1. Megabaum

Megabaum New Member

Megabaum
    VIP
    Z3RO
    Hey Guys!

I play a lot Skyblock (on Hypixel lol) and I thought it would be nice to have some nice 3D models for the swords and some tools.
    There is a texturepack from CastCrafter (https://hypixel.net/threads/skyblock-3d-swords.2232051/) so I wanted to use it in older Minecraft versions ( like 1.8), but Optifine doesn't supports custom models in this Minecraft version.
    I have some Java konwlege and so I decided to code a little mod which should replace the Itemmodels depending on the itemname. I had some success, but I could only replace the model of a dimandsword totaly (without different itemversions and that is not what I wanted). Now I wan't to make it with "custom mesh definition", but it doesn't work ( I always get a big black-purple cube -> no .json model) and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It would be verry nice if someone could help me.

I took the models and textures from CastCrafters Texturepack Warlords 3D Swords for Skyblock

Here is a little overview over my code and my files
    Unbenannt.PNG
    Thank You! :D

In the textfile is my important code of the main mod class.

Lg Megabaum

(and Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany and not that good in English)