1. Unfortunately I need more information than just "it doesn't work". What are you doing, what do you expect to happen, and what is actually happening? What version of Minecraft are you on? Are you running Hyperium or Forge? If you haven't already, please try the mod with no other mods installed. If it works then, then you know it's a conflict between Quickplay and some other mod, and can add them back one-by-one to determine which one it is.

2. Cheety

Cheety New Member

Cheetov
    MVP+
    Nice mod, thanks :)

3. Because i have the toggle prespective on the R key is there any way to change it? : D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah do /quickplay keybinds, the first one is the one the menu is linked to :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Raf470real

Raf470real New Member

I got an error saying: "Oops! Looks like I couldn't figure out what games are available...." I restarted the game and nothing happened (It still didn't work). If you want to know which mods I have, I have Demoned's mod folder. Im using 1.8.9 Forge and version 2.0.2 of your mod, I tried to get in your website to download 2.0.3 and also got an error (error 522, connection timed out), I waited, refreshed but it didn't work. Is there any other website/way to download 2.0.3 and if so, what? And if you find out what the problem is with the mod in minecraft itself, how do I solve it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the detailed message. This sounds like something on my server was malfunctioning and hanging, meaning no requests were able to be completed. Everything looks to be working now, so I suggest you try again and let me know if it works. I'll look into it further to see if I can prevent it from happening again.

7. I have premium and im on the latest versions, but the auto daily in-game popup thing doesn't function anymore :(

8. Hi, yeah this is a known bug. I'm working on fixing it. Refer to the Discord for updates on when it's fixed.

9. Hey! I've been using Quickplay for what feels like years at this point, and I rely on to join essentially 98% of my games. It's incredible. I also have a suggestion for the next version, which I will explain below.

Feature Request: Auto-queue
    This feature would automatically warp you into the next game, using the /play command after each game. You can toggle this using '/qp autoqueue toggle'. Settings for this would include:
    - Autoqueue for a specified number of games
    - Delay before warping into next game, including instant, wait for rewards summary, wait for gg or a custom number of seconds.

This is all I can think of as of know, I'll reply again here if I come up with anything else.

Thanks! :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Thanks for the feedback! This is something that's on my todo list, however I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it done unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Remarkables

Remarkables New Member

withG502
    can i re bind this somehow?

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Copied from the Quickplay Discord:

Download links are in the top of this thread.

14. The /qp commands dont work for me :/
    Anyone know a fix?

15. What is wrong with them? Why don't they work?

16. It was a glitch i had to restart my game and pc :/

• Like Like x 1
  17. If it happens again, let me know!