947 vote(s)
    96.6%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. ViceyRicey

ViceyRicey New Member

This mod looks the very useful

2. Starfire grammar, from teen titans go.

3. I've used the mod for a couple of days, it was cool.
    I kept it in my mods folder until I installed Labymob because you stated that you fixed some issues with Labymod but that didn't fix anything.
    If it's a problem with some mods that I have that's not Labymod, please tell me.
    Thanks and keep up the good work!

4. Sick, cant wait to try this mod out.

5. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
    What version of labymod are you using? The latest version should work just fine.

6. I suggest to add a reset command/button, because I would like to reset the counter since I farmed zealots spawned with pearls

7. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
    /zc reset

This will be changed to a button on a gui in the next update. This will be released in a few hours or tomorrow.

8. Does this work with the exlposive bow?

9. oh, i didn't know this was a thing, ty

10. Can you add play with Skyblock Addons?

• Like Like x 1
  11. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
    This is coming with version 1.4.0.

12. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
  13. hey! im using labymod (the latest version) and the zealotcounter 1.3.0, but it doesn't display. when i click "move" it shows my stats, but the second i get out of the menu, it doesn't show... when i click the "save" button, it says the profile isn't known, and tells me to go into skyblock. im already in skyblock, and i only have one profile (peach)..... can you help me out? thanks for the awesome mod tho!

14. For some reason it doesn't display the counter on my screen now. When I press move it shows it but that's the only way I can see it. All I'm using is Skyblock Addons and Optifine.

15. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
    please contact me on discord: meyi#9724

If anyone else has this issue, go back to the previous version and contact me on discord.

EDIT: I found the issue. If you have a single profile, then you aren't detected as having any profiles (since the profile message only shows up if you have multiple profiles). I'll get working on a fix now. In the meantime, make a clean profile and it'll fix it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  16. Ok so i am having a bug that makes this mod not show up i am doing /zc and it is there but it does not show up at all like i have the mod I see the menu from /zc but i dont see it pop up at all once i leave the /zc menu

17. meyi

meyi Well-Known Member

meyi
    MVP++
    drops DROPS
    Officer
    Copy and paste from post above: If you have a single profile, then you aren't detected as having any profiles (since the profile message only shows up if you have multiple profiles). I'll get working on a fix now. In the meantime, make a clean profile and it'll fix it.

18. OnEyeJac

OnEyeJac Active Member

OnEyeJac
    MVP+
    WARTEAM
    Same issue, but I have multiple profiles.

EDIT: went back to 1.2.2 and it reset the counter, as well.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I made a clean profile and it didn't work just gonna let you know that

20. this doesn't work

• Useful Useful x 1