1. You realize you can't use any 1.13 block or features on hypixel right?
    You literally lose the ability to use certain features by using 1.13..
    Like, Blockhitting or Most mods..

There's a reason people use 1.8.9, Cause it's the version the server is using, You gain more by using the same version..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. We all play the way we like, as for me, I've gotten used to the mouse sensitivity of 1.13. I hate the mouse sensitivity before that, and I just can't get used to it again.

3. I agree we all play the way we want, But your reasons were extremely backwards..
    You don't play on an older version so you don't miss out on new features, but when playing on Hypixel you'll actually miss out..
    Also, Minecraft sensitivity has not changed, 1.8.9 and 1.9+ all 'calculate' sensitivity the exact same, I constantly switch between my 1.8.9 and 1.13 profiles with no change in sensitivity what so ever, It would be wiser just to state 1.13 as your preference instead of giving reasons, Most of the time when people do this their reasons are more likely to be proven incorrect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm not here to argue, and this is becoming irrelevant. I was trying to be nice.

1.13 mouse sensitivity has changed:
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-131547
    1.13 updated to LWJGL 3, which uses a different way of getting mouse input. Different behavior is to be expected; just change the sensitivity value in controls if you feel the need.

Here's some other reasons I choose to use 1.13.2 over the older versions:
    https://hypixel.net/threads/why-do-...craft-on-hypixel.1755052/page-2#post-13520402
    Pros
    - Able to have increased potion effects. (Very good with speed potions as you don't lose any time for standing still. Regen pots don't work because Hypixel has an anti-regen blocker from long ago.)
    - Able to take fire damage slower. (Very good if you're low on health and want to "out-regen" the fire ticks. The second-most useful one.)
    - Able to control when you want to go through nether portal. (I don't know if this is a pro/con, but it seems to be a pro since you can manipulate the time it takes to get through whenever you want.)
    - Able to drown slower.

Cons
    - Consumables are slower. (Best counter to this is to move your mouse/player a little as you're consuming an item.)

Not many players know about this, so they don't know how to avoid it.

Again, using 1.13.2 is my own personal choice as previously stated, my choice is not yours, your choice is your own. We play how we want, the reasons behind it are completely irrelevant. Please do not jump down my throat again.

5. None of these "pros" actually work on Hypixel. Potion effect duration is calculated server-side along with fire damage and drowning which nullifies any possible benefits that this could have on Hypixel. Very few games have a nether portal (only speed uhc?) and I don't see that as a benefit as you just walk in the nether portal when you want to enter.

There are way more cons than what you listed.
    - Less support for mods
    - Smaller hitboxes
    - Inability to blockhit

Just to name a few. There are countless others.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well, I tried 1.8.9 today, but nope, I can't deal with the way mouse sensitivity works. Back to 1.13.2 I go. Anyways, this is off-topic.

7. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
    There's no stable Forge 1.13.2 release yet, and I haven't looked into what has changed. Once 1.13.2 gets a stable release, or perhaps 1.14, I'll look into adding support for it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You see? Someone who actually deserves some respect. ;)

9. my autotip keeps saying it failed to verify my session

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Same

11. How do i disable whenever i type "at" in chat it will not send the message but open up the autotip menu ?

• Agree Agree x 1