MVP+
    Hypixel Knights KNIGHT
    agree ur bad

3. P0ke

P0ke Well-Known Member

P0ke
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    i like the mod because i'm too lazy to /tip all but i feel that receiving tips gives me too much exp :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Well, I doubt many people share this 'problem" with you honestly, so I don't think we'll be adding that anytime soon. I'll let you know if we do though.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. @Semx11 My AV (BitDefender) comes up with this:
    [​IMG]
    You might want to get that fixed

6. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Could we get a staff member to confirm that autotip is allowed on the Hypixel server?

8. Many staff use it themselves, and over 20k people have used autotip without a single report of one being banned from it. I think you're fine. I'll go find the admin quote saying you won't be banned if you really want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    Sad, I'm using Labymod :(

10. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
  11. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    Semx11, No not anymore. I asked a Mod and it's not blacklisted anymore. I can use it "on my own risk" because Watchdog could ban me. But it doesn't. Sad that your Mod is forge. Only Coder pack mods (ZIP File mods) are compatible. But I have a MLG mod for Labymod that you guys don't have :p But if you have time you can make Autotip for labymod? A lot of people have labymod and cant use it because its forge based. Idk how to make it labymod compatible, but you can. A lot more people can use your mod then and your mod is getting more popular in this way.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    But in Labymod you have Autotext so I can just press NumPad1 to tip all. Thats OK too :(

13. Labymod is definitely still bannable, and doing just /tipall isn't all that autotip offers.

14. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    I don't think that a mod is lying. And Admins will not ban people with Labymod anymore. Just Watchdog could ban me because Labymod had some issues with it. But they are fixed in the newest version of Labymod. So I can use it.
    https://hypixel.net/threads/labymod.1060424/ <--
    "use at your own risk" "why it WAS banned"
    "We won't punish for Laby Mod because well, we're human, we understand that Laby Mod wasn't created with the intentions of creating game play advantage or modifying the player's connection so we let it go. So to sum it up no it's not allowed because it triggers watchdog but it may have been updated to not mess with the connection so use it at your own risk, that's why sometimes you see a split in staff members and what they say." -Moderator.
    I'm playing with Labymod for nearly 1 week now and? I didn't get banned.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  15. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    /tip all is still enough. And i can just click a button every 10 minutes and I get my XP for thanking people that activated a booster.

16. bunnno

bunnno Well-Known Member

bunnx
    MVP+
    hey you still need forge for this right? also my minecraft folder doesn't have a mods folder... Can you just create one, I only use optifine and it is in the saves folder so do I make a forge save and put forge optifine and autotip in the forge folder?
    sry can you like do this thingy to explain
    Minecraft>Saves>Forge>Mods>Autotip
    ^where you show which folders it goes through
    sry i is noob at mods

ummmm you were the one that wanted to use auto tip and then you say yours is better... why would they help you...
    also "press NumPad1 to tip all" that is non vanilla key binding, thats bannable...

17. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
    Yes, you need Forge to use Autotip. There are plenty of tutorials for installing Forge. Once installed, Forge will automatically create a .minecraft/mods/ folder, and in there you can put the Autotip JAR (or you can put it in mods/1.8.9/, or mods/1.11.2, that's called versioned folders, specific to Minecraft versions).
    The Autotip folder and the rest of the data is automatically created by the mod, no need to do anything for that :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. bunnno

bunnno Well-Known Member

bunnx
    MVP+
    thx :)

19. EinAbonnent

EinAbonnent Member

EinAbonnent
    MVP+
    Where did I say its better? I never said that. I think you just cant read.

No as long its not giving me an unfair advantage like autoeat or something else its ok.

20. Can you make something that this mod is working with Labymod?