears to be dragged by an invisible person, screaming and cursing the entire way... After being dragged out he runs back in and jumps back into the seat of the Judge*

"Now that we have removed Mr. Dragon, we can continue this case"

"Mr. Dragon, please bring in your first witness"

*Dragon sneaks behind the podium and enters the witness box*

"Name and Occupation"

"Uh, well, uhm, I am uh, Drag... Dragon... and uhm I am a bad writer..."

*After several minutes of jumping back and forth between the witness box and the prosecution booth, Dragon is satisfied with the answers received...*

"So to reiterate, practically everyone who is in attendance today wants fatpiggyboy to be lynched? Is that correct?"

"Ye... yess... Si.. Sir..."

"The Prosecution rests your honor"

"Very well, will the defendant, fatpiggyboy, please take the stand"

"Name and occupation?"

"fatpiggyboy and I am the Town Spy"

"Hmm, so you claim to be the town spy... but when we investigated your home, we found no spy equipment?"

"I lied about being the Spy"

"Why"

"Because"

From the sea of people who had come to attend to the trial, a chant began to form... "Hurry up Dragon, you lazy bum, give us his role, or else, because the writer can't figure out a good word that rhythms with bum!"

"fatpiggyboy, you do understand the consequences that will follow if you are ruled guilty?"

"I won't be found guilty though."

"hmm... k..."

"Hurry up Dragon, you lazy bum, give us his role, or else, because the writer can't figure out a good word that rhythms with bum!..."

"Very well, I see no need to prolong this case... I rule fatpiggyboy to be...

"OBBBBJJEEEEECCCTTTIOOOONNN YOUR HONOR!"

*The Defense Attorney breaks past the guards and runs up to the judge*

"Mr. Dragon, you are no longer welcome in this court..."

"Your honor... Give me this one chance... please..."

"Very Well..."

Act Five: Innocens

(A man does not know true fear until he accidentally closes the page at this point)

"Your honor... Give me this one chance... please..."

"Very Well..."

"Your Honor... Listen to this music...

TO BEGIN...

There is no evidence that my client, fatpiggyboy is, or has ever been anything other than an harmless townie!

EXAMINE THESE QUOTES?

MY CLIENT HAS SHOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT HE IS A GOOD, HONEST, PEACEFUL PERSON!

[​IMG]

I ASK THE COURT TO THROW THIS EVIDENCE OUT, MY CLIENT WAS TRICKED INTO ANSWERING THIS QUESTION WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OF WHAT IT MEANT TO CLAIM!

Look at evidence provided your honor! ALL, ALL OF IT IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL, AND TO BE HONEST THERE'S VERY LITTLE OF THAT!

MY CLIENT IS BEING TARGETED AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST DUE TO THIS BEING HIS FIRST GAME! MY CLIENT HAS NOT ONLY NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY, BUT ALSO PROVED TO BE COMPLETELY INNOCENT!

YOU SAY, WHO DO WE LYNCH?

YOU WONDER, WHO DO WE LYNCH?

[​IMG]

YOURSELF YOUR HONOR!

I ACCUSE, THE UNHONORABLE JUDGE DRAGON, TO NOT ONLY BE EVIL, BUT TO BEING COMPLETELY LAZY, NOT HOSTING THIS GAME FOR THE PLAYERS, A BAD EXAMPLE FOR THE PLAYERS, AND OVERALL UNPROFESSIONAL!

I MOVE TO NOT ONLY LYNCH DRAGON, NOT ONLY TO BAN HIM FROM MODDING EVER AGAIN, BUT TO BAN HIM FROM ALL MAFIA FOR THE REST OF HIS PATHETIC EXISTENCE!

WE DO NOT NEED HIS KIND, WE DO NOT NEED HIM, THEREFOR MY FELLOW TOWN FOLK, I ASK YOU TO LYNCH NOT MY CLIENT, FATPIGGYBOY, BUT INSTEAD LYNCH DRAGONKING87!

The Defense rests "your honor"..."

"Ahem, as I was saying before, this court rules that fatpiggyboy is Guilty, and orders him to be lynched immediately."

Happy as possible, the town lynched fatpiggyboy, who was The Flying Pumpkin That’s Good At Legally Breaking Into People’s Homes; Also Has a Brother, the Town Role Cop!

The Unhonorable Judge Dragon remained a judge for 12 more years before he retired, living the rest of his live in peace and luxury...

The Defense Attorney Dragon lost all respect and credibility he had defending fatpiggyboy, and was last heard of living on the streets in Chicago...

The "Ace' Prosecution Attorney had a successful career until he was accused of tampering with evidence... instead of facing charges however, he slipped out of the public eye, and is believed to have retired to Europe...

Night 5 lasts for 24 hours, or until all night actions are submitted... 15 players remain...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Do we all really get two kills?

• Like Like x 1
  14. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    What do you think...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes.