1. Automatically tweet out your achievements!

Let your followers know what you achieved!

Tweetchieve is a forge modification that lets you automatically tweet out your achievements as you play hypixel games!

Installation:
    • If you have not got Forge yet, download and install forge for the minecraft version you want to use. You can get forge here
    • Download the correct version of TweetChieve from the sidebar.
    • Put Tweetchieve in your "./minecraft/mods" folder.
    • Once you have installed Tweetchieve, join the hypixel server (mc.hypixel.net).
    • When logged in, use the command "/tweetchieve" to get a link to twitter, which you need to click.
    • Twitter will ask you to allow the TweetChieveHypixel plugin to connect to your twitter, and post things for you. This is needed to let Tweetchieve automatically tweet out your obtained achievements.
    • Once connected, twitter will give you a verification code. Input this code into Tweetchieve by using "/tweetchieve <code>".
    The connection process only has to be done once, and tweetchieve will automatically connect the next times you start minecraft.

Settings:

There are a couple of settings inside of the mod that can be toggled on or off:
    • /tweetchieve setting doTweet true|false : Toggles the tweeting of achievements on or off
    • /tweetchieve setting tweetAd true|false : Toggles the "//Tweeted automatically by the @tweetChieveHPXL mod" message on or off in your tweets.
    • /tweetchieve setting updateNotification true|false : Toggles the update notification message when logging in.

use "/tweetchieve status" to see all your current settings and connection status.
    use "/tweetchieve info" to see the mods information.
    To use a custom Hypixel IP , log in using that ip as normal, and use the command "/tweetchieve addIP". Relog to let it take effect.

Download:

Download links can be found on http://skyerzz.com/minecraft/mods/tweetchieve
    There are 2 versions: one for 1.8 and 1.8.9, and one version for 1.9 up till 1.12.

Examples:
    Tiered achievement:
    [​IMG]

Challenge achievement:
    [​IMG]

I hope this is a mod you like! If you have suggestions about this mod, or find a bug, let me know!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 13
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
    • Helper Lapis Helper Lapis x 1
  2. hypeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Nice mod,good job o_O

4. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    So this is what Chandoggie was using, hype!

5. No shameless self-promotion in those tweets at all...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Charms

Charms New Member

Charms
    MVP+
    SnipEm SNIP
    I would totally use this if I actually got achievements that I would be proud of lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. NameMCcom

NameMCcom Member

namemccom
    MVP++
    I am downloading right now. Love the idea!

8. Love the idea, this is really nice!

9. NameMCcom

NameMCcom Member

namemccom
    MVP++
    may you friend me please? my ign is namemccom

10. I cant friend people anymore, as i'm over the 5k limit (sorry!)

11. New version is online- This fixes a bug for /tweetchieve setting not always working, and adds support for 2017's christmas achievements.

If you want to tweet out these new achievements as you obtain them, please update the mod :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pretty neat mod, well done.

13. Neat Idea!

14. Amazing idea but it keeps saying I'm not on hypixel??

15. New update:
    • Version 1.6 - 04/dec/2017
      • Added a way to use custom hypixel IP's. command /tweetchieve addIP when logged in
      • Added a better distiction between achievements with the same name
      • Added update checker
      • Fixed some achievement typo's
      • Fixed crashing on specific wrong command usage

16. What IP are you using? For mod versions < 1.6 use "mc.hypixel.net" . If in version 1.6 or higher, use "/tweetchieve addIP" to add your current ip as a hypixel whitelist. This will only work if the ip you connected to ends in ".hypixel.net" , so using a mod like 5zig to quick-join servers wont work.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Thanks for the help, it's fixed now. :)

18. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COWSQD
    Officer
    I might have a suggestion;
    Make it so that whenever you do '/tweetchieve check' is says whether or not you are actually connected to Hypixel.
    I often have it that it says ''Not connected to <insert hypixel ip>'' while I actually am connected.

19. [NVM i read it wrong]

If it tells you not connected to hypixel, but you are on hypixel, can you DM me your minecraft logs?

Also; dont use 5zig's quickjoin incase you got that. that messes it up

20. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COWSQD
    Officer
    Oh dang! Totally didn't read with my nose and missed that one :rolleyes: