Autotip 2.0.3
    Changelog:
    - Fixed wrong tip count since tip XP changed a few months ago
    - Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2 support
    - Slightly better performance when using /autotip stats
    - Other bug fixes and stability improvements

Download it now at autotip.pro.
    GitHub | Source of Latest version

If you are upgrading from 1.4.1 or lower, your Autotip stats will get a 'soft-reset' - you will start from 0 again, but your stats won't be deleted. Below are the instructions on how to restore it.
    1. Make sure you have launched Autotip 2.0.3 at least once.
    2. Navigate to your .minecraft\mods\autotip.
      Windows: %appdata%\.minecraft\mods\autotip
      Mac: Cmd+Shift+G, then enter: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/autotip
      Linux: ~/.minecraft/mods/autotip
    3. Copy all the contents of autotip/stats/ into autotip/[your-uuid]/stats/.
      Not sure what your UUID is? Check it on namemc.com.
    4. Clean up the folder .minecraft/mods/autotip/ so that there are only UUID folders left.
    Note: You need basic computer and file-system knowledge to do this. If you don't know what is meant with a certain step, don't do it! If you do anyway, you risk losing your stats.

Changelog

Tips Received Tracking
    Autotip now tracks the coins and experience you get from tipping others and being tipped. This means that the /autotip stats menu has had some changes. Here is a short GIF that shows it in action:
    [​IMG]
    The games are now ordered on total coins earned, and have tool-tips that show how much coins you earned by sending tips and by receiving tips.
    Keep in mind that if you are offline while you have an active booster, these stats will not be tracked.

Tip Message Visibility
    Tip Message visibility has been split in three options: shown, compact, and hidden. You can cycle through these modes using /autotip messages.
    [​IMG]
    Shown: Default setting, full messages for both received and sent tips:
    Sending tips:
    [​IMG]
    Receiving tips:
    [​IMG]

Compact: Hence the name, compact tip messages:
    Sending tips:
    [​IMG]
    Receiving tips:
    [​IMG]

Hidden: Hides all the tipping related messages. No pictures for this one, I wonder why.

Revamped Tip History
    Formerly known as /lasttip, now cleaned up and renamed to /tiphistory. Put a number behind the command to browse through pages. This command only tracks players who you tipped, as there is no way to track people who tipped you.
    [​IMG]

Player-bound Statistics
    If you wish to run two or more Minecraft instances at the same time using Autotip, now you can! When you start Minecraft using Autotip 2.0 for the first time, the statistics will be bound to your UUID.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can cut and paste the stats if you logged in with the wrong account for the first time!

Universal Version
    There is now one .jar file for all (on Hypixel supported) Minecraft versions. Just download Autotip-2.0.3 [1.8-1.11.2].jar, drop it in your .minecraft/mods/ folder, and play!

Updated Info Screen
    The /autotip info screen has been updated accordingly.
    [​IMG]

And that wraps up the major additions and changes in this release! Here is a quick list with minor changes:
    • Some chat messages have been changed;
    • Better performance overall - no more lag when using /autotip stats lifetime.
    • The alias /at has been re-added for all versions except Minecraft 1.8. This is due to a bug in Forge 1.8 where, if you start a sentence with a command name (without '/'), it runs the command instead of sending the chat message.
    • 2Pi named this version 2.0 instead of 1.5:
      [​IMG]
    Download
    Autotip 2.0.2 can be downloaded from autotip.pro, which is now the official domain. If you go to skywars.info/autotip or autotip.sk1er.club (the old domains), you will be redirected to the new one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge thanks to @2Pi for giving me the opportunity to do this. Although I have been programming for over four years, this is my first project that has been publicly released and has a large user base.

Thanks to @Sk1er for hosting everything, from Autotip's back-end to the new website.

I hope you will enjoy this mod; if you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, feel free to send me a PM on the forums.

Semx11

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 9:54 AM
    • Like x 87
    • Hype Train x 9
    • Dislike x 3
    • Useful x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    hot

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I like it

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. no ugly :-:

jk

5. Crashed my mc when i tryed it -.-

6. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    Altitude OFFICER
    Hey, this issue has already been resolved. Please download it again, and it should be fixed.

7. Dont get stat wiped pls

8. Unz

Unz

Unz Well-Known Member

unz
    MVP+
    SkyLegion MEMBER
    nicely done

9. MindMC

MindMC Well-Known Member

MindMC
    MVP+
    MastersL MEMBER
    Neat

• Like Like x 1
  10. super cool!

11. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    Altitude OFFICER
    Autotip 2.0.1 has been released to fix the issues people had with statistics not being moved to the new UUID-bound directory. Don't forget to back up your data - I haven't tested it outside my development environment (not enough time). Have fun with Autotip 2.0.1!

PS: For all people who have used 2.0 and had this problem, try to launch 2.0.1 first - it should restore your data. If not, navigate to .minecraft/mods/autotip, and copy the files "options.at", "tipped.at" and the folder "stats" to your UUID-bound folder, and replace the current values.

12. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    whats wrong with it

13. Toper

Toper Active Member

Toper
    MVP+
    Altitude MEMBER
    hot

• Like Like x 1
  14. Something is wrong with forge or your mod. Everytime MC decides to launch forge, it gets to the mods section and it does not work. Pls help?

15. Kiweee

Kiweee Well-Known Member

Kiwee
    MVP+
    oops OFFICER
    when using /limbo its tells me i need to be connected to hypixel to use that, this is becasue im using proxy.hypixel,net, could that be added in the next update? :)

16. M
    We will look into this

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kiweee

Kiweee Well-Known Member

Kiwee
    MVP+
    oops OFFICER
    I dont know if this can be done, but could there be any way that you can add a booster counter? So you know how many boosters you have activated? and a booster only menu to see how much you have earned from boosters alone

18. No previous info is available

19. Kiweee

Kiweee Well-Known Member

Kiwee
    MVP+
    oops OFFICER
    Thats fine, it could count them from the time the mod was installed?