Ali4n5
    Okay thanks it's working now.

3. Airidassim

Airidassim New Member

Airidassim
    VIP
    I would love that you could post patch notes

4. Great!
    I used to have them but I removed them, if you want to see them for now go to the github releases page: https://github.com/biscuut/SkyblockAddons/releases and you can scroll through and see changes.

5. Can you make a copy of it in 1.12.2 please please please please please please

6. EpicPug_YT

EpicPug_YT New Member

EpicPug_YT
    hey I don't know how to apply mods can somone help me?

7. i will be porting it to other versions in the future

9. Very useful mod I have been looking for a mod that shows you the enchants without hovering over the XP bottles since skyblock was released.

Suggestion:
    You know when you kill a mob, your health + defense disappear and get replaced with +x coins and +x XP. So I was thinking that you could make it so that your health doesn't disappear when you get a kill, and the XP + coins can show up above/below the health.

10. Thanks!
    Also I was thinking of something like that, i'll add it to my list.

• Like Like x 1
  11. so the enchanting feature where you can see the enchants without having to move it around doesn't seem to work for me.
    could you send a screenshot of how it is supposed to look? thanks

12. [​IMG]
    Its possible that one of the modifications didn't load correctly, could you send me your minecraft logs (if you want to keep them personal, send me it in a conversation or on discord).

13. Our hero!

14. Drezor

Drezor Active Member

Drezor
    MVP+
    The bones aren't disappearing for me

15. I am a stupid man and don't know how mods work on multiplayer servers
    Are you sure it's not bannable? This mod does way more than I thought was allowed to be on a server

16. lit

17. <3
    could you pm me your latest.log?
    most of it is harmless client side enhancements, i'm pretty positive its allowed
    :fire:

18. Drezor

Drezor Active Member

Drezor
    MVP+
    where should I dm you them

19. DislikedAsp636

DislikedAsp636 Active Member

GoldenShovel
    VIP
    Not sure if it's me, but I get sucked near almost anything. I can't move away from the blocks directly (i.e, must move to the side, not forward) with this mod.. I would like a option to disable this if this is planned, but if it is not, I would like it if it was removed ASAP Not saying it's not a good mod, but just something odd.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  20. conversation on forums or on discord
    my mod doesnt have a feature like this, are you sure its my mod? if so, could you send me a video? (and logs)