1. When I run the Test Environment it starts normal but before the game actually opens it runs into a problem and crashes at this line in net.minecraft.client.main.Main:
    Code:
    OptionSpec<String> optionspec9 = optionparser.accepts("username").withRequiredArg().defaultsTo("Player" + Minecraft.getSystemTime() % 1000L, new String[0]);
    This is the output from running ./gradlew runClient in my terminal emulator. https://hasteb.in/tiduhiwi.sql
    And this is the output from running the Test Environment through IntelliJ IDEA:
    [​IMG]

This is a unmodified Forge MDK with the Example Mod still there. The only thing I have done is run setupDecompWorkspace and genIntellijRuns, both of which work fine.
    I have been at this for probably close to 4 hours now and am completely out of ideas. I know its related to an error with the SysImplementation class in the lwjgl library but I dont know how to fix it.

I am on Linux on kernel 5.5.2-arch1-1 (latest for my distribution). This is for Minecraft 1.8.9 and the Recommended Forge version.